How come even the richest blacks are degenerare Sup Forums?

How come even the richest blacks are degenerare Sup Forums?

As of today Mayweather is dating a girl his daughter's age.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137
youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>blacks
there's the answer

Trump is married to a much younger woman
Most rich men want fresher poonani

Kek, Sup Forums's friend Scott Adams is doing the same. Don't think blacks are the only ones. Degeneracy is fun. Try it.

A woman your daughters age though? What if your mom married your class bully and made you call him Dad?

Well I mean, his niglets for sure don't call her mom kek

Yeah but he was also a literal my wifes son for a long time so its a little harder to blame him for wanting to do so

>The girls I hook up with are better looking than Mayweather's GF

?????????????what????

All Alpha fuck teens you faggot...

I am 33 and matched with an 18 year old babe on tender and fucked her stupid... The last time you get to fuck a teenager is the first day of old age.

It helps I am 6'3 chad.

Fagot

Can someone explain this? I've legit looked for this study that claims that rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites and I still haven't found it, but I did find this study from the Bureau of Justice Statistics that badically contradicts that point

bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Teenagers are better than older women in every way except that they generally have less money, if you care about that.

nobody wants dried up, old, lifeless pussy.

Okay I'm retarded nevermind, it didn't occur to me that victimization is not the same thing as commiting the offense. But I still want to see that study.

>fugg i have that hat
in the garbage it goes

Does she read him bedtime stories or are they both illiterate?

How is that degenerate? go be a cuck in the donald
t. guy with a 10 years younger gf

>6'3 and a chad
>has to use tinder to fuck
>ellipsis abuse
>self ascribed alpha
Lmaoing at ur life

>What if your mom married your class bully and made you call him Dad?
I'll be happy me stepdad will become the president of France one day

forgot to add my father is 22yrs older than my mother.
play the game till the end lads, men dont have a sell by date like women do.

Get more envious faggot.. I sent her an uber to my house and we watched half a movie and then she bounced up and down on my dick and loved it...

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

maybe he'll even defeat the fascist

Wait, there's something wrong with dating a woman your daughter's age?

BASED BLACK MAN

>the mind of the subhuman baboon

Reminded me of 2007

> What if your mom married your class bully and made you call him Dad?
We're reaching levels of projection I never thought possible

I hope Floyd beats that racist prick.

at least hes dating black

age gap doesnt mean shit. alphas dont give a fuck and thats why most of you arent alphas.

im 30 and my gf is 15 come at me

That guy is so based.

Try bumble, only women can message first. Takes out all the guesswork. And work lol

>Raemarni

the fuck kind of name is that?

>33
>still unmarried and without kids

holy shit, where did you go wrong?

>dating a girl his daughter's age

Only betas like old women. Alpha men pick the fresh ones.

at least she's black and he's not a race traitor

also he's only 40 and in great physical shape

there's nothing degenerate about it

Every other post on here is why women are stupid whores and you are wondering why I haven't married one yet?

good for him

>claims to have experience with women
>has no idea how they actually work

women are only whores if they're independent too long. If you have ever actually had a girlfriend (and you were a Chad, as you say), you'd have realized they actually just change their opinions and lifestyle to suit you.

They're natural followers.

You're a loser. Pretty soon you'll realize "HOLY SHIT! There's more to life than just casual sex and making money!" as you're alone in middle age.

To an extent I live in a big city and less than 10% of the people I know my age have kids in my friend group... Your way of talking only works in breeder territory... I am surrounded by "strongk woman"

There is no reason to go farther that fuck buddies with these woman...

Also everyone I know is still chasing dreams and shit.. I'm not sure where you are from but me fucking an 18 year old as a sexual snack is perfectly fine if not preferrable in my living.

If I'm going to be shagging "go getters" it might as well be the fresh crop.

straight out of a fucking doujin

>How come even the richest blacks are degenerare Sup Forums?
Rich whites are usually degenerate too desu

/ourguy/

>I live in a terrible culture, might as well do as they do!

I honestly think you're just a MGTOW typing up fanfiction.

If you're 33 and unmarried and with no kids and decide to "find the one", you have to now deal with old women in the late 20s early 30s bracket.

You date around for a year or two. You're 35 now. Good job.

You date her with the intent of marriage for a year. 36.

You get married and put off having kids for a year to "enjoy the honeymoon phase". 37.

You're 37 at your first kid. Who knows how old she will be. Whatever her age is, just add 4 to it. That's only for your first kid. Now wait another year for your second and another for your third.

If this woman you marry is 3 years younger than you, she's already 35 when you have a kid. AKA when you start shitting out retard babies because her eggs are so old.

Good job, retard.

whoops I mean 34

She looks 30, and she looks disgusting.

If this is all Mayweather's fame and payouts have gotten him, I predict a hard, hard fall for him, sooner than later.

wtf i love donald trump now

This is how someone ugly thinks like...

I dont need social standing, youth, or money to get laid... I just have to walk into the room...

Don't worry faggot ill be fine.

A girl would much rather be with an 6'3 good looking blue eyed white guy who is 35, than some ugly faggot like yourself...

Ive fucked more hot girls than your little confused complex could calculate into an assumption.

Actually being an attractive cream of the crop male is like being a hot girl..

I go to bars and have girls taking turns trying to start up a conversation or standing too close.

You dont get the life I'm living. Im stuck fucking 10's without the means of being able to support their 10 lifestyle...

so I shag away because I would rather be a swinging dick than settle with some trash cunt so I can be your vision of what a 33 year old man should be doing with themselves...

Is this a copypasta?

Oh god, yeah looks like a MGTOW fan fiction

yeah looks like it

>dating a girl his daughter's age.
So?

You wish it was faggots. You can't even comprehend a lifestyle other than being an ugly faggot. So you want to believe its fake

nah, a person who was so secure in his successful lifestyle would be pretty happy and chill.

The way you so easily lash out to doubt shows heavy insecurity which is based on the fact it's not real

You're pretty much right about all this shit. No reason to be more than fuck buddies with any of these "strong women". This is the world we live in.

>so I shag away because I would rather be a swinging dick than settle with some trash cunt so I can be your vision of what a 33 year old man should be doing with themselves...
This

I'm a bit older than you but in a simialr position. I'd like a good relationship and kids and stuff, but I'm not going to make an attempt at it and end up like 80% of the people I know who got married and end up seperated and divorced with fucked up kids drifting between parents and all their parents Borfriends and girlfriends.

Young kids on here don't know what the fuck they are talking about and many will end up being the real losers with a completely messed up life because of divorce and lots of other shit they ended up with because they figured they knew what they were doing.

A man does not need to brag about himself on a anime image board. Sort yourself out you fake fuck

I mean, I would like to end up in a good solid relationship with a decent woman but that's not so simple to do, and you'll realize this if you are smart. The woman who is not a path to destruction in a long term relationship is hard to find.

MGTOW losers really are in a league of their own when it comes to being pathetic beta men. Just check out completely and do the rest of us a favour already, retard.

You didn't read shit into it... I am a 6'3 white good looking blue eyed guy without the means to support the type of women that I can fuck.

Why would I want to settle with some 6 because I dont have the money to set up shop with the 10s I can fuck if I stay single and unattached and in party mode?

Everyone has a grass is greener you dumb fuck. I live in Hollywood... and I will continue to fuck shallow, hot, wide eyed, young girls and the only shame you can cast on me is I dont have the money to tie one down.

None of these birth control filled floozies want to be tied down here anyway.

ITT: how to trigger an incel sperglord

And this MGTOW label you like to slap on this, I'm not even sure what it stands for. Once you have some real life experience you won't have to categorize everything with labels you read about on the internet.

Why are you on Sup Forums?

I'll bet he likes news and politics.

Yeah I'm in Los Angeles living in hollywood.. Being poor and attractive is pretty much the gist of everyone here. Ill continue to fuck the hot and young "deamers" of hollywood until I can't anymore.

Why would I stop fucking models in Los Angeles until I can't fuck models anymore?

I remember being younger and having my life planned out.. When I will be married, when I will have kids, etc... a part of me wishes that came true still.

Why can't you be happy with one less nig on welfare? Who cares what he's doing.

He could easily marry a 25 year old when he's 40....

>As of today Mayweather is dating a girl his daughter's age.
Alpha males have the right to claim young, fresh, fertile pussy.

There we go. Wow, Hollywood, no wonder your swimming in it. One thing that would be nice other than good wife etc would be to escape this climate and go somewhere like that where the chicks are in shorts 365 days a year. Good for you man.

t. Macron

man recognizes prime pussy when he sees it

This. There is nothing wrong with this. Women have themselves to blame for ravaging their vaginas for 10 years before wanting to settle down.
Mayweather is red pilled on this, his bitch is even black. Nothing to complain about here.

>that chick
>black

bish where?

I don't blame him

also

>women puberty - 27 are in their reproductive prime
>least amount of birth defects, foreign RNA from the cock carousel
>after 30, 90% of their best eggs are gone

OP is a fagtard.

Yeah I'm giving myself to 38-40 before I move out of here to breederville USA somewhere and settling... at least thats the plan but who knows till I get there..

Why not try to get a better education that can lend itself to a higher paying job, or do something else that may pay more rather than accepting your current monetary status.

Are you postulating that she's white, or are you going to split hairs about being half/quad/octaroon?

man, left pic with just the eyes and cheekbones she looks divine. right pic with the oversized DSL's... less so. good for mayweather in any case.

having said that...

there's a big difference between dating a 27-year-old when you're 45+ and dating a 19-year-old when you're, say, 30+. this girl's fresh out of high school and very likely has no idea who she is or what the fuck she's doing. granted there are plenty of 27-year-olds who are completely clueless but most people really do learn a lot between 19 and 27. that's why this is kinda weird. it would be substantially less weird if they were both 5 to 8 years older.

She's twice as old as him mentally.

there's literally nothing wrong with hooking up with younger women.
although the older you are, male or female, the higher the risk your kids will be fucked mentally/autistic/downies.

Hello Person of color!

Kek

This happens a lot with rich celebs dating 7 or 8/10's. Either they just can't get the really good looking girls or the specifically choose ones that they think aren't blatant gold diggers.

Perhaps attractiveness not wealth and fame is still the number one requirement to date 9's and 10's.

Im out here in the big city chasing dreams too.

it's not attractiveness, wealth or fame. it's game. read more heartiste:

>A lot of doubters of the efficacy of game insist that game is a charade that only works in the short term to fool women, and that women will eventually figure out the man doesn’t have “real” high status. Stories like this put the lie to that thinking. Game is its own status; the mere application of game is a demonstration of status, and not just a proxy for status. A cocky smirk and a devil-may-care attitude is as much real male status as a big bankroll. Often, it’s higher status. See: Mark Zuckerberg. This loser thug gets more and higher quality — yes, HIGHER QUALITY — pussy than a fucking billionaire.
heartiste.wordpress.com/2010/07/29/chicks-dig-jerks-game-is-its-own-status/

heartiste often reads way more into things than is really justified given the facts, but by and large, he has a better handle on real-world sexual marketplace dynamics than 99% of people writing on these topics currently.