Colonialism 2.0 #WhitesWelcome

Why aren't we promoting Whites to move to 3rd world countries which are rife with natural resources, encouraging them to have 5-10 children, using their intelligence and natural expertise to harvest these resources and to replace the native populations?

>World Economy would grow magnificently as natural resource wealth is transformed into actual tangible wealth that contributes to world GDP
>Whites would quickly replace native populations as they would starve due to natural selection, whites would build magnificent countries in mere decades (see Rhodesia)
>Crime would decrease, wars would decrease dramatically due to peace, high living standards and the rule of law

Well, why aren't we promoting this?

>inb4 racist

Liberals are promoting the exact same thing except for non-whites, with the twist that non-whites decrease living standards exponentially while whites increase it exponentially

>pic related

100 Rhodesia farmers who fled from racist Zimbabwe move to Zambia and end up outproducing 150,000 Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Asians_from_Uganda
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping with rhodesia

Should also further note with today's White technology we could achieve a Rhoesdiaesque state in 20-30 years vs 80-90 years it took Rhodesia starting in the late 1800s.

bumping with rhodesia

Capital would be easy to acquire with natural resource wealth. Any loans would be quickly paid back.

how do we promote it? Seems like very few would be willing to give up their comfy lives for an African hellhole. Plus, there aren't many farmers around anymore.

Not just Africa, although it's ironically the most resource rich continent on earth.

Probably a race war must first occur. It's almost as if we're in the Weimar republic ..... history tends to repeat itself.

a race war is stupid, it will never happen and you're a moron for thinking it will.

you need only change the people's opinions on a few matters.

>diversity is not a strength, it is our greatest weakness

>etc.

ughm, ..... South Africa right now? hundreds of thousands-millions of South Africans training for a race war because the King Nigger there said he's going to take their farms by force?

>will never happen

South Africa is already a slow motion white genocide. Niggers know they can kill a white and get away with it because of the sheer quantity of them.

You have lived for so long in a majority society its closed your mind.

>Why aren't we promoting Whites to move to 3rd world countries which are rife with natural resources, encouraging them to have 5-10 children, using their intelligence and natural expertise to harvest these resources and to replace the native populations?

Because all it will take is one bad year or populist nog to gain power and appropriate all your hard asserts, leaving you worse off.

The fact that you mentioned Rhodesia in your OP without even thinking of this beggars belief.

>Canada
majority society

>flag
>white

I'm talking about a similar approach to liberals. If we rebel against it, we get locked in cages, are labelled as racists and have our reputations ruined/careers destroyed/end up homeless or get killed by the authorities.

Meanwhile, if you're a Muslim, you can kill Americans, Canadians or allies and get $10,500,000 from Trudeau on the 4th of July and have Trudeau give speeches saying he deserves the money and insulting the dead US soldiers widow.

Forgot eye bleach.

What if we slowly lured all the negros away from Africa and into some other continent like, say, Europe and after they're all gone we all migrate over there and take over all that untouched land?

Genius.

Europe has little natural resources. Besides coal.

Africa has every commodity in quantities you can't even fathom.

>majority society

Still is, even if its in rapid decline.

>If we rebel against it, we get locked in cages, are labelled as racists and have our reputations ruined/careers destroyed/end up homeless or get killed by the authorities.

Get your head out or your arse its nowhere near that bad. Take a look what happened in Zim and what is starting to happen in South Africa.

Africa is not the place to live as a white unless you are wealthy in a way that means you can comfortably flee at months notice.

This could be you - in a good case

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_Asians_from_Uganda

Taking over regional governments in your own country is far more fruitful

>coal
Memes are coming to reality piece by piece

>Why aren't we promoting Whites to move to 3rd world countries which are rife with natural resources, encouraging them to have 5-10 children, using their intelligence and natural expertise to harvest these resources and to replace the native populations?
Because those people or their descendants will end up like white south africans and assholes like you will be the first to play dumb and turn their back on them.

Keep double tapping that space bar, while i'd double tap you if i ever saw you

>avoiding facts

KYS REDDIT FAG

This is bait I know, but
>In my own country
Uganda
>Majority society
Canada is 25M whites, 11M non-whites from 28M whites, 2-3 non-whites in

For what reason? We will make it rich and prosperous then faggot liberals will let the non whites in and just start the cycle over again.

Czesć Duda

Harder to kill the indigenous now although thats what is needed. Kill most of them so they can't over take you.

Why do Croats always suck the dicks of Muslims?

Operation storm
>Sucking Muslim dick
>Sucking Muslim dick
>Sucking Muslim dick
(Literally, war reports showed Croatian (((soldiers))) were romantically involved with Bosnian Muslim soldiers)

witam

german engineering vs. german humor

You know, she's pretty but she looks like a colossal, self entitled, high maintenance bitch.

>Uganda
It was an illustration of the kind of crazy noggery you can expect in Africa not a prediction of what will happen in Canada.

>Canada is 25M whites, 11M non-whites from 28M whites, 2-3 non-whites in This is bait I know,

You are trying to lure people into developing wealth for nogs.

>implying whites isn't going to racemix anyway
>spaniards
>brits
>americans
>all race mixed with the locals
Good plan preserving your white race.

>Well, why aren't we promoting this?
>100 Rhodesia farmers who fled from racist Zimbabwe move to Zambia and end up outproducing 150,000 Niggers

Why did they flee?

What makes you think the blacks won't do the same fucking thing in Zambia once the whites get rich?

Never seen Africa so clean!

Because the whites will eventually have their work taken from them by envious natives if they're allowed to settle at all. That's what happened in Zimbabwe and it's what's happening in SA.

They are, for the most part, converted Croats and there were never historically problems with them until (((Clintons))) started their shit. This may shock you but there's still old people around who remember better times when Catholics, Orthodox and Muslims in B&H lived in peace.

Literally what. Croatians stopped Turks from conquering Europe.

Which is why literal genocide is what would have to happen and that is why nobody will do it.

It's kind of like whites and the Jews. Jews produce art, technology, science, culture and great wealth, and in response the whites keep chimping out.

Are you referring to the Battle of Vienna, 1683? 400 years ago you dumb fuck?

We tried, it didn't work. Eventually we got too soft and our own people sabotaged us despite rousing success.

It would be MUCH better to get all nonwhites out of white lands and keep it that way

This is like asking why people don't marry after reading all the divorce horror stories.

Eh, I'd do it if you gave me a plot of land, a wife, and a promise to keep the local niggers away.

Also enough guns in case that promise is broken.

Blacks are unable to maintain infrastructure.

We tried and it's way too much effort and low reward.

Seeing troops killing each other in short shorts is always hilarious. I wouldn't wander around a swamp jungle in shorts much less lay in Fox holes in it for 12 hours a day

No, i'm talking about the 1593 battle of Sisak. 500 years ago you dumb fuck.

Fuck off, Zambias ours.

About 20 farmers I know went there in the last 10 years. Most seem to be happy, but you have to start from scratch, build your own roads, houses, lay power lines for miles and miles or get some renewable power source. Most leave their families behind so that the kids can finish school here and then move these when everything is already built.

actually, when I said zambia, I mean north africa, some are in other countries.

fucking genius, klaus

This. It's very difficult to live alongside people you are completely outdoing. Eventually those people will get resentful and kill you, with no concern for the fact they'll starve to death the next year because they're terrible at doing what made you so successful. You either have to completely mix with the population like Mexico, or wipe enough of them out that they can't ever hope of being relevant again (native americans).

are you boer?

are you scared for your life?
is this actual racism or just comunist tier revolution?
or is Pol exagerating?

i want to get in on this. we grow very good weed, conversant in the latest techniques. what north african countries are corrupt enough to let us bribe ourselves some peace and quiet?

Boers sound hardcore. Though it's probably fulfilling life bending nature to your needs from scratch.

For a second I thought you meant the Solar System

Take over the state apparatus. But you can't because you worship the rich so have nothing to bargain with.

Of course. Europeans have built empires from scratch since the beginning. Look at the Australia/US, a couple of boat loads of English settlers 1000's of miles from Europe with hostile Indians created colonies that flourished.

How long until their farms are pillaged, their daughters raped and their sons butchered ?

>corrupt enough to let us bribe ourselves some peace and quiet
almost any one, ive never been in an African country where I didn't bribe at least one border guard/police/military guy. actually, outside Namibia, never had to do it there.

>boer
yes.

>are you scared for your life?
no, i dont know if im just used to it though. the nearest farm attack was about 50km from my farm, not one attacker made it out alive and no boer was even hurt. although I know of some older couple near here that was killed by being dragged behind a pickup. But that only happens like once a year. Most attacks I know of end in the attackers getting killed.

>is this actual racism or just comunist tier revolution?
Vast majority of blacks that contribute to society arnt racist or communists, the useless ones that even the other blacks hate are the ones stirring up shit, I dont balieve they will get wide spread support.

>or is Pol exagerating?
Someone else said it here, theres no genocide, its white suicide due to whites leaving, not having children (while welfare plays blacks to have kids so most have 10+) and lots of cucks especially in capetown.

Depends if they shoot blacks or not. A few hundred whites with guns can easily kill ten thousand+ blacks armed even with guns.

Damn son. Deadass just read about the whole thing. Shit was lit

Same question goes to Western Europa in 20 years....sadly
Great info, mate! Always fancied a trip to ZA.

The part I like the most is that I can stand somewhere and everything I see up to the horizon is mine, and there is no one else there (except for a couple of black serfs who you have total control over anyway). IF I want to build a house somewhere I dont need anyone permitting, I can just to it, if I want to sit naked next to my damn all day and tan and fish, I can do it with no one seeing me. Only seeing people once a week or two is great. Most boers hate everyone, including other boers, which is why they are boers.