Really makes you think

really makes you think....

Black people were a mistake. Sure some of them are funny, but at the end of the day, the slave4 trade was inhumane and we should have executed them all rather than free them

40 hours? what kind of low crime area is she living in? i'm an EMT working nearly 80 every week, she can shut up and go to work.

So.
That's why we have cops work 3 shifts.
1 cop is blue 8 hours a day but 3 cops are blue 24 hours a day.
In fact, what she wrote is probably the stupidest shit I ever read.

No, you fucking nigger. Cops are always cops. Regardless of when they are on duty, they can still arrest or terminate lawless apes like you should need arise.
Also, sage. And kill yourself

> 1960's

We want to be treated as equals!

> 2017

Treat us like we are handicapped and incapable of living in society!

>blacks literally got more honest over time
woah

powerful

ICABOD CRANE WITH HIS MOTHAFUCKIN TOP OFF

...that being nigger is a horrible curse.

She kinda looks like pic related

I always think about someone from the ghetto listening to rap music talking about how bad it is in the ghetto, pausing it so they can protest the response to how bad it is in the ghetto. Cops are in your neighborhood all the time, why is that?

Lets make that zero hours a week

Could have castrated them like the Arabs did.

ooga booga bix nood muhfugga

Those cops shouldn't group up like that. It shouldn't take a tragedy for them to learn proper spacing.

>stupidest shit I ever read.

Your 1st day on the internet?!

They are in riot formation, stupid

So, when exactly was the last time an innocent black woman got shot by the cops?

I'd hate to be under your care during that 12-16 hour period.

They aren't actively working a riot, they're waiting to get their dicks blown off while they do nothing.

nigger violence by far claims more lives per year then cops on nigs. A white person should be holding a sign with black on white crime stats on it

Checked and
FREE TEMPLATE

Fucking niggers.

My buddys a cop.. he probably clears a min of 70 hours a week. While this cunt sits at home and gets "benefits" from his paycheck, and is in constant danger because black lives matter scholars know who he is. Fuck off Nigger. Yes i said Nigger. The problem with your argument and I'll be nice, to gain respect and influence, one must except fault for ones actions.
BUT ITS THE COPS FAUL..
THE WHITE MANS FAULT
AMERICA IS RACIST.
bitch people die trying to get into this country. understand that if you can't become successful here without begging for average life handouts? you should probably
clean your room and sort yourself out.