Why Quebec is based and Canada is not

Seriously rest of canada, uncuck yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
youtube.com/watch?v=I_32I-oaeJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can shut the fuck up and enjoy building more Mosques

French Canadians know whats it's like when foreigners try to destroy your culture. It's a deep-rooted experience anglos cannot relate to.

Can't they?

Isn't Quebec full frenchy poof fag nasties

Quebecois are French rednecks

Lets be honest here.
ALL Canadians need to be Holocausted

Fuck off bombchu

Well if Trudeau survives the next election, we'll invade and liberate your country

Not Banter

*Nuke
you spelled invade wrong

And i don't adapt to anyones culture or anyones laws either THEY ADAPT TO MINE.
Seriously though taxation is flat out fucking theft by the big nosed kikes up on parliament hill you guys need to fucking un fuck yourselves otherwise uncle sam is gonna send you a radioactive gift free of charge.

But we want your oil

this

That's islamaphobic

lol
good

lol all it took was the threat of losing bacon.

Why can't muslims just fuck off back to the desert. No one gives a shit if you can't eat pork.

hoax

>the most obnoxious and self-obsessed province fights for its right to stay obnoxious and self-obsessed

Anschluss with Macron french empire soon.

this is fake news.

I take french classes in Montreal and my French-Canadian teacher thinks there needs to be more immigrants. At every lesson, he makes fun of Donald Trump too.. All other students join the joke. I don't get upset or triggered. But I think Quebec is just Canada that speaks French and there is nothing based about it

Mon ami, tu vis a Montreal, c'est pour ca

Dude, Montreal is Montreal, just accept it. This multiculturalism shit is only in Montreal. Go to Quebec City, Gatineau or any other city outside Montreal and you'll find a white heaven. I'm doing my college degree in Montreal too and I join in on the anti-Trump jokes and push for leftist shit, it's part of the culture around here.

Real Quebecois don't mind immigrants because they all know they're only sent to Montreal where they're contained and too scared to move out to the outer cold cities.

lol, well they'll get to know soon enough if the current trend continues. It's so fucking insidious and disgusting the way it's happening. At least our perfidious eternal Anglo occupiers were white christian Europeans. Today, Anglos (and all Europeans) won't have that luck, sadly; therefore failure to defend ourselves isn't an option. It's either total victory, however long it takes, or slow painful death by rape and Jizya.

As we should.

Ceci

Lol muslims, try saying "ban pork" here and they'll probably get stabbed.

>Real Quebecois don't mind immigrants
Our immigrants are suspiciously quiet, on the News at least. Doesn't mean they aren't getting pumped intravenously in our big city (singular), though. But every time the news brings up some "request for accommodation" by those forked-tongue twin-face fuckers, there's a shit-storm.

Some Quebecois still cling to the meme that these sand barbarians will adapt, eventually, but as soon as that lie becomes unsustainable that will be the end of that.

Can't talk about immigration. Can't talk about refugees. Can't talk about societal problems because rabid feminist just in turd.....fuck Diversity....fuck multiculturalism...fuck the liberals...right up their righteous bunghole!!

Y'all taking a look at April Lorenzen, or nah?

someone want to post a link I can't find evidence of this mayor saying this anywhere?

Le Chon....fucking god's gift to man.

nvm found some stuff by using yandex instead of google....almost as if google is tring to hide something

Couldt find it neither... link?
Also government has to put out notices that, beating and incest are bad. Who would've thunk?

Prepared to bet that's asian..... Cambodia???

Quebec is probably the least based province.

They ALWAYS vote for left-wing parties, and the province is filled with marxists and feminists. Justin Trudeau's daddy Pierre came form Quebec.

Their opposition to Islam only comes form the fact they hate religion as a whole, and probably regard Islam to be the same as Catholicism.

You mean Fidel, right? Dude was Cuban.

Yeah, QC fag here. Tbh pretty much everyone is anti-trump, I'm not even for Trump, but I'm not on the left either. But I need to hide it if not I'll get tagged as a Trump supporter.

As they should.

Fais chier mais c'est vrai.
"Pisses me off but true"

Je me souviens.

Well desu that is not entirely true. I posted a President of the USA pic of Trump as soon as I knew he won. Got some backlash. Explained that trains wouls still run on time ans shit. When I saw people posting shit about hoax hate crime is when I had to keep quiet. I figured they were fake and didnt have the know-how to disprove it. I still jab at my left-leaning friends, sometimes, just to measure the endoctrination level,I guess.

Based, unfortunately Montreal is the exact opposite and even became a sanctuary city now.
Fucking hell.

French have always been arrogant, and opinionated. I don't know about others, but I love it.

Questions pour les québecois de Sup Forums
Vous êtes quoi politiquement? Je connais seulement des gauchistes. Moi je suis bottom-right

Fuck Coderre on that point. Figure he got some (((pressure))).

Fpbp

I got physically sick from seeing that photograph. This man should not be a leader. He is a woman.

Isn't your country full of Muslims?

As god wills it

why didn't you post the link? How old are you faggot?

Center right, I'd say. Fuck Turdeau

Premier poste meilleur poste

tfw when american in montreal and tell nigger jokes all of the time, and get laughs. stay away from anglos tho. learn french.

Vive Free Québec

droite ,gauche ce nest que des categories imposer par (((ils)))eux ils controlent le bateau nous on nettoye les chiottes avec des brosses a dents.

How ? During the election I've told latinos, muslims and jews that I support him and they didnt really care, most people realized Hillary was just as bad

Les cocus a l'universtier a momntreal sont tous de la gauchiasse. Tu sors de l'ile et ca deviens pas mal du jmen caliss jveux juste pas de negre icitte

Post in english, frère. We need to have our voices heard in the common language.

I know the unis are being run by the left.... what else.....water is wet? Imagine my shock

left,right its imposed categories by (((They))) them they control the ship us we wash the toilets with tooth brush...

Amen

Immigration isn't something even remotely close of being in the public debate unless it's about islam. People talk way more about indepence even tho all parties are saying they don't want it and the population voted against twice. But still they bury everything under that separation veil and nothing else is important.

They can't adapt though. That's the whole point.

inb4 Trudeau personally kicks him out of office

I just wan't all Canadians to learn English, he says that all though all Canadians don't speak the same language.

>Quebec based
>Multiculturalism invented by Pierre Trudeau

Pick one

The Quebecois aren't based. They're a bunch of ignoramuses. French hillbillies. Wilful ignorance does not equal based.

ex:most Hitlers ideas was extrem left but media describe him like far right ,thats just buttfucking flies big times.I said take the best of each ideology make a meta-ideology, superstrutural positive movement.

Not like Quebec had all the weight of the government against it. E.g: Canada Loves You. People being bused around....sounds familiar?

Go fish!

He's a sellout.

>Ban a common food item because our culture doesn't like it
It's not like they're being forced to eat it

Exactement

Wrong actually, some degenerate fags call Quebec's religion policy "Catholaïcité," as in Catholic secularism where every religion except Catholicism is shunned

Gauche économique, droite sociale

>It's not like they're being forced to eat it
they could still claim that they might eat it by accident, or that it touches other foodstuff and various surfaces making them icky, I mean haram, or that it seduces their children into eating dirty canadian food only fit for their subhuman hosts, but indeed the most likely explanation is that as good abrahamic religiotards they want to impose their rules on everyone.

>I just wan't all Canadians to learn English, he says that all though all Canadians don't speak the same language.
indeed
>wan't
>all though

Based Habs

Soral version Quebec?

Soral est trop islamophile pour mon goût

It's very true. I'm quite jealous of Habs in this regard.

>French Canadian Culture

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

>English-language event in Montreal
>French Canadian Culture

youtube.com/watch?v=I_32I-oaeJs

Alors tu crois au clash des civilizations a la anglo-saxon?

Lol silly muslims, they don't know that literally ALL of Quebec's cuisine except for poutine revolves around Pork.

Chiard has pork
Tourtière has pork
We use lard in everything including pies

Pork is our culinary culture.

Oui, et ce n'est pas juste les anglo-saxons qui croient cela. Même Lionel Groulx a écrit des choses de même il y a cent ans

> Muslim

Dude you know there are white Canadians of long colonial lineage who are Muslim.

The key word you are searching is around one of the following: Paki, Arabs, berber, turks, etc..

Alors tu te prepare a une guerre qui va couter a toi et a ta famille sur la base de quelque chose de faux. Bonne chance dans le future.

>Pork
>literally god's gift for consumption

Was it by accident that he doesn't allow Jews and Muslims to consume it?

Ça va être comme les Pieds-Noirs dans les années 60. Quand la population autochtone veut que les envahisseurs partent, ils vont partir. Comme les Algériens disaient aux Français: la valise ou le cercueil. Les Pieds-Noirs avaient des racines Algériennes beaucoup plus profondes que nos "néo-québecois," mais ils ont choisi la valise tout de même.

Mais merci, Mamadou.

In other words

"FUCK OUR WIVES"

this is what counts as "based"

kys

Get the gas.