archive.is/oHbws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please archive it
archive.is/Jijox

This world deserves to burn

Learn to archive you dumb nigger, it takes about one minute

archive.is/DGz66

These people are sociopaths.

Most of it is fairly solid advice. It's aimed at single mothers so telling them things like "let them spend time around good men" and "teach him disciplinw" helps, even if it may seem obvious.

norbot pbuh

jews for ya

>literally just good advice to raise a child in general but also teach them about how not to rape and force-feed them feminist literature

If the entire article were genderswapped, I wonder how well it would go over, or if it would be any different at all.

Drive them to suicide before they grow old enough to rape, because all boys grow up to be rapists.

archive.is/oHbws

More autism.

child abuse

>They’re discouraged from having interests that are considered feminine. They’re told to be tough at all costs, or else to tamp down their so-called boy energy.

No they're fucking not, they're constantly shamed for wanting to be masculine you-raaaaaaagh.

>“The use of fashions in thought is to distract men from their real dangers. We direct the fashionable outcry of each generation against those vices of which it is in the least danger, and fix its approval on the virtue that is nearest the vice which we are trying to make endemic. The game is to have them all running around with fire extinguishers whenever there’s a flood; and all crowding to that side of the boat which is already nearly gone under.” -C.S Lewis, more specifically the demon Screwtape

classic case of women not knowing what makes a successful man

>archive.is/oHbws
>I don't feel safe with 50% of the population, including my sons, for no discernible reason other than my own insecurities
>This is not a reflection of something broken or damaged in me
JUST

More like fuggly bitches mad cause confident men don't give them any attention.

Ive not seen a feminist woman who looks nice, dresses nice or looks to have good hygiene.

Their no different from the fat beta dorks who roam these lands and bitch about women who don't give them a glance.

Honestly that just means my raising my kid will be that much easier. He will be alpha as fuck compared to the libshit kids.
Take you children hunting lads. Does them good.

don't slander our secretary of intelligence with that dunecoon bullshit

>the ideal son in a feminist society

Good luck keeping your kids from getting brainwashed by society/rebelling to your values.

Ah, see you missed the part I said about murdering animals.

You're an asshole for forcing your son into this shit. He didn't ask to be here, you only think it was acceptable because you're a brainwashed follower.

You sound like a huge pussy

You are a sheep in self-defense mode

i unironically support stuff like this. hell, this goyde is more conservative than i'd like.

picture this: 15, 20, 30, 40 years ago, how did teenagers fight against their "suburban family" values? by becoming punks, metalheads, goths, emos etc.

now that degeneracy is becoming normalized for parenting, guess how teenagers will fight against it?

i'm willing to wait a decade to see the people now cry in dismay as the new trend of teens becomes conservative, straight cut looks and political views. shit like the libbeard and transtrenderism is going to become laughable.