"Producing White Race Units"

First, let me say, you ought to have White children. You ought to find a nice White girlfriend, you ought to make a living for yourself, you ought to read Nietzsche and Heidegger, fight and become a civilized brute.

However, I do think there is something quite grotesque about the notion of "producing White race units" - this notion that we MUST as individuals have 2.1 children in order to save our race and civilization. Like, one ought to have children for no other purpose, except to produce "White race units." In itself, there is a discounting of the White race - a sort of unsettling reductionism that even the most unsophisticated mind can feel in his gut.

"Producing White Race Units" is not a winning message. We ought to encourage healthy relationships and creating large families. (Further reading: Carle Zimmerman's 'The Family and Civilization' sets forth a program, according to which the airwaves are flooded with pro-family propaganda. Why isn't Trump doing this?) We must seek greater meaning in having White children - not merely "have White race units to save the West."

If this thread is ignored, Sup Forums is shill paradise. You people respond to BBC cuckold threads all day, but you ignore substantive posts, which help further our dialectic and aims.

Amen to that

it's really annoying to see "WE WUZ KANGS" troll threads get over 80 replies

well you can't simply give a 8 paragraph explanation to people so we just say "white genocide" instead. You're reading too much into terminology and semantics user. Overall I agree though

Bump

Majority of people on Sup Forums dont care about this anymore sadly, they're lolbertarian civic-nationalist kekistan faggots who jerk off to traps and want chink babies. This is the face of nationalism in the US today, few of us really understand what is at stake and what is necessary. The most we can do is prepare our children for what is to come.

Sorry, but no.

Problem is I live in Utah, which is very fucked-up. There's no such thing as dating unless you're a Mormon or a slut.

Single white men, stay away from Utah. Utah is where single incel/virgin men live to die.

I tried by asking out, and I'm not that bad looking. Always turned down. White girls are often sluts, or superfinicky, or both, and some prefer smooth-talking gangsta rap/DJ niggers or Don Juan spics.

Utah deserves being nuked.

Flood the world with white people first and the rest will take care of itself

What's wrong with "creating white race units"?
We are in a racial cold war with the shitskins and jews, and we need more manpower on our side.

Do not bring morality into a war of survival with nature. We will lose with our honor and dignity intact, but we will lose.

I would prefer to win, corrupted and disgusting, but with a future we can reclaim our honor and dignity in.

>If this thread is ignored, Sup Forums is shill paradise. You people respond to BBC cuckold threads all day, but you ignore substantive posts, which help further our dialectic and aims.

Agreed, bump

I've already done all of this user. Let's hope more people will follow

You're not white. Utah is the easiest fucking place to find a waifu. Even with all the mormons, half the girls think you're a 'hardcore rebel badass' because you smoke a bowl of weed once every 2 weeks, or listen to 'heavy metal'. And that's enough to make them wet.

>racial cold war
That is the perfect term, i could not describe it beter myself

beautiful tbhonest, all that came from the union of just two people.

This

OP, I sorta understand where you're coming from but most people ( especially women) need to have families/children first in order to become fully formed people.

Agreed. The real solution to our goal is a simple shift in white culture towards having large families. We don't even need to focus on the racemixing aspect of things, because an enormous majority of white people do not racemix. With enough children the racemixing wouldn't even have an impact on genetics.

The only reason we fear racemixing is because we do not have above replacement level reproduction. If we can achieve high birthrates the racemixing problem goes out the window. The goal should be high white birthrates, not a restriction on racemixing, because restricting racemixing is much more difficult than increasing the birthrate.

The reason for this push is universal suffrage. Remove that, and suddenly the urgency is not so great.

You make a good point, but either whites maintain a majority or democracy has to go. Both require harsh action.

I don't have a good answer for you other than to say that we should promote white births in every way possible. I would be a liar if I said that I wasn't at least partially motivated by the "white race unit" plan, though - my wife is pregnant with our first child and my goal is five.

>restricting racemixing is more difficult than increasing the birth rate
I disagree. Both are a collective action problem, but it's much easier to influence people to refrain from action than it is to engage in a specific action. Social ostracism is an effective tool, but it will take mass application to be effective. One place to start is within your own families and relationships.

But White conservatives already have an above replacement fertility rate.

White liberal genocide is real, not white genocide. And political orientation is largely heritable. Whites in the future will be more conservative because basically liberal whites will die out. This could solve the White fertility rate problem in the long run.

Left being right.

why not both?

Bumping because there's actual quality discussion happening for once.

The argument against this is that our generation may not have the luxury of time and setting to achieve quality family units en masse

so it means you need to decide between a smaller amount of whites with a hopefully higher quality stock and culture (what survives this never ending virus currently consuming it) VS a larger group that can more easily achieve dominance or autonomy again so as to then be able to foster a higher quality lineage, all headed by a higher quality demographic using them as a buffer

so in short, are more whites ever a bad thing?

We can´t win in the number's, raçe it's not possible for us to keep a quality of life society like we have with 5 and 6 children like you see in the third world. We can´t compete with that, we must have the replacement 2.1 of generations for sure but we must keep our nations european. The huge problem is the second part, we are being flooded.

I don't entirely disagree with your point, bit it seems like half the reason people racemix today is because it still has a certain level of taboo attached to it. Racemixing just to show the evil racist bigots of society that they can. People like doing things they are told not to do. Rather than present having multiple children as something people must take on as a task, maybe we should be presenting it as the rebellious path? That seems to be the current strategy as it is, that traditionalism is the new counterculture to be a part of.

Certainly true, I think we focus on attacking racemixing too much when there is a whole other method to fixing this problem we should also apply. Why not both indeed. We should start a push towards doing as much advocacy for high birthrates as we do against racemixing. Push high birthrates as the natural conservative/Republican thing to do to up the conservative birthrate even more.