Why do people here hate traps??

It has become a political issue over the last couple of years and all you people do it knock it down, blame mental illness for everything.

It is also the end of our civilisation, so we can do whatever the fuck we like. So become a different gender, orientation, whatever, embrace the end times people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
youtube.com/watch?v=5ozL3nrYRXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Traps are gay
Gays are disgusting creatures worthy of a bullet

But they can be what they want to be.

If they want boobs and a dick, why not?

It's just frowned upon because it's not the norm and is becoming the norm

I'm too manly to be a trap and not manly enough to be a bear. How can I partake effectively in the end of civilization degeneracy?

No thanks

As a usually passable straight trap, for the very most part traps are gay.

Lol a failed fucking science experiment is what all traps are.

>embrace the end times people.
No, stop trying to end the world you dick.

Some of them are hot though user.

They are trying to fill the void of women who have become feminist and ugly.

No one wants a disgusting feminist user

it'd be best to put all traps down and end their misery

Lol i dont think you under stand what the number 2 is

>But they can be what they want to be.
No, you can't be cat, a dog, or an alien, even if you make yourself look like one, you still aren't one. It's simple reality.
>If they want boobs and a dick, why not?
Because it's degenerate
>It's just frowned upon because it's not the norm and is becoming the norm
That's exactly what anyone who wants to live in reality is disgusted by

Now fuck off

The thing is, people have the ability to stop the end, by not getting their dick cut off and acting all fucking retarded.

In the old days, when you were a kid, you're father would say "that's enough pretend." Then you knew it was time to grow up. Now, you never grow up and get to wear a dress and get buttfucked.

Volunteer in Africa. Smuggle back a vial with ebola infected blood. Infect prostitutes and/or strangers at glory holes.Sit back and enjoy as America gets what it deserves and hemorrhages from every orifice imaginable.

Alternatively isolate a local syphilis strain.
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=plVk4NVIUh8
Perform the same thing with all available antibiotics and reintroduce the strain to the wild. Laugh as degenerates deal with their degenerating brains and tear the community apart in delirium.

THIS POST IS A JOKE. AMERICA IS A GOOD COUNTRY AND ONLY DESERVES GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO US LIKE... UM... I'm too young to remember America being good.

Doodie?

>Now, you never grow up and get to wear a dress and get buttfucked.
Sounds good to me, sign me up, I wanna be a little girl forever

be a submissive twink

You're Canadian, so it's the same thing.

If only that were true ;_;
>tfw not a little grill

i hate traps because they look for attention.

1/4

2/4

3/4

The fall of the white man.

I hate traps because every one I've ever known (like, four maybe five can't tell) were either obese hideous abominations, or burned out whores.

I don't even want to know what an anal roastie looks like.

I suppose in theory if one looked decent (or at least tried) and wasn't a whore I wouldn't care. One who didn't act like a rude cunt and was bro-tier. In fact it's beautiful in theory, in practice it's a fallacy, as I've yet to speak with one I didn't hate.

Your butthole doesn't actually loosen from anal unless you're shoving dragon dildos and shit in there.
I've used dildos my whole life and most guys say I have the cutest butthole they've seen lol

Seems like she can't make up her mind.

>you should be happy that civilization is shit and mental illnesses are paraded as a minority that deserves sympathy and special treatment
that really made me th- kill yourself

Kill yourself faggot

>They are trying to fill the void of women who have become feminist and ugly

That's an argument I could possibly get behind. Women have been in comtrol of the sexual and romantic market for too long, they don't even bother to not become obese land whales anymore. Less viable men means they'll actually have to compete and be something that isn't downright disgusting.

More traps. And gay men. And fat guys. And retards. I want women to be in the same situation men have been in for two decades. I want those fat, vulgar mouthed chain smoking tattooed cunts to die alone. That could potentially fix women.

Everyone tolerated it before the surgeries started and it suddenly became some sort of achievement to announce to everyone, every hour, every day, that you are different.
YOU ARE SAD AND ALONE, WE GET IT NOW CRAWL BACK TO YOUR HOLE.

>""""""""""she""""""""""

It's the argument I've been using a lot.

Ugly dyke feminists destroy women so men try to fill the void and end up becoming more attractive than said women.

Personally, I dont hate trans, the same way I dont hate niggers, I just hate what you do, my closest friend is about to start transitioning, but he doesn't run around acting like the biggest fucking fetishist, doing it to be perverted to be noticed etc, as oppose to actually having a mental condition (that makes them feel like they are in the wrong body)

It isn't that I hate traps, I hate all the lies surrounding them.

Firstly, it's transsexual and not transgender. One who takes hormones, has their breasts removed, and has sexual reassignment surgery (SRS) is crossing sex, i.e. going from one sex to another. Understand what the prefix trans means.

Next, it's sexual reassignment surgery and not gender reassignment surgery because part of one's anatomy, which is biology, is being altered.

I see many transsexuals have dispensed with the brain-body mismatch argument. Why? It's because to get feminists to support them they had to accept that sex roles aren't determined by biology in part and that it's entirely social. This is a lie, of course. Biological sex is quite important (not entirely) but feminists snookered themselves adopting such an absolutist position. If it is entirely a social construct, then we can use social means, such as counseling, to treat trannies. The contradiction reveals itself. Trannies want medical support such as hormones and surgery to treat a socio-cultural phenomenon.

Then there are those from one of the two sexes who are are transvestite. They are unwilling to undergo SRS completely or even at all. That's not dysphoria. It's cosplay. Go ahead and wear woman's clothes and makeup, adopt female mannerisms and vocalics, etc., but unless you are undertaking the process to transition you're not a transsexual.

I suspect all the energy is focussed by the LGBs on the Ts because w/ gay marriage legal there are few, if any, fights left in the developed world and the developing world can't be scrutinised. You have an entire LGBT industrial complex that needs to get paid writing articles, being professional activists, and looking for handouts. Without the Ts they are as relevant as the campaign against polio is today. No one gets worked up about polio presently because it's eliminated everywhere except a few isolated places.

>why do you hate something that doesn't exist

>It is also the end of our civilisation, so we can do whatever the fuck we like.
It's the end of our civilization in part BECAUSE of you degenerate hedonistic selfish faggots. Fuck YOU

>Then there are those from one of the two sexes who are are transvestite. They are unwilling to undergo SRS completely or even at all. That's not dysphoria. It's cosplay. Go ahead and wear woman's clothes and makeup, adopt female mannerisms and vocalics, etc., but unless you are undertaking the process to transition you're not a transsexual.
SRS doesn't even use the correct tissues to form a vagina.
There has only been a few successful uses of a vaginal epitheliel cell tissue transplant with making a neovagina and it was done in cis women with a rare genetic disease that causes their vagina to not develop.

Not getting SRS doesn't make you a fetishist, it's just a reality of life that the surgery does not result in an actual vagina.

America hasn't been good since JFK
understandable

Fortunately, Sup Forums is a safe haven for traps. We need to work out how to get the Trump white house to become more trap friendly. Is Caitlyn Jenner the answer we've all been looking for?

Not just here, everywhere. Because traps are not people, they're mutants.

The norm is healthy. The norm is good. The norm is productive. The norm ensures society continues to exist.

>hot though

You're a disgusting hedonist if that's actually what you're focussing on.

watch this thread get deleted before I finish this post because the internet is hell; bear in mind that I've gone over these ideas for like two years and I still can't put them into a succinct, "memeable" format because I have a concussion. bullshit inbound:

the fact is that n

Some are hotter than chicks man.

Just go for it, if they have a dick, so what. if they can pass as more female than females in appearance, just go out with one, talk, etc... don't need to interact bodily if a dick is against your type of thing

This is settled science: Transgenderism is a mental illness heavily supported by Jews for diverse predatory and parasitic purposes.
Lurk more. Use archives.

the fact is that nature doesn't like men

from the basic reproductive standpoint, you only need two or three men to fertilize a shit-ton of women. of course you can USE men to fight/kill each other, to lift shit, and to make money, but you don't NEED them for it, the species will not die off without them. that's strike one.

strike two is that no one likes how men act. the standard triad is "starting fights, burning shit, fucking teenagers", and that's an oversimplification, but it's also pretty correct. men are incompatible with the global christian caliphate or whatever meme horseshit you have in mind as an intermediary step to becoming an AI hivemind, because they'll break the rules, skylark, and start shit. notice that in all of the populations that are closest to Instrumentality, test levels are very low, e.g. japs, chinks, civilized whytes, etc.

more coming up:

what this has to do with Sup Forums is that Sup Forums is very much into spectacle, blood and thunder, and _creating_ the 1000-year reich, but they have no idea how to handle or even parse the question of what will happen to the population subjugated thereunder after a few iterations

the answer is, they'll turn into women

i am only spacing this schizophrenic word-salad bullshit into multiple posts because i don't think the thread will be here very long, so don't blame me

I have friends who have eating disorders. They experience body dysmorphia whete in they have altered perceptions about their bodies.
My friends are medicated and helped, not given laxatives and liposuction to make them feel less fat.

These people need our help. Not our acceptance.

Sex play with traps can be non-degenerate if these requirements are met:

1. Trap has not altered their body through surgery or drugs.
2. Trap is not mentally, emotionally disturbed, or in any way delusional about his biological sex and what he is doing.
3. There is no anal contact between men.
4. The encounter is between the trap and a married couple.
5. The female participant cannot become pregnant.

It's also not degenerate if you are a person of color.

Prove me wrong.

If you went out with a real hot tg, all the blokes would be staring at them, possibly not knowing that the person is a tg.

Now the blokes would get jealous that a real hot chick is in the room.

They find out that the chick is in fact a tg.

They get curious, start questioning themselves.

Possible further interaction with the room full of people.

Tg's have their lives set.

consider the selection effects a working, viable 1000-year-reich (for lack of any better term) would have on its population.

if you commit crime, you get removed from the gene pool, right? that's sort of the point of the thing. however, criminality correlates with high testosterone levels. oops. "but we're selecting for high-conscientiousness high-test people"? fine (not with that selection mechanism you aren't, but fine), but a high-test phenotype also correlates with other shit- refusal to follow orders, willfulness, aggression- that will severely disadvantage you in the 1kYR even if it doesn't rise to the level of getting you T4'd. my personal hypothesis is that this is what's already happening, which is why test levels have been dropping across the board.

you're like "oh, genetic engineering will fix it" but look at who's successful in modern society. it's not viking hulkbeasts unless you do MMA, and you can't run an economy on that. it's asians and jews. masculinity is, at the limit, incompatible with Civilization, but so is humanity, probably. we're all fucked.

Traps are based and cute when they're redpilled. Anyone saying otherwise is a kike shill

you burgers are so crap in many a thing. even your top shemales are 2/10. all dudes in wigs.

I just dont like how you say traps are gay and they whole heartedly believe that theyre straight. If you have a dick and you fuck something with a dick then youre gay.. Thats that

Nah, Bruce is a has-been.

Be honest, I think that your society needs to understand that being cis does not means that you are normal, even if you are the %99, because numbers can be changed.

>Theycan be what they want to be

No, actually they can't. And getting some bolt on tits and a sex change isn't going to convince anyone.

And I will never call a man "she" or "her" no matter how loudly they scream at me

Stop being a fucking dinosaur and get a job!

I want to know why all the traps on Sup Forums and whiteys and Asians. But in real life nearly every faggot I know is a nigger. Gay niggers are so under reported, I swear like 30% of nigs are also pole smokers.

You feel inadequate over banging a real woman, so you fap to men that look like women as that's a more realistic goal for you, way to go in cucking yourself.

But hey, it could be worse, you could be the trap and actually think you are a woman. So at least you guys dodged a bullet there.

tell me straight, doc, is it narcissism
it's narcissism, isn't it
it's always narcissism

There are differences between traps and homos

You have to work at becoming a good trap.

Niggers don't want to work.

Who gives a shit?

If gender isn't binary and as fluid as you claim, is nothing more than a social construct then why place so much emphasis on sexual organs and gender specific attire?

Hoisted by your own attention seeking petards.

>they're fake and gay.

There's nothing wrong with a girl who has a little something extra downstairs

Sup Forums hates them because their muzzie-tier

I wouldn't personally date one because I want kids

Do everyone a favor and DONT HAVE THEM. BTW IT'S NOT THEIR, IT'S THEY'RE. RETARD!

I hate liking them

muh transition

I think its a shame they cant get jobs. But when they prostitute themselves I think thats just them being disgusting.

is bieber a reverse trap?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ozL3nrYRXA

discuss

Bears are gay I think and thats not manly, also, being excessively hairy (not normaly hairy as is with regular men) denotes jewish genes. Also, bears always have skinny arms and that is also not manly.

They are filling the void that girls created by not being sensitive to man's needs, not being interested in sex, my point is some of us arent liked by girls.

Whats number 2 if not going for a poop

Im Italian, be more compassionate

Theres nothing like a Latina (NOT ASIAN OR ASIAN MIX) tranny

Just from browsing Grindr I've got the impression that traps/trannies are the most promiscuous of all sexualities. Some of them look pretty cute but I'd never in a million years get with one because from what I have seen, they pose an STD risk.

It is a shame that so many cute gay guys have such a low self esteem that they try and make up for it by getting fucked by everything that moves. Makes them very unattractive imo.

Twinks>Traps/shemales

Nobody hates traps, we hate shemales. that's when you discover it has a penis you question the sanity of destruction of cultural norms. (((They))) like to destroy every norm build by normal and racial humans, they just never destroy their own rich and privilege norm.

Lol I was gonna insult Canada but thanks for doing it for me. It was almost like his post was sexy but-Hes Canadian so no

Some ARE hotter than girls. I also like that theyre more built and since theyre male they dont suffer from cellulite as girls do which is my ultimate turn off.

Whats insstrumentality? You mean technologically advancedest?

This is facsinating, outstanding work. I will shed the shackles of being advanced and boos my already ridiculously high testosterone.
For manly!

What are burgers? Americans?

What if the girls refused to fuck you for 33 years

>Nobody hates traps

becouse in real life they are creepy disgusting freaks?

Correcting someone for how they spell their is merrit of bullet

Those are ugly shapeless chinamen, I cant believe you dont have eyes to see its so sad

Lol this muh etcetra never gets old XD

Kill yourself filthy sodomite abomination

Agreed.

"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities; a man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. Various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (the ancient Chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). There are feminine rhymes in poetry. If an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?
A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face. That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world. For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member. A graceful penis. A receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed. And isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? A nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How can it be gay?
Also
>thinking traps are always tranny scum

Consider the following:

Kill yourself

Traps are gay.
All gays to be gassed.
Cremated.
Placed in artillery casings.
Then shot toward the sun.

kek newfag burger going at it like spez.

use multi reply by clicking on post numbers.

I just imagine you saying this bullshit to yourself and you trying to believe it.