STOP EATING MAC AMD CHEESE

Save a NEETs life and bump this

>A new report, though, suggests a more concrete reason to be wary: That cheese powder may contain phthalates, a group of chemicals linked to birth defects and learning and behavior problems in children.

If you think your food is safe from (((them))) you're direly mistaken.

Other urls found in this thread:

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/8xavyz/nearly-all-boxed-mac-n-cheese-contains-a-chemical-you-dont-want-to-eat
youtube.com/watch?v=mYfgIaokvN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

uh oh

>birth defects and learning and behavior problems in children
I'm 24, why should I care

Boooomp, all processed food

tonic.vice.com/en_us/article/8xavyz/nearly-all-boxed-mac-n-cheese-contains-a-chemical-you-dont-want-to-eat

This.

OP is a faggot.

>only burger claps think orange is a more natural colour for milk
>if cheese is white it's not tasty
>orange president
>muh phalates!

Poor people eat a lot of Mac and Cheese.

Poor people tend to be dumber and more fucked up than normal people.

Therefore, their kids have more prevalent birth defects and are stupider.

Fake science.

Not understanding long term effects

People don't pay attention to me when I tell them food is political.

Medical corporations don't want you to be healthy, along with a whole mess of other industries.

They want you fat, complacent, and stupid.

Don't eat processed food. None of it is good for your body, or your brain.

What kind of learning problems am I going to get if I eat mac and cheese every once in a while when I'm already an adult? Sounds like fear mongering famalamadingdong

And cancer-ridden. And diabetic. Anything to prevent paying your retirement, impeding automation, and/or healthcare bills.

MY BODY MY CHOICE!
i will eat machesse if i want to.

This. Stop eating shit.

Does that include cheddar cheese I bought at the store which I then melted in milk and corn starch? Or is it just the premade boxes plebs eat?

At least make your own cheese sauce for your disgusting burger food.
>Eating processed chemical ""cheese""powder

>making mac and cheese from an overpriced box with dry powder 'cheese' product

>not just buying dirt cheap pasta and boiling it then melting real american chedder and butter in when youre done

every day bitch

This. It makes no sense to me and the (((cheddar))) cheese here in the states has only gotten more disgustingly vibrant shades of orange. Some grocers don't even have any naturally colored cheddar in stock.

The only thing you need to worry about is crops the government subsidize.

>implying i ever eat that garbage in the first place

faggots that eat that shit are children anyway, never liked that crap even as a child.

> MAC AMD CHEESE
Why would you ever mix that? Literally why?

Concentration of phtalayes in one serving is too low to matter. Macronutient balance is a way bigger deal and we already knew that

its very creamy and wholesome

This.

I get those tri-color noodles and fancy cheese and it's like a slightly healthy meal in moderation.

I remember seeing a post saying that Americans die at 60~ years old due to the food and water. And that they use immigrant elders to boost the average lifespan of Americans. I'm sure Mac n cheese contributes the mortality rates.

did the mac n cheese make me a retard?

You mean don't eat Kraft or other GMO industrial food-substitutes.

Amy's mac&cheese doesn't have that shit. Buy a ton of it at CostCo for cheap

Not to mention that the pharacutical companies are also responsible for the opioid crisis that's seen in many American and Canadian cities when they decided to push oxycontin for minor aches and pains.

Praise kekistan nice digits brother
Opioids and Kraft cheese are like strawberries and cream

>Medical corporations don't want you to be healthy

This is probably true. A nationalized health care delivery system would eliminate this. They knowingly don't completely treat you, so you will keep coming back to them and paying.

>he still thinks of food in isolation instead of his overall diet

Retarded cunts, every single person in tthis thread sounds so fucking ignorant. I am 100% that you're all fat neck-beards LARPing as /fit/ people.

How to be healthy, muscular, and lean

>1. Lift weights (bodybuilding or powerlifting or olympic lifting)
>2. Do some walking/running or casual sports
>3. Track macros and be sure to get enough of all micros or eyeball when you're knowledgeable enough of what you need.

Fuck all of you ignorant cunts who know nothing about fitness, health and aesthetics.

Elementary schools give this out to kids from poor families

stop eating pasta in general
shoulda be eaten as a treat
or heaven forbid, before a marathon.

Stuff like Ramen and mac and cheese is usually consumed by poor families or individuals and can be bought extremely cheap. I smell some real Jewry here.

>just made a pot of mac and cheese from (((kraft)))

why should i care

If you bought it at the store, yes. The only solution is to hunt your own cheese.

jokes on them, I barely eat to begin with

>people actually eat the powdered jew
if you're not making your own mac and cheese, I don't see a problem with this

It's leached from the plastic tubing they use to auto-milk cows and the plastic packaging they use prior to sending it to the store.
So probably. Enjoy your tiny benis.

Low test beta fags detected

Velveeta shells & cheese master race reporting in. Mac & cheesepowder is for poorfag nigger proles.

my grandpa eats like shit because he always expected to die at 58, hes lived on every tv diner meal imaginable and hes lived to 72 so far, pretty sure the only time he gets cooked food is on the holidays

Homemade mac n cheese master race reporting in. Velveeta shells and cheese is for poorfag nigger proles.

Cancer adds a huge amount to the GDP.

>chemicals linked to birth defects and learning and behavior problems in children
>NEETs
>having children
Half pound nothing burger.

>Says the blood drinker
How about you visit Italy sometime? They put cheese on everything, I mean, how dense can you be?

Honestly I think pot is gross and potheads are dumb as shit, but I wish more of the people addicted to opioids had the option to be potheads in order to medicate their problems.

I guarantee I eat more cheese than any Italian alive today.

You think pot is gross? Is alcohol icky? do cigarettes give you the willies. Fucking christ m8.

Gee, the powdered cheese in those boxes is toxic? WHO WOULD'VE FUCKING GUESSED?

I've known that for years, it's fucking powdered cheese in a plastic bag, what did you expect?

Not like I'm gonna stop eating it though

Shit smells like burned rubber, nigger. The only reason potcoons like the smell is because of the positive association that has been built up through intoxication.

Home grown milled and made macaroni and cheese powder master race reporting. Fuck a nigger prole eating shells

>may contain
K

Rubber? did you get some mexican schwag that was shoved up a dead narcos asshole? My weed smells like fruit.

People in Oregon aren't forced to buy from spics. Legal shit smells exactly the same to me as shit I've been around for the last 15 years. Burning rubber every time.

Like I said though, I wouldn't expect an active smoker to understand as you have accustomed yourself to enjoy the smell.

Wow, who would have thought cheap easy to make packaged food would be bad for you. ...

>implying I'm ever having kids

MAC N CHEESE WITH CHOPPED UP HOTDOGS

JUUUUUUUST

>eating pure carbs

Lol

I know, I live in Washington state. That sucks ass fampai.

>not making your own mac and cheese to compliment your homemade tendies

Chicken is shit, wild turkey master race reporting in.

>STOP EATING MAC AMD CHEESE

I only eat the finest homemade jalapeno bacon mac and cheese. So good you'll assault people just to get some.

Only plebs eat mac and cheese made with powdered cheese.

that shit's literally the fucking bomb when I'm too lazy to make something that takes effort or to go out to eat

Fun fact: When Oxycontin came out they made a huge amount of merchandise, including a swing CD.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYfgIaokvN0

I remember when the media was telling us scientists had proven hot dogs would kill children. The "story" came out in summer, during grilling season.

holy fuck I want that mug

People actually eat those cheese powder packages? I throw those away and use real cheese.

Yes they do, most people are potato level retarded.

>stop eating kraft dinner
you'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands chief

Why is a majority vegan diet bad? I'm not talking completely, but just cutting meat and cheese from 2/3 of your meals. Why is that bad?

Whoever eats this garbage deserves what they get

>kd is garbage
take that leaf off hans youre not fooling anyone

of course its only if you ear the fucking thing every meal for 10-20 years constantly to get any sort of affect from the chemicals

>High levels of exposure have been linked to fertility issues for both men and women

>Kraft dinner.
You fucking Canadians never cease to amaze me. I am so fucking glad I live two miles form Canada.

>133816970
*from

people are mentally ill cuz piece of shit parents get divorced and then be assholes to you and treat u like trash

not cuz the chemicals

No wonder why I hated that shit and never ate it. No more Mac and Cheese and hotdog dinners for me.

I'm not white trash though, so I don't eat that garbage

seems like maybe you had a stroke you dont know about kid

Not true, it's just that a lot of black households eat mac and cheese so they assume the mac and cheese is the problem. This is the same lie (((they))) used to demonize crack cocaine.

Why not just buy pasta then you fucking retard

I live in Oregon and I like smoking doobies outside to piss faggots like you off
eat my shit

I like that shit and its fucking cheap.

>implying white trash isn't upper class north of the 49th

This report paid for by the fine people at Chef Boyardi.

I can vouch for this.

dammit, stuff is so tasty tho

Boxed stuff is cheaper. It's like $2 for a box of normal pasta, but it's 50 cents for the Kraft stuff or Kroger brand which is just as good, but is about half the size of the regular dry pasta packages. So I pay half as much for the same amount.

maybe ill eat one last spaghettios before sept 23

or maybe i wont

>people that feed their kids nothing but empty carbs end up with dumber kids

No fucking shit.

>implying he is going to have children
why should he care?

What kind of redneck lazy piece of shit do you have to be to boxes eat mac and cheese everyday.

>that feel when no kraft dinner boyfriend

Don't talk to me if you eat it with ketchup

You're wrong on the costs, bro. A 16oz box of Barilla brand campanelle, rotini, elbow etc are typically a little over $1, usually on sale at like 4 for $5 or so. Those blue boxes of Kraft are 7.25oz, and I'm sure the store brands are the same weight. All you need is some sauce and you should be using something tomato-based, and that's also inexpensive.

Buy that stuff next time you go to the store. Just try it.