The best advocates we have

I vote Jared Taylor. I'm thankful that he's on our side every time I see a video of him. One of the best weapons we have.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjXIx9w8-ac

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
youtu.be/mORq13pALh0
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/882651881641844736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

>a 1 hour video

Does he at least BLEACH her?

badly actually. He bleaches the paki then bleaches the mulatto

What I love about Jared is that he manages to be pro-white without being harsh or explicitly degrading other races; that alone is enough to get people to listen to him.

Yea, he fucks her brown ass with her panties pulled to the side. Bitch starts screaming about getting fucked hard by a filthy kafir

>we

>he's on our side
>our

Are you a Jew? Because that's the only side Jared Taylor is on.

What is the white separatists answer to the fact that whites will be displaced even if they stop immigration? Whites are straight up being outbred.
Hard mode: no genocide or "we'll just tell them to abandon their homes and property and then genocide them when they obviously refuse"

The problem exists because it's incentivised by the state. What the hell do you think happens to the non-white population if we were to sever all forms of government aid?

youtu.be/mORq13pALh0

I know ppl hate Enoch here, but I believe him to be genuine, and someone who is empathetic and can be great for entryist.

Fifth political theory.

IE. Whites acting as a diaspora, basically becoming the Jew.

A lot of people on the alt-right deny that they will have to do that, and through demoralizing immigration legislation they can get back on their feet.

I think they lose sight of the demographic timebombs, and they should be creating racial networks, so they can act like jews when the time comes.

People keep trying to say racism is natural. It's not for me... at all. Maybe racism is only natural in whites because their genes are recessive, and other genes are a threat to theirs. As someone who is half mexican and half black, I'm more racist toward my races than I am to whites. As a whole that is. I can't find myself being racist, or having racial feelings towards any individual because that's just who I am.

When people try to say "everyone is racist" it ruins their argument for me. Just tell us you want to preserve your race and live in a society where there's minimal difference so that conflict could be avoided, that's the only real justification. Everything else is bullshit.

This is, unfortunately lost on a significant minority of WNs (usually those who self-identify as Natsocs) - they become ideological and are radicalized through misfortune (usually personal), and thus are actively hostile, rather than support european nationalism as a pure self-preservation and a force for good in the world

That's a cool video, who's the artist?

i am not totally sure what normies are into. Pewdiepie retweeted Molymeme, and I saw my mom watching him, so he seems to have a far reach (for a molymeme).

But that's justified, no? Who wants a high conflict low trust society? Doesn't sound good at all..

Probably the best post i've seen about this desu
If only more naziboos where like this instead autisticly screeching gas all niggers

The lack replies in this thread realy show how fucked Sup Forums has become

>more whites on welfare

This bitch can't standardise for population

>racism is natural. It's not for me
>half mexican and half black

Who could you possibly be racist against?

whites obviously

Moly is kikebook tier

I'm convinced they know better but are forced to resort to duplicitous arguments. I don't think she's that dim-witted as to think that 'per-capita' is irrelevant when referencing populations.

Wait I've noticed that Dawkins made some jabs at the Democrats in three past yeast I his twitter, but did he rrally brcome Ben Garrison'd and turn into a Neo-Nazi that supports religion as an identity markers of a homogenous group? What did I miss? Pic shooped?

Shit I need some sleep

yes, yes you do

Jared taylor was my first real red pill.
Once I understood race realism as he explains it, everything began to shift.

He is so right, about so many things.

And he is a perfect gentlemen, no suprise the lefties never want to debate him.

she changed the topic everytime he started to btfo her

>zimmerman
>white
what fuck
otherwise pretty solid

This was simply a brilliant use of absolute logic, and facts vs feels.

Greg Johnson

This.

He's smart , well-mannered and calmly spoken

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/882651881641844736

Why does Dawkins say things like this but yet still support the mass numbers of refugees?

Rockwell was too fucking good for this world. One honest man in a world of lies.