What the fuck is the point of working overtime if I get taxed out the ass on it?

What the fuck is the point of working overtime if I get taxed out the ass on it?
I recently started working a job where I sometimes have the option of working OT.
My OT wage is roughly $40 an hour.
After taxes I get $31 an hour. That's fucking $4 above my normal salary.
Why the fuck is this allowed god dammit?

Because you benefit from those taxes, without them you wouldn't have the roads, or police, or firefighters, or libraries, or regulations, or clean water

Without these tax dollars we would also not have the ability to give 10 million payouts to terrorists

you get taxed on everything. the food you buy is adjusted for every tax the store has to pay. you then pay an additional 6% sales tax. the gas you buy is also taxed out of the ass. The money in your savings account is being taxed by inflation.

because you need to pay for the millions of canadian dollars your faggot leader is giving to fucking terrorists and the clinton foundation. we should declare war on you fucking traitors. how the fuck do you openly give 10million to a fucking terrorist and not get predator droned?

Which is why we need a fascist government

In what universe is there a separation between your OT wage and normal wage?

It all comes down to what you make each year.

+Yearly salary, including OT.
-taxes
=net salary

We wouldn't have enough to fund bloated gov't salaries pensions &benefits, welfare queens & degenerates.

I bet you are one of those retards that thinks the withholding on your check is the amount of tax you pay.

"Why bother getting a bonus when it's taxed higher" said every retard ever

In the US, withholdings are higher for overtime pay but taxed based on your annual salary. If it works the same in Eskimo land you'll get it back when you file your taxes.

Z.O.G. gotta take your $$'s to bribe goy fools to fight illegal wars, user. where else they gonna get it from? baka.

Their are tons of ignorant retards who have basically a magic understanding of taxes. The other day at work I heard one of my retarded temps telling another:
" I am going to tell them i don't want a promotion. Last time I got promoted the salary increase bumped me up a tax bracket and I ended up making LESS than I did before"

That's why he is a temp. Because he is a fucking finance-illeteriate.

Oh, so I get all of this back when I get my tax returns.
Sorry lads, this is my first job in my life. I'm still not too clear on tax and pay related things.

>Why the fuck is this allowed god dammit?

OP wants Free Stuff and he's not going to stop whining until he gets it.

Taxation is a noble duty, not a punishment.

>but muh tax money is spent on stupid shit
You're not some tinpot dictator to decide for the whole country how public money should be allocated, faggot. Go jerk off to goosestepping fashwave videos if that's how you feel.

>be ignorant fucking retard
>spout ignorant bullshit on the internet, misinforming many others and embarrassing yourself by outing yourself as a fucking child who has never worked a job before in his life
>"sowwy"
Killing yourself is also a noble duty in your case.

>not living off of neetbux

Might as well just kys famalam

You don't get it back. You get some of the difference back... You're still making more money and they tax you more if you make more money.

You're honestly better off banking OT and taking a vacation during the slow season. Do some under the table work during your "vacation" and you'll make far more money.

Up your 401k % so that your taxable amount would be less. I put mine up to 10% during periods when I'm averaging more than 45 hours a week. That way the money is getting invested and not soaked up in taxes or wasted by buying stupid shit. Normally I have it set at 6% and my company match $for$ up to 4%. Getting a 9% rate of return...

You think that's bad? If you saw how bad I get rammed in the ass by the man as a small business owner you'd die inside

If you dont pay taxes, feel free to not use any of the states' services and infrastructure.

taxation is theft you faggots

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!
also max out an ira and roth ira, hedge your bets both ways, everybody should be doing this!

I want to make a bread about some basic financial knowledge. shit some of these young kids can do so they CAN retire at some point or maybe even have some extra money to support one of our candidates. but am afraid ill get called a shill and accused of bread bumping

>What the fuck is the point of working
good question

Do it, faggot!

>not knowing how to get dyed diesel