Nordic Race Thread

Can post here if >95% of your genetic origins are from Britain, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Channel Islands and even Ireland(because I'm being nice).
If not do us a favor and remove yourself from the gene pool.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My mum was adopted, but my father is Irish and Scottish. Mahoney.

I'm 100% Irish. Feels good to be part of the Nordic master race.

>Hungarians, Austrians, Germans, Irish are nordic
>Finns aren't

Wat

hi

Including Ireland is pretty damn generous though

this

U-us Croats are N-nordic too

>Finns
>not more distant from whites than russians
k

How do we live in a world where people think not just the Scottish but the fucking Irish - the IRISH! - white?

Finno-Urgic, not Germanic.

>Sweden
>Nordic

LMAO retard

56%

I'm nordic in the sense that your ancestors raped and pillaged my ancestors in ireland/england/wales etc.

dont worry I wont ask for reparations, though with yalls current political climate I probably could.

Indo-European Celts are closer to Germanics than the Romans.

FeelsGoodMan

English here, and a lot of those countries need to be taken off the list. Ireland? Really? All credibility destroyed.

Where did I say Hungarians are Nordic?
And the way im using nordic is different than the way some use nordic as a synonym for Scandinavian.

I'm a mediterranean male of south american nationality and my gf is a northern European woman
U mad ?

Irish aren't genetically inferior they just spent too much time getting drunk and farming potatoes.

What if 50%?

No Hungary there, friend. Oughta give some love to that meme country Belgium too. though.
0%

Your 23 and me is almost exactly identical to mine.

Ireland is Celtic+Nordic on an island in northwest Europe, that's about as white as you can be. All of the british isles are pretty much genetically indistinguishable, I'm not sure I've ever seen a DNA test that can distinguish between Irish and English, they're usually lumped together.

>tfw 23andme confirmed >99% Northern European ancestry

Mostly German, Nordic, And English. Ayy lmao race war now

Flanders gets counted because its considered apart of Netherlands

6,000,000%

>Nordic
Oh you mean cuck?

Hungary isn't shaded you gook. That's Switzerland and Austria that are.

We're all Nordic bro.

It's a stretch, but most of Ireland's major cities, including Dublin, were founded by norse settlers, and a lot of the lighter hair and eye features we associate with Ireland likely come from that (native celts tend to have darker features like Wales). I wouldn't call it a nordic country, but like the rest of the british isles it does have significant influence. Also the original settlers of Iceland were like 40% gaelic because thats where they got their women.

>and even Ireland(because I'm being nice).

fuck off Italians are superior to ireland, if you add ireland you have to add Spain Italy and Romania

You mean North Western European, I understand you but you shouldn't have said Nordic.

This is racist.

i'm polish and italian. am i a coon?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_race
Its the Historical term for the race

Potato nigger here, very thankful that for once someone allows us to shitpost in their thread.

You are still half-human, Italians may not be Nordic but they aren't untermensch

Vikings didn't found the cities of Spain, Italy, and Romania. If Ireland wasn't Nordic influenced the people would just look like the Welsh; instead you have tons of light hair and blue eyes. But OP is basically using the term to mean "Germanic", so Northern Italy would definitely be included.

Half Jewish half Norwegian kill me

You can post here only if 80% of your country has light hair.

Good job, you are descended from Mongols who evolved to have light hair, along with you're Lap and Eesti friends

>being an insecure faggot

Ironic considering you're in rightful Russian land.

I still don't get the "Romania is Nordic" meme

>USA
>60%

recently found out im 1/8 italian and possibly some french.
feels bad but im willing to fight.

Finns are just pale hapas

It's funny how burgers get triggered when somebody points out that whites will be minority soon. Enjoy your niggers and spics.

At least we still have a lot of whites. The only whites in finland are a few swedes in the western coast

Yes, I'm sure Europe will not follow the societal and demographic trends of the US in anyway, since thankfully its political climate and pop culture has no impact on European populations. The most powerful country in the world becoming a mulatto/mestizo/amerindian/african global military presence with 3,000 nuclear weapons will be good for Europe.

>some people will unironically say this isn't white
are "whites" really so jelly of Finns and their high depigmentation?

You can't stop me from posting here faggot.

Finns have Siberian genes, that's why they come from haplogroup N3, found in the highest frequency in the Yakuts

Success breeds jealousy. We have superior genes and we know it.

all Europeans, in particularly north Europeans, have ancient Siberian admixture, which in fact is pretty strongly correlated with blondism and is probably where the latter originated anyway
Finns just happen to have more and to also have their paternal lines of Siberian origin while Scandinavians preserved them better
hardly a game changing thing when you are depigmented as fuck and strongly caucasian anyway

Hey brother my last name is Mahoney too

>50% Nord
>50% Med