Why is Paganism alway Gay German Viking Varg style Cuck shit and not Greek?

1) The Odyssey
2) The Iliad
3) Jason and the Argonauts

etc.

Greek Paganism is obviously superior to whatever bargain basement bullshit I see on these threads. Fucking refined and sheit compared to literal nigger-tier mountain forest troll barbarian shit.

What the fuck is wrong with you /pol? Explain yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenism_(religion)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Christianity is Greek and we like taking what was emerging as Celtic monotheism. All non Turkic Greeks, the southern Italians, are very happy with Catholicism.

It is very comfy.

>implying varg is against the Hellenistic deities

Where did you create this myth? He talks entirely of respecting ones FOREBEARERS and by staying true to your racial and cultural history.

Reading the Illiad right now. Also just read "mythology" by Edith Hamilton. I would probably agree with you that Greek mythology is superior to Norse.

Greek mythology is great, and better documented than Norse.

The Varg posters here are just edgy anti-Christians. I wouldn't take them too seriously.

>edgy-Christians
The desert cult which aided in the destruction of Rome and the traditional world? So it's edgy to be poised against this cancer on European society?

Also, en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenism_(religion)

And other dumb shit.

This is under the dumb assumption our forebearers always know more than us, maybe in some cases but our more recent forebearers could have been right about Christianity.

>edgy-Christians
I think so.

The gospel of Luke was written for Greeks. Jesus was a hellenised Jew in a land colonized by Alexander the great. His story is as Greek as it is Jewish and then it's Roman or rather it's just human.

>The desert cult
Many of the more interesting religions start like that, or from near animistic/pantheistic tribal beliefs.

Deal with it.

Christianity is the greatest religion of all time.

It's the religion of emperors and conquerors, which birthed science and the enlightenment. Christian culture is the dominant culture of Earth. Christian society put man on the moon.

Europe has been pretty fucking strong for the last 2000 years, it's modern decline is intrinsically linked to the decline of Christianity.

Paganism is the child sacrificing superstition of forest dwelling prehumans.

>The desert cult which aided in the destruction of Rome and the traditional world?
Nope. The European religion which saved Europe, and let West Rome survive a bit longer.

I pitty anyone who chooses to follow paganism having known catholicism

>t. did not read Greek Mythology

Read another book, you fucking uncultured pleb.

>implying cucktholicism isn't controlled by jews and isn't pagan

hahah. Send me a picture of your laughing marxist (((pope)))

You didn't read my first post you fag.

I've probably read more greek mythology than you have.

It's not always that our ancestors know more than us, it's understanding they laid the foundation for our existence and in doing so it therefore becomes the duty of us to the lay the foundations for the next generation.

"We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."

>conquerors
You're right about that, just look at Europe today. Thanks to Christianity, we are being conquered by Islam.

I find it laughable when Christians complain about Islamic terrorist attacks when this is exactly how Christianity destroyed Pagan Europe.

>saved Europe
That's why Christian organizations actively participate in "aid to Africa" and refugee relocation, right? You realize even Merkel is a Christian too, right? CDU...

-
The reality is that Christianity laid the foundations for our annihilation and, of course, is used against us and is an internationalist religion. Paganism is purely European.

Because Greeks and Romans aren't "white" and if we're referring to white paganism it is obviously referring to Norse Mythology.

Oh sorry, i did read it. Maybe you second post didn't make sense. Whatever.

Fucking this

anyone who is not a christian is a low testosterone faggot dizzlingcum drinking nigger

Cool, I invaded my lands

I know the people around me resent me and I know I'll be attacked for my wealth, intelligence and even good looks in this society. I choose Christianity because I know humility in this situation at very worst makes those resentful slobs look really bad.

And even the Germans invaded their lands. Even the aboriginals invaded their lands.

>That's why Christian organizations actively participate in "aid to Africa" and refugee relocation, right?
No. Modern bastardisation caused that. Christianity is very different now to what it should be.
>You realize even Merkel is a Christian too, right?
Maybe, but not a very good one. Like calling yourself a swimmer but barely being able to doggy paddle.
>The reality is that Christianity laid the foundations for our annihilation and, of course, is used against us and is an internationalist religion.
Anything would be used against us. That's the nature of the enemy.
>Paganism is purely European.
*Indian

But Greeks were huge fags and started the Tranny culture we have today. They bathed together and fucked little boys. Greeks are just northern sandniggers