(((CNN))): >RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Why do Jews Hate Russia So much?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Eternal Jew vs. RUSSIA RUSSIA issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/11/opinion/masha-gessen-the-myth-of-the-russian-oligarchs.html
archive.is/aOui8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pc65UNIWMiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin is growing the Orthodox Church which has traditionally be very counter Semitic. He also hasn't given up his cantons of control in the Middle East which is frustrating plans for Greater Israel. He's also cut the balls off of all the kike oligarchs that he hasn't disappeared or forced into exile. Russia also poses a threat to the Jewish planned demolition of Europe. Jews can't stand any of this shit.

Intersting. Go on--

They're mad Russia controls so much territory and refuses to bow down to anyone. No doubt they want that eastern region stripped from Russian control.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Jews think they have a natural right to all goy nations as their Kaballah and Talmud etc teach them that all whites besides themselves are or tenders and the Noahide laws say that he whites most be Jew and skaveholder basically. So when Jews hold to the customs they learned I t eh schtetls, they mean by this that Russia is legitimately their clay in their heads and that Christians drserve death like they put into effect in 1917 with the Bolsheviks.

you know putin kicked the rothschilds out of russia right?

But how can they do this, realistically. Russia has nukes.

this

I knew they put a bounty on Soros.

I don't know, I just feel like Russia's control over that eastern region is deeply envied by the usual suspects. You're right about the nukes though.

Is it possible that we can ever pay off our debt to the merchants user?

So as most of us know the holocaust never happen but the kikes were not happy with how the Germans treated them. Well the Russians treated them even worse but there was no war. Nothing to claim to believably claim as another holocaust. But to the jews it's all the same and just as bad

I doubt the (((THEY))) gives a fuck about Russia. It's just convenient to blame Russia for Trump. Just like the O'Keefe videos, it's just for the profit, Trump getting removed is just bonus.

Well the Protocols of the Elder's of Zion was originally about Russian nobility, was fraudulenty altered to be about Jews and imported by russian officials to the rest of Europe.

Then there's the centuries long tradition of jew baiting and oppression in the country, at one degree or another.

Jews feel like whenever they can't put their long nose into something or otherwise aren't included sufficiently for them (completely), that they're being holocausted

because the bolsheviks got BTFO

Lol. JIDF has arrived.

>Russian Aristocracy
Fucking retard. That doesn't even make sense, if you knew anything about the subject, and you weren't a tryhard kike propagandist.

But muh poootin

Explain this Jew then. I've seen pictures of him with with the previous Russian president as well. He's clearly very influential and well received by Russian politicians.

>36 billion dollars
That's fucking chump change. Jews own what percentage of the wealth in Russia?

>Russian nobility

Hahahah. Where do Jews find these retard shills to post for them on /pol?!

This is likely it. I think CNN realizes their product won't be marketable in twenty years or less so any uptick in viewership right now causes them to go into overdrive on that topic. Surprised anyone is watching CNN at all considering the sheer amount of both entertainment and actual educational material available online.

Oh yeah that one picture of piton with kike or that one that proves nothing or that antisemitism law that prevents typical Jewish screeching and lines of attack. Wew, impressive.

>Instigate war for ratings
Holy shit, jews on damage control up in here.

Ah yeah I misspoke. The Protocols were actually about Napoleon. As if you give a shit that it's a blatant hoax of a "document".

How is CNN instigating war? Russia is just a relatively weak economy and with Trump lowering regulation on US energy supplies it will be even weaker unless they diversify. Russia is a gas station economy, no need to go to war with them.

Source on that qt Russian user

The Jews have historically been treated very well in Russia which wasn't reciprocated.

Read for yourself, OP

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/11/opinion/masha-gessen-the-myth-of-the-russian-oligarchs.html

When the USSR collapse Jewish Harvard economists and Yelstin's Jewish advisors colluded to help Jewish oligarchs take over the whole country

Yeltsin handed the country over to Putin and he removed them from power

JIDF

>RIDF

so you can't tell me who that Jew is then? Ok thanks for playing gg RIDF. nice proxy

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/aOui8

doesn't matter, they have their own migrant problems and native muslims shitting out children to boot.

WOMEN'S OPPRESSION IS A HOAX, WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

HOLY SHIT. KIKES EXPLAIN YOURSELVES RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

So why hasn't Russia given Chechnya its independence?

loved that game

Me too man. Like something out of a dream, that.

because (((they))) want western countries always fighting against Eastern Europe, and not joining together to stop the flood of migrants, also the woman is sexy

Russia national debt is tiny compared to rich west countries, banks own you.

We use debt to profit. Have you never taken out a loan? Also you can buy bank stock.

and here, to compare with the birthrate map. Notice anything?

>being this obviously Jewish
>literally advertising & defending usury

Kek.

What should I notice?

Why haven't you given the Southern Confederacy their independence. Answer that then you'll understand, I guess.

kikes likes Boris Berezovsky and Mikhail Khodorkovsky got btfo of the country, putin rules now.....not kikes

No Roth's in the central bank.

Jesus had cast your asses out of the markets, but like cockroaches you keep coming back.

Go on--

Provinces with the least ethnic Russians have the highest birthrate. They're suffering much the same problem as western countries. The only good news is an influx of Russians and Ukrainians fleeing the war in the Donbass has slowed the islamification process.

FACT: That shade of olive skin colour is the best skin colour you can possibly have.

read about the russian revolution, imbecile
jews started it, then it backfired

>ameriturds play this shit since McCarthy time

why are you so surprised?

Haven't caucuses Muzzies and Cossacks been semi bros with the Russians for mellenia?

Cockroaches don't plan for the future, they scavenge. Who else doesn't plan for the future?

just watch this video. it has all your answers

youtube.com/watch?v=Pc65UNIWMiQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=Pc65UNIWMiQ

Not everyone in the US is a nigger, moishe. In fact that movie you screencapped wouldn't make sense if the opposite were true.

Oh I can also answer that question with one word--- Nudelman/Kaganovich.

This obviously jewish, family is extremely powerful, manning many high positions in the US administrations and courts. Not only jews, but Russian or Ukrainian jews, they literally direct the ship of state of the USA, aiming the guns of the US at Russia, stirring up conflicts, fomenting and fueling wars in Russia proper and Russia's near abroad (Ukraine, Chechnia, Georgia etc)

I am deeply puzzled why Putin hasn't arranged some typical KGB meetings with them, but Putin acts in strange and mysterious ways.

tl'dr this Nudelman family of jews, has a raging hate hard-on for Russia and all Christians.

Cossacks are Christian and historically more of a warrior class than an ethnicity, the Muslims in the Caucuses and in Kazan are more or less secular, but the Chechens are radicalized and despise Russia (ironically, they're also white). I will also say this: Russia's Muslims are mostly contained to certain areas that have been historic quarantine zones, but this is changing and many central asians are moving to Moscow.

Its the lighting

Google Yeltsin, Berezovsky, NTV, Hodorkovsy and Soviets fall. That should answer your question entirely.

phone call that saved Russia.....pic related

soros tried to crash their economy with no survivors

sheeet

So you have no investments? No property? Hell even cash is an investment because if you're entirely liquid you're assuming the dollar will depreciate at an acceptable rate. Your financial strategy makes it seem like you're hoping a Super Bernie Sanders party comes into power and ships you cans of stew until your end. Am I speaking to a commie? Who else chimps out over the notion of purchasing stock or taking a loan?

He has Hepatitis.

>ctrl-f
>Syria
>no results

you niggers will point to every conspiracy under the sun other than the most obvious. Shia muslims are the most "compatible" with the west. That's not to say they are FUCKING BASED, but Israel is terrified of them b/c they absolutely hate Israel and rightly blame them for putting half the world against them.

Syria was the major turning point in the Jewish war on their neighbors, they successfully destablized the region and appeared well on their way to breaking it up into 3 parts, 4 if you count an American staging base for the eventual assault on Iran, the last domino.

the Jewish media hates Russia b/c it got in their way. The CIA staged a 'coup' in Ukraine that ultimately failed to meet its objective of taking Crimea away from Russia. And now they have to push conspiracy theories to try and get public opinion on their side enough to get the Syrian ordeal finished.

Mind Rape Media (MRM) is trying to Mind Rape America into a shallow grave

>why are you angry at Jews for being financial slaveholders?

Goldstein, I. .

Help me, dad.

Yeah what's the deal between Israel and Iran? Every Iranian I know is relatively chill/westernized

>taking a loan
>wandering why there's a chimpout

The debt jew strikes again. I vote for the other guy in this joust

>inb4, yes, wondering

basic gestalt

>Iran and Afghanistan are America's new bff's
>Iran and Afghanistan have loads of money and natural resources
>Iran and Afghanistan want to make lots of deals and open up their countries
>Israel gets extremely concerned
>In the case of Iran, (((CIA))) comes in an out of nowhere installs the Shah; a brutal hardline religious dictator.
>Throws their once blooming country back 200 years in the past in no time
>Israel is 'safe' for now

obviously i left out a lot of stuff, but there is one constant in the middle east and that's Israel. You can trace the issues in every Shia country back to them being existential threats to Israel. If Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan became powerful trading partners with the west, maybe the west wouldn't be so hip giving Israel billions of dollars a year and getting nothing in return.

>Why do Jews Hate Russia So much?
They don't actually. They hate white Americans and Trump is an extension, a representation of white America. The Russians are just a tool that they can use to create a narrative with. If Russia was actually doing damage to white America, the left would love Russia and Putin.

Because before bolsheviks russia had some of the biggest merchants on the planet

>comes in an out of nowhere installs the Shah; a brutal hardline religious dictator.

That is easily the sillyest, most stupefyingly false statement I have ever read. I am so shoked by that statemenet, I have lost teh ablty to spell.

In sure that's an element m, but not the whole story. Why would Jewish hatred of white People end at our shoreline, u Jewish fuckin nutbag?