Binge drinking culture

Binge drinking culture

Is it a problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6WQEGULvH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, makes it easier for me to outperform my fellow 20-something year olds and get promoted.

Let them drink, let them do heroin, let them get visible tattoos. It all gives me an advantage.

some faggot was in the news here saying he was having trouble getting work because of his face tats
what a dumb cunt

>asks about drinking
>post pictures of eating
OP are you drunk? Just confused? Please tell me you don't shove food in your rectum to eat.

I came to this thread hoping to see webms of drunk whores pissing on the sidewalk. Very disappointing!

>the few white people left in London

DEVAST8

Ask Koreans.

clearly image of drunk bitches eating after binge drinking.

t. retard

>thick girl tries to wear sexy heels.
>gives up at the first sign of pain and slogs through the streets in paper bags.

Kind of a metaphor for her entire body/life.

I find these women repulsive.

They always have this sassy attitude, like they think they are really hip or something.

They're too dumb to realize they've been fooled into a sad life and a bleak future.

As an slanty eye Asian, White people need to get their shit together with alcohol if they want to stop being overrepresented in single mom children, drink driving, and women promiscuity.

>Joan Rivers died like 2 years ago
How is she still tweeting?

seems to be in Mordor

'Tis John Rivers but I feel like even death wouldn't keep Joan from talking shit if she really felt like it.

I don't get it at all

alcohol is literally a poison

at some point I realized some % of young people binge drink to lower down their defenses and get to show and see each others insecurities and vulnerabilities as shitty gross human beings, but I don't get the point of doing that either

and I'm a happy drunk! even then I don't get why'd you ever choose to get pissed drunk over doing whatever you have to do

It's so weird, English women are so easy to pick. What is it about them that makes them so distinguishable from other white women?

I binged drank a lot my final year of college.

Part of it was due to stress of senior year. But also, because I was going to have to move back home after I finished college. My mom HATES alcohol and would have thrown me out if I tried to bring booze into the house. Also, I was going to end up having to work my ass off to save up the needed money to get my own place and would not have the luxury of living in a dorm room, all the shit paid for by scholarship, anymore and would not have the chance to be a proper degenerate in a consequence free environment like college.

Binge drinking is just another word for Friday or Saturday night in Wisconsin.

/thread.

It's natural selection at its finest.

They're all ugly as fuck and have terrible fashion sense.

Oh, so you're the one who shoves food up his ass to "eat". That's a picture of people eating, fucktard. You think when you go into McDonald's every one is drunk?
Nope, it's just you.
I'd hook you up, but Hiroshima cut the file size down, and i don't feel like a few weeks ban. Fuck. I'd have to go find a ssd card just to post some old Sup Forums stuff.

Yes. It's a sign of high time preference and that your people have a death wish

You clearly haven't been around a binge drinking culture like the UK / Australia is. Grabbing fastfood is what every one does on the way back from clubs. The picture not only communicates binge culture but also shows how well spread it is among ages, therefore showing it has been entrenched in places like Britain or Australia for generations. So OP chose a good picture, and you have no clue about this topic.

It's degenerate
Have some self control

How sad it is that you can tell they're Brittish just by seeing how ugly they are?
Damn, Brits, i pity you...

you sound like a real fun guy

It's that dirty disgusting anglo gene user

FUCK MAN. i thought i just liked to drink
youtube.com/watch?v=r6WQEGULvH8
jbp does it again.

Honestly when I think of British women OP's pic is the image I have. Overweight out of shape drunkards with shitty diets and poor 'fanny' hygiene.

This is done everywhere, he's probably never gone out before

Ignorant people like you make me smile. You know everything on earth, and can judge everyone from a picture. One snapshot from a crosswalk by a McDonald's, and you know everyone's blood type, sexual, and medical history.
MI_6 needs you! Only people like you can increase racial profiling, and make dropouts accusations with zero proof.
You'd actually be better at CNN.
You only have a picture, yet you're able to convict people on literally zero evidence.
>you assume I have no experience with drunk culture
I live two blocks from uni, CNN. I wake up with drunks in my yard more often than you get mail.

>even a shitskin wouldn't fuck pic related...then again?

pfffffft, those are last seasons foot bags. does this bitch have no fashion sense?

>anglo trash is the real problem.

then you should know that no sober person will be wearing a club dress, eating mac at night, and wearing brown paper bags as shoes

Binge drinking culture is sooo 90s. Gen Z get your own trends, stop stealing from Gen X.

t. British single mom

Pffft if you can't go out and get hammered without being a shithead to other people you're not a true European.

>Is it a problem?
Nah, only led to full-on alcoholism and job loss in about half on my friends, it weeds out the weak if you ask me.

It's a degeneracy problem only(britbongs, ausfailia). Should we care ?

Binge drinking is a problem when it allows young white women to get so drunk that black men can rape them and they won't even know. It turns white women into these cum dumpster whores with no goals except "being sassy and doing whatever I want and not caring what people think"

Seems like you have a stick up your ass.

I think it's a health problem. I don't think we should be poisoning our bodies like this at a young age. I've only been drinking for maybe about 7 months or so but I have seen an uptick in my consumption over the last 3 months or so and I'm dealing with my body not responding well. I can't imagine how people do this for years on end and still function in life. It's not good for society as a whole, but that's like just my opinion man.

You should know, she might have planter facitis [however it's spelled] it's aggravated by those types of shoes.
I'm speaking truth, and you have vauge assumptions. Stay pleeb.

You must be a fucking loser if you can only have fun when you're blackout drunk or stoned out of your mind.

If you're in America, no. You have the freedom to let yourself be degenerate or not.

Let em do it. Gets pretty tiring after a while. Eventually you reach a point where the hangover's not worth it anymore

>you reach a point where the hangover's not worth it anymore
That's you crack out the breakfast beers

Yes it's a problem. Alcohol should be illegal, it's degenerate and causes illness and accidents.

>t. beta manlet which female put-down issues.

Yes, take it from a bong

With ffs

they make you want to convert to islam just to cover them up

>tfw you're starting to reach that point too

When I was younger I always wanted to help the people around me and stop them from making severe mistakes.
But they never want your help and half of the time even get angry when you point out that what they are about to do will go seriously wrong (and then hate you when it inevitably does go wrong).

So now I'm pretty close to just going "fuck them" and taking advantage of their retardation.

>>beta
>t. sycophantic britcuck sticking up for his hideously unattractive women on the internet
youre not good at this are you?

yes, why do you even have to ask

>trying this hard

>slav genes
>blue eyes (look it up they're much more likely to be alcoholics)
>alcoholism is on both sides of the family

it's a triple whammy for me. honestly it's not even that bad, i drink maybe 3 times a week yet my friends think of me as the biggest drunk around them.

I know a few functional alcoholics who drink every day and are much more successful than me however.

"Ere! wanna smell me fanny?! Eh?!"

>t. Has never heard the British femanon mating call
>t. Has never left his nans bedroom

drunk people having fun and enjoying life.

every Sup Forums user has a good & important job, they are intelligent, wise, stoic, familily oriented, and follow codes of virtue.