Pick your side

If you support cucknor you should go to reddit already. Nigguh might be a dumb nig but he is a patriot.

BASED black man! Praise kek!

Remember to support the Greatest Ally!

Nothing wrong with gays or jews! Praise kek!

Drumpf is a kike shill, white conor constantly unapologetically talks shit about niggers and calls out the weasel Jew guy.

I can't stand Connor Mcgregor.

Dude is so fucking arrogant. I guess that's what comes from knowing you can beat up anyone.

He's just Irish, so he has some sort of genetic instinct to cuck himself politically.

FOCK DE MAYWETERS

Floyd actually sounds smarter in the interviews but I still want Conor to win

I still want McGregor to win
He is fun to watch and he is white

It sucks he hate Trump but he is a fighter not a political commentator so I don't really give a shit

>he is a fighter not a political comentator

Then why he is bashing trump? Nice logic reddit

As if I'm going to pick a nigger over Mayweather.

people are allowed to have opinions
does everyone in your life support trump or just never say anything against him?

Mayweather is going to do what he always does, keep away from the hits and throw for points and win the decision

Both will walk away ever richer, c'est la vie

Seems like the only winning move is not to play.

>mayweather loses
>chimps BTFO
>but likes trump

Mick
>will ignite race war if wins
>dislikes trump

tough choices

>being this much of a cuck

Your id color suits you

wtf i hate them both now

double knockout pls

so in other words... we don't have a horse in this race.

Mayweather is going to annihilate him. It's not even a question. MacGregor is a nigger with no honor who is essentially taking a dive for the fat paycheck.

Best possible outcome of this approaching disaster that both men are only doing for shekels.

Every one of these threads, people pretend Irishmen are somehow white.

>being this much of a basement dweller
your weak cuck flag suits you

>churka

>using reddit: the insult

Gas yourself

can someone post the image of all the people who insulted trump getting BTFO

Mayweather will win, McGregor is entering his world. If it were the other way around with Mayweather doing UFC, he'd get destroyed by McGregor.

>white nigger please...

>using reddit: the spacing
kys faggot

It doesn't matter which side you pick because only complete retards think the non-boxer will beat the boxer in a boxing match

Connor is trained to do more than just boxing. It will be half a match for him.

Patriot and illiterate criminal are not synonymous

>irish
>white

The potatonigger knows only subhumans watch (((sports))) of course he's a political cuck. To defeat the niggerjew you must become the niggerjew. I stand with connie McGuire or whatever

He comes so close to saying jew i can almost feel it

Conor acts like a nigger

Someone troll the potato nigger. I know one of you backdoor bukake merchants has a twitter botnet.

plz buy as many pre-orders as you can goyim. One for each screen.

Double paralysis

Floyd won a gold medal for the US when he was 18 in boxing.. he kicked Russian ass..

Before he was "money" mayweather
He was pretty boy Floyd the all american.. but after beating De la hoya he wasn't making no money on his ppvs..so he transitioned into the money persona.. now he makes 100 million a fight..hes a smart business man and a hard worker. He is based

Probably the most dedicated athlete of all time 20rs plus in good health and shape..never smokes or drinks

Fook you ya fookin weasel!

they team up to bash fasc

>the illiterate nigger supports Trump
Just like Kanye

wtf I'm a #FloydMissile now.....

BASED black guys in a Trump hat > white leftist TRAITORS

Why would I let the beliefs of a professional fighter even touch my beliefs in the political realm?

Conor is fun to watch.

However, I would be utterly shocked if Mayweather lost.

conor would cut absurd amounts of weight to fight smaller guys. the arrogance is his persona to make money. have you seen how he walks when there are cameras around?
im pretty sure though, without seeing this video, he meant it as "fuck donald trump, i'm the big star", or anything along those lines