I have thousands of connections on Linkedin. I started posting quotes by redpilled authors

This is what I've found:

I am being monintored by a number of people working for (((think tanks))) and the national secuirty apparachek

What especially seems to trigger the kikes (based on traffic that I can monitor) are quotes from Dostoevsky, Gogol, Tolstoy, the former greatness of Russian Lit, Ezra Pound, and whenever I write something myself that goes into tradition or Eastern Orthodox Christianity or something.

Really odd. I wonder what I could do to make them take me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/poems/54319/canto-xlv
eldritchpress.org/ac/gentfriend.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i am being monitored
whaaaaaaa, crazy shiiieet brah. Take a load of your mind and have a refreshing Monster Energy Zero Ultra

>make public statements
>are monitored
there are looking for ways to shame your company/friends companies to extract money from share price change

>Those digits
(nervous) heh--
Yeah, but I don't have money, and they can't pin anything on me legitimately. I leave it hazy like Peterson.

what have you been posting

Extremely redpilled yet subtle quotes by Ezra Pound, Soltzy, Dostoevsky, Chekhov on the jews etc.

example quotes please

What's the point in that? If you want people to become redpilled with random quotes then I'd suggest Facebook. Are you employed? Linkedin is for professional networking.

Interdasting...

yes please.

Also this seems like an interesting experiment!

Don't poke the wasps.

Make a bunch of shitposting linkedin accounts

so much this

pls how did you get so many contax thnx :)

poetryfoundation.org/poems/54319/canto-xlv

eldritchpress.org/ac/gentfriend.htm

You just ask.

I made contacts with hundreds of generals and high level officers in the US military. I plan on redpilling who actually matters.

Taking risks is fine but taking foolish risks is better.
Use linkedIn to climb the corporate ladder/whatever social hierarchy you are in, and redpill irl those under you. It's much easier.

Also remember that redpill it's just a word. The true process of redpilling is more like making cracks in someone's beliefs and then start hammering with a wedge until everything breaks down.

How stable is your job? How important is your position?

The only thing I can think of is to always keep plausible deniability on those quotes, if you really need to keep that up. Good luck

meant to say taking calculated risks srry

Yeah my name is a bit fuzzy and I've fuzzed it further. I'm taking semi precautions, but I'm sort of curious also how they'd murder me. My job is somewhat important, but the contacts I have are on the highest levels. Naval commanders. Airmen. Senators. Powerful Lobbyists. Congressmen.

Sort of curious? I'm not sure that is the best mindset...

I don't have much experience in these kind of games, but from what I've seen here in Italy they can, among others:

-Promote you and remove you. They basically thank you for your hard work and put you in charge in some minor branch somewhere inconsequential

-wing clipping. They don't call you anymore for important jobs or projects.

-The first crysis that happens they blame you. Very obvious i guess.

You should wait for some other smart anons, maybe they can give you some ideas. Anyway I think lobbyists and politician are already kinda redpilled, they have access to so much information. Don't they just happen to have a personal agenda to follow?

btw pic attached is what I was thinking when I wrote about plausible deniability.

Nice. LinkedIn is ripe for the red pill, and those targets actually have money and influence to do something potentially.

Just keep well within the line so that mods/admins really have to think hard about banning you.