/BTG/ Baron Trump General - We Wuz Barons Edition

continuation of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dMee_iaE1Fs
imgur.com/a/1pQN2
youtu.be/PjKI_U9ENwU
worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340
books.google.com/books?id=chM1AAAAMAAJ&pg=PP11&lpg=PP11&dq=laconics of cult ingersoll&source=bl&ots=NUmU5ZBYQ2&sig=AURt4EZTFBPz_YI4ytrjp7pnuxU&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwishPCN-YzVAhUGVD4KHe3CDTUQ6AEILTAC#v=onepage&q=laconics of cult ingersoll&f=false
babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=1up;seq=11;skin=mobile
youtu.be/M2X2lViEJ-c
archive.org/details/washingtonheroic00lock
browse.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C__Rb14069090__Singersoll lockwood__P0,6__Orightresult__U__X4;jsessionid=F0D3285B868C73731A73268F5332BD14?lang=eng&suite=def
amazon.com/How-witty-Old-saws-teeth/dp/B00085NGIU
catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/search?searchCode=LCCN&searchArg=44027725&searchType=1&permalink=y
archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/search?searchCode=LCCN&searchArg=09032558&searchType=1&permalink=y
books.google.ca/books?id=rnlBAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA122&dq=ingersoll lockwood eleven&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiawdjT14zVAhUMcD4KHf1aD3YQ6AEIJDAA#v=onepage&q=ingersoll lockwood eleven&f=false
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock
amazon.com/Saint-Anthony-Ancedotes-Proving-Miraculous/dp/1409717437
universityofmanitoba.worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340
browse.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C__Rb14780154__Singersoll lockwood__P0,11__Orightresult__U__X2;jsessionid=F0D3285B868C73731A73268F5332BD14?lang=eng&suite=def
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase
books.google.ca/books?id=K5bNAAAAMAAJ&pg=RA1-PA331&lpg=RA1-PA331&dq=PHYSIOGNOMY OF THE INANIMATE&source=bl&ots=toDblqNhmx&sig=FE9mIFHF-vtyfKSwGjj3Lcqd09E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXwu3H-4zVAhXF34MKHe3fAeoQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=PHYSIOGNOMY OF THE INANIMATE&f=false
48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/PH8MasDo81o
pastebin.com/3M2zsujN
snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/trump-immigrant.jpghttp://www.snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/
archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/n13/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happenings were there?

looks like gorsuch

Which ones are missing them?

Somebody please OCR and PDF the books. Let's weaponize this.

bump

I figured out that one of them pretty much spells the illustrators's name of "Charles (Chad in the image) H. Johnson" which is funny because of the Chad Thundercock meme

youtu.be/dMee_iaE1Fs

Not sure if this is relevant but it's interesting.

A book written by Lockwood titled '1000 legal don'ts, or the lawyers occupation gone' references that Lockwood also translated Earnest Renan's- St Paul (1868.Saint Paul. London: The Temple Company)

Earnest Renan was a French expert of Semitic languages and civilisations. He was criticised for his antisemitic claims that the Semitic race is inferior to the Aryan race. Renan claimed that the Semitic mind was limited by dogmatism and lacked a cosmopolitan conception of civilisation.For Renan, Semites were an incomplete race. Renan is also credited with launching the so-called Khazar theory.

He also said' Nature has made a race of workers, the Chinese race, who have wonderful manual dexterity and almost no sense of honor... A race of tillers of the soil, the Negro; treat him with kindness and humanity, and all will be as it should; a race of masters and soldiers, the European race. Reduce this noble race to working in the ergastulum like Negroes and Chinese, and they rebel... But the life at which our workers rebel would make a Chinese or a fellah happy, as they are not military creatures in the least. Let each one do what he is made for, and all will be well'

i think it is the artists signature?, but
1, 6, 14, 18, 19, 22
Illustrations - imgur.com/a/1pQN2

will PDF the first of the Baron Trump books when I get it, if another user doesn't.
also the imgur images of the drawings are not in full resolution (my OP image is the full resolution) and they are JPEG and not PNG so there are artifacts at extreme zoom, I could upload the full quality images if people want, they are only about 5% better though.

>Pic related
September used to be the 7th month of the calendar year, January and February were created to account for 61 days of winter.

>Roman calendar lasted 304 days (3+4=7)
>61 days of winter (6+1=7)

Could this be why so many things happen in September? Using the original 7th month of the Roman calendar?

Is there anywhere to read the first book. I can only find the Underground one and Last President on the Internet Archive.

Low res scans/images can be OCRd easily. Need searchable text out there for search engines, normies, etc.

It's not in PDF/E-book. Very few copies available online, maybe all gone now because of this new meme. You could check a library or wait a week or two and the PDF of the first book will be up.

at the moment, that's all we found

Now this is autism. Someone tell me when the books are online please

I'll pirate adobe acrobat real quick and do that for y'all. Anywhere I should post it?

Alright then. Thx. I know some old bookstores around the city. I'll start looking I guess.

I'm out for tonight, I'll summarize my research so far;

1/4 baron trump books are available online, the author is Ingersoll Lockwood who sometimes will go by Irwin, or Erwin Longman. Ingersoll lived in New York and often made publications to newspapers about religious short stories.

The books we want are:
>Travels and Adventures of Little Baron Trump and his wonderful dog Bulger
>Wonderful Deeds and Doings of Little Giant Boab and His Talking Raven Tabib
>Extraordinary Experiences of Little Catain Doppelkop on the Shores of bubbleland
These are a bit more common and can be ordered online.

The holy grail is:
>Laconica of Cult

Currently the only two known copies are at the University of Manitoba's Library and the New York Public Library, both copies have no cover and pages are stapled. It's contents are 3 chapters; 'Section 1. Superstition', 'Section 2. The cult of the immortal human', 'Section 3. Poems of the cult of the immortal human.'.

The meme magic inside that book is possibly unfathomable.

Listening to and adding energetic soundtrack to thread youtu.be/PjKI_U9ENwU

Not many online copies available.
"Print-on-Demand Books" are available through Amazon & Abebooks.

*Laconics of Cult
worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340

>The holy grail is:
>>Laconica of Cult

WE MUST GET OUR HANDS ON THIS BOOK IMMEDIATELY

Cool. No need to pirate. They have free trial. Scribd or run the pages though, save then post here. Should be small enough file.

Oops, typo. It's 'Laconics of Cult'

here's another of his books, but not laconics of cult
books.google.com/books?id=chM1AAAAMAAJ&pg=PP11&lpg=PP11&dq=laconics of cult ingersoll&source=bl&ots=NUmU5ZBYQ2&sig=AURt4EZTFBPz_YI4ytrjp7pnuxU&hl=en&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwishPCN-YzVAhUGVD4KHe3CDTUQ6AEILTAC#v=onepage&q=laconics of cult ingersoll&f=false

funny because laconic literally means "quick rundown"
are you near the canada copy? any new york anons here?
not sure what you mean about Scrubd or how to post text documents here? also idc about pirating if I'm not going to really use the software, I'll just use it like the trial I guess

You come from /tg/ right?

What if we were to... write a book ...in a thread.

You post or reply to a paragraph with an accompanying original picture, and see where.... it takes us?

Aim to have a beginning middle and end before the thread ends?

dude what is barron looking at

Why not digitize the hundred year old guide? Librarians document it then let it sit on a basement shelf to die. Somebody in the area needs to drive and resurrect.

kisses cost rapture

“ Yes, Sir Stranger,” said he, in a low, musical voice, “ thou art indeed in the Land of the Mikkamenkies (Mica Men), in the Land of the Transparent Folk, called also Goggle Land;

It looks like Laconics of Cult is a story in this book. Flipping through it real quick I could not find anything.

babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=nyp.33433066637574;view=1up;seq=11;skin=mobile

Hopefully no jew in new york steals it and tries to sell it on ebay or something

>The holy grail is:
>>Laconics of Cult

>The meme magic inside that book is possibly unfathomable.

This. Whoever does this will be a prophet of kek.

Holy SHIT these previous threads are fucking massive.Is there a quick rundown/infographic to catch up on?

You guys ever heard of jorges louis borges?
He also wrote crazy stuff
But i dint know if hes freemason

The Bohemian Grove

Funnier because Chuck Johnson from WeSearchr

That book includes 3 poems from the final chapter of Lacronics of Cult.
>pic related

it just has some poems from laconics

Ok.

So we know that Ingersol doesn't age.

>35
>fully white hair

Just got this... wtf?
>pic related

Never been to that board. Embarrassed to admit I aided /biz creation. Was helpful years ago, now complete trash.

Enjoy more delicious sounds friend:

youtu.be/M2X2lViEJ-c

We need a New Yorker to visit that library or call and check Laconics of Cult.

Here is a list of all the books

>1875 Washington: a Heroic Drama of the Revolution: In Five Acts
[free online] archive.org/details/washingtonheroic00lock

>1876 Sammy and Burchy at the Union School; A newspaper excerpt from the book: Abraham Lincoln's Contemporaries
[in library] browse.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C__Rb14069090__Singersoll lockwood__P0,6__Orightresult__U__X4;jsessionid=F0D3285B868C73731A73268F5332BD14?lang=eng&suite=def

>1884 The Union of Titans
[unknown] No current listings available (I have no idea what this publication is)

>1886 How to be witty, or, Old saws with new teeth
[hard copy] amazon.com/How-witty-Old-saws-teeth/dp/B00085NGIU

>1887 1000 legal don'ts, or, The lawyer's occupation gone
[in library on microfilm] catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/search?searchCode=LCCN&searchArg=44027725&searchType=1&permalink=y

>1887 1990, or, The Last President
[free online] archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock

>1887 The P.G., or, perfect gentleman
[in library on microfilm] catalog.loc.gov/vwebv/search?searchCode=LCCN&searchArg=09032558&searchType=1&permalink=y

>1889 Travels and adventures of little Baron Trump and his wonderful dog Bulger
[hard copy] at most libraries or online

1/2

>1890 Wonderful Deeds and Doings of Little Giant Boab and His Talking Raven Tabib

>1891 Extraordinary Experiences of Little Captain Doppelkop on the Shores of Bubbleland

>1891 Strange Adventures of A Million Dollars; a short story from the book Eleven Possible Cases
[free online] books.google.ca/books?id=rnlBAQAAIAAJ&pg=PA122&dq=ingersoll lockwood eleven&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiawdjT14zVAhUMcD4KHf1aD3YQ6AEIJDAA#v=onepage&q=ingersoll lockwood eleven&f=false

>1893 Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey
[free online] archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock

>1899 Saint Anthony : ancedotes proving the miraculous power of St. Anthony
[hard copy] amazon.com/Saint-Anthony-Ancedotes-Proving-Miraculous/dp/1409717437

>1910 Laconica of Cult
[1. hard copy, in library] universityofmanitoba.worldcat.org/title/laconics-of-cult/oclc/184780340
[2. hard copy, in library] browse.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C__Rb14780154__Singersoll lockwood__P0,11__Orightresult__U__X2;jsessionid=F0D3285B868C73731A73268F5332BD14?lang=eng&suite=def

>1912 In varying mood, or, jetsam, flotsam and ligan
browse.nypl.org/iii/encore/record/C__Rb14780154__Singersoll lockwood__P0,11__Orightresult__U__X2;jsessionid=F0D3285B868C73731A73268F5332BD14?lang=eng&suite=def

>Laconica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconic_phrase

anyone think that maybe Trump was aware of the books and named Baron after this character?

Only 4 pages , not sure if posted yet. Title is PHYSIOGNOMY OF THE INANIMATE. From Phrenological Journal & Life Illustrated: A Repository of Science, Literature & General Intelligence

books.google.ca/books?id=K5bNAAAAMAAJ&pg=RA1-PA331&lpg=RA1-PA331&dq=PHYSIOGNOMY OF THE INANIMATE&source=bl&ots=toDblqNhmx&sig=FE9mIFHF-vtyfKSwGjj3Lcqd09E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiXwu3H-4zVAhXF34MKHe3fAeoQ6AEIIDAB#v=onepage&q=PHYSIOGNOMY OF THE INANIMATE&f=false

Barron is John Titor is Ingersoll Lockwood?

But the books aren't that popular, Trump did use the alter ego "John Barron" in the past though

oh shit, where is that from?

>prophesied happenings in September and November
>first and last months of Autumn
>it will happen when the weather cools

see

Aged early then stopped. The Spirit of the universe pressed pause button so he could send his message.

But they were popular over 100 years ago. The illustrator was one of the most popular of his day. He died young at age 28.

Idk, if trump liked the name so much why didn't he name one of his first two sons that? Honestly I think melania named him

Just checked this out, love it. Thanks man

>transparent folk
>goggle land

transparent and google?

Guys my power went out minutes after posting this. I'm forced to phonepost now. What have you faggots uncovered?

just converted the book to text but it keeps crashing my word processor

>aren't that popular

The 1% get all the education. Us plebs breath their exhaust fumes.

Sharing more knowledge: 48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/

Spooky shit user. Keep your sidearm with you.

In Varying Mood.

I think he gives away what the Laconics of Cult will be about in the introduction to In Varying Mood: "love". He says it is the only form of immortality available to man, and the one practiced by the Greeks. IVM contains multiple poems that contain "Rosicrucian" occult symbols (the rose, golden fruit, etc.) and at least one Lolita-esque series of poems (Spirit and Inglesant) that describes an almost-certainly fictional interaction he had with a beautiful young girl whom he calls Spirite. This is "reification of eros", or an occult metaphor for the philosopher's stone.

Lockwood was a consul to Germany for a time, and I suspect he may have been exposed to the remnants of the Bavarian Illumunati and Freemasons there and brought it back Stateside, where he encoded what he understood as its meaning into some of his books and in the process somehow tapped into the power of meme magic and prophesied or called forth the Trump family to deliver us from darkness.

I'll give an outline of the content of what I suspect his teaching will be in a moment.

wait it worked, some words are messed up, i'm gonna upload it somewhere though. any suggestions? dropbox? pastebin?

Yes.

t. IQ over 90

>funny because laconic literally means "quick rundown"

Sup Forums is genuinely spookier than /x/ or any other "paranormal" website.

What the fuck are we messing with?

Everywhere you can, my guy

Pastebin

You tripping? A $200 laptop can easily OCR the book in 5 miniutes. Share a link and let someone else take over.

youtu.be/PH8MasDo81o

pastebin.com/3M2zsujN

why are you being a lazy faggot? why do you tell me to do something and then say I can't do it right when it takes longer than 1 minute and then you tell someone else to do it for you? fuck off

for the record my desktop cost $200 3 years ago

this one is already avail
Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground journey
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock

imagine if donald trump was tweeting this book in like a few days if it become more popular

that's the pdf. literally the entire point of what I just did was to get it out of PDF so it's searchable now

' Nay they now bu ied them 'elve · learning how to make dif ferent face to different friend covering a frown with a mile and singing gay ono" when their heart were sad. In a few centuries a brother could no lonO'er read a brothers face, and one-half the world went about wondering what the other half was thinking about· hence aro 'e mi 'under tandings, quarrel:, feuds, warfare. l\tlan was no longer content to dwell with hi fellow-man in the paciou:5 cavern which kind nature had hol lowed out for him, piercing the mountain with winding pa sage be ide which hi . narrow treet · dwindled to merest pathway·.
In th Land of the Happy Forg tter · care never comes to
trouble leep, nor anxiou' thought to wear the dread mask of
To-morrow!

Found on line 3329, can you find this in the book and transcribe it without the errors? Or just upload the pdf to scribd

The insurgents vol 1 and 2 by Ingersoll Lockwood in a library near me

idk I just used adobe. idk what scribd is but i'll check it out

>did something happen in 1698, 1689, 1869 or 1986?
pic related is 1986 also
Trump received the Ellis Island award that year. snopes.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/trump-immigrant.jpghttp://www.snopes.com/trump-received-ellis-island-award-in-1986/

I buy a *lot* of books. Too many to be precise. I try to steer clear of Amazon for obvious reasons. I've often wondered if they use a pricing algorithm for their books. Sometimes a book is selling for $70, and other times I see it for $25. I wonder if Ingersoll's books will jump in price due to all the sudden searches for his books.

All time travellers try their best to make the future predictable, so if it is true then he wouldn't dare go public.

Holy fuck, didn't trump say "I didn't want to say this, but I would assign a special prosecutor to hillary clinton", he was being careful of his words to avoid an unpredictable future

What does author : R Smith [i.e I. Lockwood] mean?

Did he write under other name?

So the other significant Ingersoll Lockwood work has some pretty credible numbers on the whole situation.

I've bought several 'Print On Demand' books that were out of print. These errors like this are annoying to read.

He's done it before.

Was anyone else there when this first surfaced? Gets everywhere. Comfiest threads

Does this mean Trump will stack the supreme court and they will change the constitution to make his family a royal dynasty?

Nice work brother! Perfectly done. We need to share this important document around. Distribute to other thinkers in our social circles and beyond..

archive.org/stream/barontrumpsmarve00lock#page/n13/mode/2up

I've seen a couple of his aliases. I don't recall that one, though.

Irwin, or Erwin Longman