ATHEISTS BTFO

ATHEISTS BTFO
how will they ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI
articles.sun-sentinel.com/2001-08-17/news/0108170166_1_baby-s-death-baby-s-father-documents
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CATHOLIC PRESTS BTFO
how will the ever recover?

got nothing on prottys

All morality is subjective. Men make morals.

Religious men make morals too, then pretend gods made them as a way of enforcing their morals by exploiting the fear and ignorance of really gullible and stupid people.

Is what is morally good commanded by God because it is morally good, or is it morally good because it is commanded by God?

>pretend gods made them
Is that better or worse than atheists admitting their morals have absolutely no foundation?

This guy gets it.

Morality doesn't exist, you can't empirically say something is moral. You might argue certain actions are better for stability, but once again what might be better for "stability" isn't traditionally considered "moral". You are responsible for your own actions and beliefs, live with it.

>Is that better or worse
Honesty is the best policy. Tell the people the truth, the gods are made up, and then see if they still follow the morals.

>than atheists admitting their morals have absolutely no foundation?
Consent of the governed is the rock-solid best foundation for any successful moral system.

Besides, gods are capricious and arbitrary. Gods say don't kill, then command their mindless minions to kill. Gods say don't rape, then later tell their goat-fucking followers to rape. With gods you can never be sure what the "morals of the day" really are.

Based Pol Pot did nothing wrong

I'm an Orthodox Jew so I can't comment on atheism, but:

Pol Pot was a devout Buddhist who spent time living as a monk. He knew G-d wanted him to institute Year Zero as a means of redeeming G-d and the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc4DWL3gQLI

Awwww yeah.

I guess the theists have given up on trying to claim Orthodox Stalin and Christian Hitler were "atheists" and now they're focusing on micro-dictators.

Pol-pot didn't kill in the name of his atheism. He just didn't want any competition for his control of the country.

>the gods are made up
therefore atheism.
Admit that morals are made up and
>see if they still follow the morals.

>Consent of the governed is the rock-solid best foundation
are morals real then?

t. retard logic

Plenty of people didn't want to compete for control. Most of them didn't stoop to murdering millions of their own citizens though.
But every single atheist movement in history that got enough power turned into a bloodbath.

Atheists are like muslims. Pretend to be nice and cry about persecution while their numbers are low, but once there are enough of them it's kill, kill, kill.

Catholics aren't Christian.

Serial killers make me wet though.

>how will you ever recover

>But every single atheist movement in history
History was monopolized by religion-imposed monarchies until the Athenian democracy.

> that got enough power turned into a bloodbath.
How many monarchies enjoyed frequent bloodbaths? Nearly all of them.

>Most of them didn't stoop to murdering millions of their own citizens
They didn't kill anyone in the name of their non-belief. They just happened to be non-believers who saw religion as a political threat/ Which is ironic, since religious people invariably see other religions as a political threat.

>Atheists are like muslims.
The worst thing you can say about non-believers is to compare them with even worse religious people? Go on...

Over the course of the last thousand years, the Abrahamic religions have systematically put millions of non-believers to death for no other reason than the fact that they were non-believers.

Maybe it's time we organize to prevent the next murderous spree by religious criminals.

>what is morally good commanded by God
How do we know for sure what that is? Trust other men who swear gods told them? That's really suspect. If that doesn't peg your bullshit detector, then your mind is useless.

The next time god tells a woman to put her baby in the microwave, you'll probably claim that doesn't count.

articles.sun-sentinel.com/2001-08-17/news/0108170166_1_baby-s-death-baby-s-father-documents

Pol Pot was justified in his killings. His country was embargoed and in order to avoid mass starvation they needed to force people to become farmers. If he didn’t do what he did more people would’ve died.

>How many monarchies enjoyed frequent bloodbaths? Nearly all of them.
Not their own people, not in the millions.
Killing millions of your own people is a distinctly atheist thing.
>in the name of their non-belief. They just happened to be non-believers
Yeah just pretend that not believing humans are more than animals and answer to a higher moral authority is completely unrelated to atheist regimes' willingness to commit mass murder because you frame it as a lack of belief.
How do atheists know microwaving babies is wrong?

>there are people on this board that haven't taken the "morals are subjective but people should think they aren't" pill yet

>morals are subjective
>people should
pick one

As for atheistfags who may respond "I can't believe something I know is made up":
Too bad.

Theres no atheist 'team'.

Its like trying to associate everyone who doesnt wear a watch under a single umbrella.

How about both.
My statement obviously presupposes that human success is desirable.
Morality is subjective but (in order for societies to flourish and prosper) they must believe they are morally just and morally superior to others.

I dunno, so far I haven't murdered millions of anyone... Weird.

Pol Pot also probably ate food, do you eat food? You are literally Pol Pot.