When it comes to time to spill blood...

When it comes to time to spill blood, those of us who have had our rights permanently stripped by the government to own and bear arms, will be at a huge disadvantage If we are not resourceful.

Tell me, what types of makeshift weapons would you be able to create with household items? I have my flamethrower and gas powered rifles drawn up and the components stored.

Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I HAVE BROUGHT MEMES!!!"
> EU surrenders
> Wall is built
> Canada annexed
> N. Korea turned to glass
> Feminists gassed
> South Africa reinstates apartheid
> Jerusalem retaken
> Kebab removed

All thanks to memes

Get to work

northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!

I have a hatchet...
cool

a broomstick, unsharpened because i don't want to hurt anybody too badly

books, because knowledge is power

a pen, to defeat anyone carrying a sword

my modern electronics, now made useless because of apocolypse, can be hurled at my enemies dealing minimal damage

a bag of sand maybe, throw it in peoples eyes

>those of us who have had our rights permanently stripped by the government to own and bear arms

don't be a dumbass criminal

/thread

>drawn up

Keep guns anyway, act as if you're legally allowed to do so. Go to the range just like everyone else. Don't be a dumb ass and brandish over fuckery.

Pretty much this.

>/thread's his own post

Proceed to the Gas chamber please.

We are allowed to own handguns & hunting rifles.

However, I am considering moving to the US because I want an assault rifle when war fun time comes.

When the shtf send me a pic of your nose and if youre white ill send you two guns. Dont worry senpai, whites will look out for each other. I wouldnt get any tatoos tho. They might be seen as degenerate and be "shoot on sight, black or white" during an all out situation.

White as the driven snow.

What does '/thread' do?

How about you don't be a fucking idiot and acknowledge the facts. When you are handed a sentence for making a life mistake, you are forever indebted to society, even after all conditions of atonement have been fulfilled. There is no escape. You become a slave to the system, and now have no right to own weapons to defend your family, nor property.

>Don't be a criminal.

Fucking kike.

I work offshore. I have unlimited access to pneumatic tools. Yes, "Drawn"; it doesn't mean I'm some fuckin' we yr old weeb, sketching laser pistols. Also, I have a 300 gallon pressure tank, ready to be mounted into my first generation D250 pickup.

I do, but it stresses me out. A close friend of mine is doing 8 years behind owning firearms. The feds are out to eliminate us.

You're doing Kek's work...

Fucking RAD!

>unsharpened because i don't want to hurt anybody too badly
Fucking Canada..

Their will be blood