youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4b7j5a_7M
youtu.be/JOSN1bKG3zQ
hooktube.com/JOSN1bKG3zQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ
google.com/patents/US5676977
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't contain my rage anymore.

If someone has HIV they are pretty much guaranteed to be a degenerate. It's only really transferred through gay sex and intravenous drug use.

Yes. It's now a cool hip accessory for all the young blacks to have.

Time for them to go bug chasing to prove how not white they are

let them die, they're doing us a favor

>common treatable virus
Oh? Can it be cured? No? Then fuck right off.

(((benjamin adams)))

evrytiem

I'm a faggot with AIDS trapped in the body of a heterosexual STD-free virgin. Gibs free healthcare pls

And also regular sex with a chick you thought was normal but was actually a complete whore

I spoke to a gay friend a couple of days ago. To my shock and horror he told me that HIV should be treated like any other venereal disease (i.e. no big deal) because with today's medicine, it can be kept in check and it doesn't even have to develop into a full blown AIDS.

In many cases, yes it can

(((treatable)))

This meme is half a century old if not far older, yet peope have time and time again fallen for this shit.

B I G P H A R M A

This only happens if you're fucking her asshole to the point that you're both bleeding

This.

With Tindr and this sort of thing, supra AIDS will be here in no tim

Outside of the 72 hour treatment window, find me a case of someone confirmed with HIV that was cured. Not treated, cured. As in no virus present and no need to continue taking drugs for the rest of their lives.

HIV gets rid of faggots and niggers. Works for me.

Literally impossible

It's a big pharm dream if you think about it. The whole world infected with HIV and EVERYBODY has to take their drugs or die.

Magic

Who cares? Those drugs are taxpayer funded so it's virtually as if there is no virus

Nope
newsone.com/2882057/magic-johnson-hiv-2/

and vaginal sex, and improperly sterilized surgical or dental instruments, or transmitted mother to fetus

wanna meat up and kill people together leaf?

People who have HIV should be forced to register, and should be banned from sexual contact with healthy people.

HIV could be extinct in one generation, and we wouldn't have to spend billions treating degenerates.

Get married before you have sex, you degenerate fuck.
If you don't want to get married, then fap.

youre an idiot

Um... sweetie, outside of nuking your body with pep 72 hours, you're becoming a further indentured servent to the jew. *wink*

Are y'all living in a fantasy world? You can catch hiv through normal sex

Common? Yeah if you're a nigger or a faggot.
I'm actually kinda sad that's its become more treatable over the years.

Many things would be extinct if we could control degeneracy.

>yes it can
with what
unless you're talking about treating a person very shortly after said person has been infected, HAART is still the only means with which HIV can effectively be combated (and even then it only serves to delay the virus)

Mandatory conspiracy theories

It could be gone in a few weeks if you just gassed them.

I still don't want it. Who the fuck wants HIV?
Why would you try to normalize something like this.
Is there no limit to the tripe we're expected to swallow?

really though. id meet up with you and you can stay in my place of dwelling and we can plan and execute our plan and just kill fucking hundreds dude. we could leave such an impressive wake of bodies man

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHH BROTHER

you are wrong you fucking faggot

Ill do it, ill travel

again, with modern medicine, it's almost as if the medicine isn't there.

And most western countries have their taxpayers fund the medicine and research, so it's all good.

(((They))) are literally attempting to rebrand AIDS so as to continue pushing their AIDS spreading LGBT+ and black agenda.

Also, (((Benjamin M. Adams))).

>hivplusmag.com/cure/2017/7/13/it-time-redefine-hiv
archive.is/1F8UU

HIV + AIDS is a hoax. Scaremongering people into allowing their governments to funnel tons of money into research over nothing. The diagnostic criteria are unprecedented in their vagueness.
youtube.com/watch?v=A9ODgNuCZmc

Jew propaganda machine in full force trying to encourage degeneracy and destroy non-jews

>those 22%'ers

Fucking tons of people got it from medical treatments before it was totally understood.

are you 2 pussy to join bitch? do you want to be part of the fucking carnage?

>And most western countries have their taxpayers fund the medicine and research, so it's all good.
You are retarded

the chances of catching HIV from a woman through normal vaginal sex are close to nil.

wew . Aids are kewwwwwllllll.

Yeah because evryone who doesn't plan out their sex ahead of time is a degenerate. Riiiiight.

>treatable

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4b7j5a_7M

Is that Gatlinburg?

It's a disease running rampant among blacks. That's how it is down south. Even Vice came to the chocolate city of Jackson, Miss to talk about it.
youtu.be/JOSN1bKG3zQ

Why does that make me retarded?

>linking VICE
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/JOSN1bKG3zQ

I should add, pay attention to the noses. Notice anything?

It is treatable (mostly). It is not curable.

>44
fuckin' checked.
When Col. Kurtz has 1000 Breiviks at his command then things will start.
pic related.

Black guys with HIV/AIDS are going around fucking people without informing them they have it so the narrative now is that we all have to accept these scumbags are reasonable people.

It's sad how low society is willing to be drug into the mud to appease the sub-Saharans.

He's absolutely right you disinfo spreading pos.

Also, youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ

this is how the upper crust act when one of their own are outed for having something or doing something

attempting to normalize pedophilia and aids are just byproducts of their own stupidity. they dont turn on each other often because they all have some dirt on each other or know some one who has some on some one else

i hear some human traffickers have been selling "tainted fruit". sort of barbaric but i guess it gets the job done

>again, with modern medicine
i know it's easy to just write off some issue by saying "modern technology/medicine/engineering will fix it", but it ain't worth shit unless you can actually name something that deal with HIV better than methods like HAART

Everyday is a new disgrace.

HIV is no longer a death sentence, but it shouldn't be treated as "well i got it, it's okay though it's treatable :)"

>the government pays for flood insurance so let's not bother to build good levies, cause it's all good

Maybe next year. I need to drop 40 kg.

JUST poz my neg hole up

All well and good until they infect the countries blood supply.

its neither common nor treatable, at best you delay the inevitable.

Magic Johnson got it from fucking girls, a bunch of people in the 80's and early 90's got it from improperly sterilized dental equipment. There was a VA dentist under investigation for using improperly sterilized tools and possibly infecting veterans with HIV. Nurses and Laboratory Technicians and Phlebotomists have gotten HIV while on the job from needle sticks.

Your assumption that it only infects gays and drug users is from fucking 1984.

it can't be treate....

google.com/patents/US5676977

>implying vd should be treated as common and inconsequential.

The only people who have issues with vd are those that sleep around. They deserve what they get. That goes for the men just as much as the women. Neither sex should sleeping with random strangers.

Then why is it so rampant? You really think everyone is raw dogging anal and sharing needles?

Fuck off Satan.
If you stick your dick in a chick without a ring, then you're a degenerate. No ifs or buts. That is how it should be.

you can lose the weight on our crusade brother.
i will starve and train you. i know you leafs are soft.

Magic got it from having robust sex with young boys. That is a fact.

>reclassify HIV as a common treatable virus
They want HIV to be common? Is Benjamin M. Adams Jewish, by any chance?

>treating a disease is the same thing a curing a disease

40kg?!?!

Like (((they))) say: always take advice from niggers.

I wish I lived in your Mary poppins world

Yeah but mainly thru gay buttsex.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

>this is magic johnsons son

But he got it from fucking girls yeah right lmao

Don't worry about it man. I'm off my psych meds so the weight is coming off effortlessly.

You can treat decapitation, doesn't mean you can cure it.

I can understand how this happens in the Czech Republic, since you're all godless monsters, but why do we have to be subjected to it?

this is his(?) fight song

Apple's and oranges.

HIV's effect is virtually non-existent, due to modern medicine. Floods still cause damage, even with insurance

I know where I'm moving. Should the government mandate all neg holes pozzed?

>"oh it's just a few pills each day, it's a nothingburger"
>"oh it's just a stigma, HIV ackshually has a low transmission rate"
This is what they believe

The first step is to live as if you did, then surround yourself with like minded people. it is hard at first but you can do it. There is no reason to suffer whores and other degenerates in your personal life

I don't like those chances.

>Wrap up warm

Thanks. Not really, it's really dark, but still thanks.

I thought the fags still lived like 20 years less and still had fucked up immune systems???

what is with that image?
why did they post an ambiguinigger?

Nothing has made me pray for the coming war more than this post. We are past the point where any of this is acceptable.