No one is born a revisionist. At one point we all believed the lies as we did not know any better...

No one is born a revisionist. At one point we all believed the lies as we did not know any better. What led to your ultimate realization of the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=-wsxmCTScCE
youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJlDBiHkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when I came here

WHAT YOU DONT THINK 5 MILLION JEWS DIED?
ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO INFER THAT 10 MILLION JEWS DID NOT PERISH?
DO YOU REALLY EVEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO DENY THE 20 MILLION WHO WERE SYSTEMATICALLY MURDED?
REMEMBER THE 40 MILLION NAZI SCUM!

What's this guy's story? Why isn't he on every alt-right podcast in existence? You know everyone would eat him up.

Interesting tidbit - he's got a self-portrait of Hitler, given to him by one of Hitler's secretaries, who gave it to her.

For people who don't know, this is David Irving, the arch Holocaust denier. He's a very smart guy, he's got interviews on youtube.

fpp.co.uk/

He sells his history books. He's done probably more research on the history of the war than anyone living. Personally I believe he's a little biased toward the nazis, and that's his reputation, but people take at least some of his history books seriously.

I'm currently reading his biography of Doctor goebbels. I'm amazed at how well detailed and researched everything is.

Zimmerman/trayvonn Martin media coverage. before that I was a sjw lefty, and the way the (((media)))covered it woke me up real quickly.

Work camps definitely existed, but I don't think that death camps did and the number of (((people))) who died is grossly exaggerated and derived from pre-WW2 numbers. There are still questions to be answered though before I declare the Holocaust a lie.

Miles Mathis

the holocaust was soviet propaganda (they installed the chimney in auschwitz after the war)
the soviets wanted to paint the nazis as evil when they were the clear evil in the world look at the holodomor/gulags etc.
the true genocides that took place were the allied bombings of german cities.
the victors write the history and unfortunately the bad guys won.

Supply lines.
The axis was never even equal to the logistics capabilities of the allies. Once you realize that the Holocaust supposedly took place during the later years of the war when the axis was in full retreat, and their manufacturing had been severely crippled. You realize that the idea of them committing industrialized mass murder as they were losing the war is insane. Any rational military commander would be dedicating all available resources to securing the front lines. They simply couldn't afford the holocaust.
If someone had said that the Holocaust occurred while the nazis were advancing, that would make sense, but from 1941 to 1944? No way

>Be me
>Be in accelerated classes
>have a Jewish English teacher in middle school
>For two fucking years all we did was learn about the holocaust
>Mrs. Shekelstien, can we read about something else?
>Every time it was "NO CLASS YOU GOTTA LERN ABBOUT DA SHOAH. SIX MIIIIIIIILION JEWS YOU GUYS
>All the girls are crying and eating this up
>Eventually school district makes her do Hamlet rather than having us read elie Wiesel for the fiftieth time
>She sulks as I comedically recreate Hamlet and make Rosencrantz and Guildenstern a couple of greedy jew bastards
>I was the edgy class clown so eventually we started making racist drawings
>The five smartest guys in class were white AF
>Eventually one buddy tells me to go to Sup Forums
>All of them are STEM guys, which I am illiterate in but I make funny jew jokes
>Seeds get planted
>Find Sup Forums years later and you guys shove pills down my throat

>MFW I realize years later that those guys were probably the grandkids of nazi scientists or something.

Should I thank you? At least I was happy giving money to wealthy merchants at one point. Now I'm a sad sack.

There are no mass graves at Treblinka.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wsxmCTScCE

>they have a tendency to exaggerate, to lie and then to shut down any argument

He was heralded as a genius, a great, innovative historian ...then he started looking into the Holocaust.

Suddenly he is transformed into an ignorant hack loser.

If there was no grand top-down plan, or no gas chambers... It's a fraud.

That is the story we've been sold -- we've altered the essence of our civilization based on this premise. Germany has paid reparations based on this story.

My memory isn't great but when I started looking into it I could see it was bullshit. I think that was in 2011 when I was finished with school

I bought "Hitler's War" from his website a few months ago. When I received the copy I discovered he had personally signed it!

>At one point we all believed the lies as we did not know any better. What led to your ultimate realization of the truth?

I didn't. Any logical person can see the excessive peer pressure to accept the narrative, and the lack of logic behind their claims, and tell that it reeks of bullshit.

Seems like critical thinking is a rare skill now days.

yep this
youtube.com/watch?v=FKEJlDBiHkc