Can someone make a fake poster/ad thing in photoshop for me?

I want it to be some kind of china x islam thing, like "china stands with islam; petition to make next year the year of the jihad" or something

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't make a meme for you user, but I can bump

what's your end game?

?

They banned Islam in China.

The Chinese hate Muslims.

To tear that patchwork of a country into pieces, like they are doing to us with their BLM and gun-running dems

>mfw this thread

No, but pretty much oppress it and not as much for Islam, but because of the East Turkestan independence movement. The Hui Muslims whose ancestors were Chinese that converted to Islam are less oppressed.

you should include the next picture where he runs the fuck away with 10:1 odds because he needs 100:1 because he's chinese

no they didn't, lol

if they did, xinjiang would chimp out for real and we'd finally get a real /happening/

The sick thing is that the US has a big community of the Ugyhur degenerates. They also come from the US to make problems in China.

But China will gas them if they go too far so I'm not worried.

Careful.

Countries are going to be defended by autonomous drone swarms that have 1000x normal human visual and audio acuity, and reaction speed. The would-be partisans like the typical American Don't-Tread-On-Me prepper (I have nothing against those types btw) should learn to code instead of stocking up on ammunition, because we're making the next technological arms leap. Guns democratized violence and destroyed feudalism. AI robotics are going to destroy the violence paradigm of the current political order, and redefine the meaning of state power, and the means of resistance.

>Xinjang Chimpout

In February three years ago the Chinese authorities made their children denounce Islam, and the Imams dance in the streets denouncing Islam.
If they were capable of resisting, they would have done so already.

Link:
tribune.com.pk/story/871879/suppressing-religious-freedoms-chinese-imams-forced-to-dance-in-xinjiang-region/

The Chinese hate them for a number of knife attacks the Uyghur's have committed against civillians and their fear that they will bid for independance.

Apparantly, they have been bussing central Chinese civillians up there en mass to live, reproduce, and destroy the Uyghur ethnic dominance in some areas of the region.

Who's (((they))), larping beta faggots?
pic related #immigrantsMAG

Do you think anyone here disagrees with China's policies on dealing with Muslim extremists?

They definitely aren't watching if they think that.

This is an interesting take on AI and drones. The current view is that these will be the primary tools of the elites to hold on to power. Explain how software and drones will break their current system (which is paying for the software and the drones)?

>like they are doing to us with their BLM and gun-running dems

you mean jews?

>Islam + China = 2 Unstoppable Forces Combined into One

It has been a slow motion happening for 5 decades now user
The reason nobody really supports them is because
>who the fuck wants another pakistan (east turkistan in this case)

Remember, we already live in a circumstance in which anyone or any group can theoretically turn massive amount of firepower against other civilians or the state. Interestingly, theoretical ability has no translated unto either mass separatist armies, nor massive private security armies for the elites.

AI robotics has a MUCH high entry bar than a gun, so I don't think it's as simple as saying "elites are rich, so they'll have AI armies". Elites aren't any better as coding than anyone else. The various powers will still have to fight over human manpower to underpin their violence capabilities, but instead of brutes and soldiers, they'll need 140 IQ wiz kids. AI armies seem only MORE likely to be the near exclusive domain of states with the requisite human capital. The only place you may see elites take over is in countries with low average IQs, and a small technological elite that decides to say "fuck the dumb" masses, and force them into compliance.

>implying (((Soros))) isn't sponsored by the Chinese

>Do you think anyone here disagrees with China's policies on dealing with Muslim extremists?

Meh, if anything the Chinese should crack down harder on them.
Forced castration for example is a thing in India, why not China?

Make no mistake, Islam is basically the antithesis to life itself. It might seem hard and painful to deal with this now but the longer you wait the more painful it becomes.