Netflix Monopoly

Is it getting too big and powerful?

It is expected to hit an all time stock price high on Tuesday.

Has over 100 million subscribers and is growing quickly world wide. Not in China though, bless their hearts.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4272360/the-number-of-movies-on-netflix-is-dropping-fast/
archive.is/bmtxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Selection is literally worse than it was 5 years ago.

This isn't true at all. They have more content than ever before. More originals, a Disney license, etc.

well you are just a moron

time.com/4272360/the-number-of-movies-on-netflix-is-dropping-fast/

Profit denial
archive.is/bmtxE

I bet Netflix is butthurt Amazon won a Oscar first

they deserve it, it's dirty cheap compared to cable tv and has better content

nah they just got in on it early, amazon and other services will catch up pretty quickly
It fucking sucks that people will have to subscribe to several different services if they make the shows exclusive if they want to watch legitimately

Got it a few months ago and after watching Prison Break and a few shows here and there, I have to say that Netflix is shit. Almost no good movies. All their originals suck. It's pretty much 2 star cable movies and daytime television tier.

((Disney))
I want more live action films

Overrated.

It encourages people to stop using (((cable))).
Think of it as methadone to getting normies to eventually stop watching TV.

>be Canadian
>Netflix now cracks down harder on those using VPNs
>it's literally B-list movies and netflix originals
>CraveTV is cheaper and has the HBO package

The only reason why I haven't dropped it is because I gave my parents my log in info.

netflix is god awful and canadian netflix is somehow even worse.

there is barely anything to watch on there that isn't disney or dreamworks.

Electric jew 2.0

This is old and looks to be before the Disney contact went into full effect.
That said even if it didn't, people want to watch the new stuff. It isn't about finding Ghostbusters 2.

My current standing of stock within NFLX says no.

What price did you buy at?

>A Disney License

all the more reason to drop their ass.

Given the popularity of Jessica Jones it is obvious that you don't represent the normal netflix sub. Go back to kodi and your endless buffering and steam not found.

I got in this time at $150. I previously got in at 80 and sold at 100. Stupidity for not holding.

FUCK NETFLIX THEY TOOK OUT X FILES!! I WATCHED THAT SHIT TO BED EVERY NIGHT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS, Now i have to watch Startrek TNG every night

lol I will..

Stick to paying for your shitty ass capeshit shows,faggot..

>Jessice Jones

hahahahahahahahaha what a fucking pussy.

Did you watch that shit on a loop? Isn't that many seasons.

>not just pirating the electric jew

I can't understand the shit design in Netflix's page. It's worse than Sup Forums's ffs

Implying netflix isn't worse than cable for brainwashing people.

The bigger problem is Youtube.

yeah, but randomly and fall asleep 10mins in. i dont even know why i still have a sub for it tho

Yeah ive enjoyed all the marvel kino being on there

Well yeah, but we aren't talking about Jewgle.

WTF?

Legion is the only Superhero TV show worth watching. Period.

jewtube is fine goy

That's because China has one app that does everything senpai. They are ahead of us as usual.

Daredevil Is pretty fucking good, I loved season one and season 2 even better with the based Punisher who is literally Sup Forums incarnate

Of course a nog would love a hero that can't see the color of your skin.

In Death note they're casting L, the pales fucker in the series, as a fucking nigger, Im done with Netflix, they keep creating shit content, they blocked that shit you could do to get access to other countries content, and their selection has gone to shit, fuck netflix...

4th most popular netflix australia show

>bad selection
>few good options can just be taken down on a whim
>killed mom and pop stores that actually had good selections
fuck em

Prime has slowly been gaining a better film selection lately but it fucking sucks that they're losing their HBO license next year.
Why the fuck do all these smaller companies like Criterion and HBO keep splitting off and making shit more complicated and pricey?

>mfw
I just realized I picked Netflix as my stock to follow in a college business course. I put all of my fake money into it at $14/share.

WE WUZ AYE-RAWN MAYNE 'N SHIET

>Monopoly
>literally cant keep content for more than 3 months straight

I'd rather have Blockbuster back

Just a reminder; Netflix created their own market.

>Is it getting too big and powerful?
So like, what are you afraid of? You think Netflix is going to evict you? Sieze your bank account? Poison your water?

>if you want to be in on the conversation better start watching

Literally social bullies. I don't want to be in on that conversation, I want to talk about nigger stuff with my Sup Forums pals.

But people here would tie you up, rape you and eat you.

poison your mind.

Which would be more interesting than watching Sharknado 3 followed by some documentary on Jewish suffering.

I'd tie you up and force you to watch sharknado 3 followed by some documentary on Jewish suffering.