Prove that humans aren't causing global warming

Prove that humans aren't causing global warming.
I've got all night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc
science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>prove a negative

That's not how it works.

FPBP sage

Ok. How did all of this melt 13,000 years ago when co2 levels were 280ppm?

Report and hide folks.

These were the coast lines during the ice age? What melted all the ice? 800+ feet thick...

Volcanoes, the Sun or an SUV?????

"Global warming"doesn't exist. Haven't you noticed they even changed the term to " Climate change". climate change does infact exist. But it is natural and has been happening since time. Humans have no effect on the climate. Rather pollution. Pulltion is the threat. Because the air you breath and the water you drink is full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc

Prove that they are.
I've got all night.

sage

and it's the sun.

I am a cat

And don't come to me with that research bullshit. Scientific research is all about money and those who pay are usually companyies who want specific results. Scientific research is fake

sage

>thinks he's using the fedora tip meme correctly.

OP is a faggot

Maybe if you proved that it was we could go from there

Ps prove your not a fag

Prove God isn't real.
I've got all night.

science.house.gov/news/press-releases/former-noaa-scientist-confirms-colleagues-manipulated-climate-records
>Former NOAA Scientist Confirms Colleagues Manipulated Climate Records

One post from this ID (ID: SqecbMMW)

Chinks are not human, case closed.

> One post from this ID
Jews and their slide threads I swear... saged.

the sun is the main driver of all weather on earth, followed by solar currents etc. with humans having the least impact.

Prove that Fred Flintstone did not dig out the Grand Canyon

I have 15 minutes.

PS - Dino and all of the other dead dinosaurs are the source of Global Warming.

What warming?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/

Burden of proof is on you.

This is an idiotic argument and it's frustrating to see it posted so frequently.

Higher CO2 levels are not going to lead to some sort of mystical bountiful harvest. Increased carbon dioxide. The associated increased temperatures/unfavorable precipitation conditions will do far more to hinder crop growth than benefit it. This is especially true for the areas of the world that most need crops, such a Africa and southeast Asia.

Additionally, the increase in CO2 required for the improvement in crops that you want to see would cause irreversible damage to the worlds oceans. Way beyond bleaching coral reefs, we would be seeing the kind of absorbed CO2 levels that destabilize methane clathrates and interrupt large-scale ocean circulation.

What you're saying is comparable to "If the sun is in your eyes, just kick yourself in the balls so hard that you pass out. Problem solved! No more sun in your eyes!" The pros do not outweigh the cons. Not by a long shot. Completely ignoring the temperature aspect, that much CO2 would be devastating.

Dont care about it, quit ruining hockey with your graph
Go red wings

/thread

On your side, bro

prove it isn't just the sun