What do you think of Jay Z's new song, Sup Forums?

What do you think of Jay Z's new song, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

best jay-z song ive ever heard.

It's depressing that this elementary shit is being passed as genius.

I doubt Jay even wrote this one.

>white people will always think you're black
Really dingles my dangles

Super lazy, there are points where he just talks through the music. The cartoon is the only redeeming aspect.

It has the word "nigga" in it ?
That's the one ?

oh look, niggers complaining about slavery again

we should have picked our own cotton

He's a Freemason ya know.

I think he spams it here, endlessly. Just buy some ads, nigger.

He's still nigga

I hate it when rappers try to be 'deep'.

Some jew mentions something political to them and they regurgitate it in an awkward rhyme -- all proud of themselves, like it was an original thought.

The message went right over your head. It's not about slavery at all.

while I will say there were some pretty red pill bars in there, for all of the other shit going on, its mostly dirt

classic washed up syndrome, however, its really just a commercial to be released, remixed by DJs and another reason to tour and his brand remain relevant, people eat this shit up...

The bit about different coloured negros is like a nursery ryhme

SAY IT WITH ME REDDIT!
BASED...

From a persuation/culture war persepective... it's incredible work.

The Right could learn a thing or two from it.

It's incredibly captivating. Don't lie, assholes.

Sup Forums is the last person to ask about music, they all have dog shit taste and mainly listen to old dad rock.

Jayz is a racist, nigger piece of shit.

Ok, maybe. Who cares? What do you think about the song?

WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE NIGGER WE ARE SO TIRED OF YOU IT HURTS YOU FUCKING TURD MONKEY.

> t. /m/udshark

It's fucking garbage, some of the most unimaginative, dull nigger music I've heard in the past decade.

Even DNA is better than this shit.

No one cares

Post this garbage in Sup Forums not here

Sage

Absolutely this, the so called self made founder of ((roca a fella)) records whom made the ((illuminati triangle hand symbol)) synonymous with his record label whom affectionately calls him self hova or a play on jehova is just a pawn in ((their)) game. One does not attain this much power unless ((they)) allow it. Juat look at his wife and her baphomet worship ring. Flaunting it in your faces. Can anyone remember where or whom else adorn such accessories?

((they)) wholeheartedly believe the one true INFINITE CREATOR is something to mock, a den of serphants.

Not one person even linked to song

youtu.be/RM7lw0Ovzq0

He and his wife worship the devil, screw both of them

>wtf I love Jay z now
Comon we hate them niggers don't we senpai

It's great actually imagery 9/10 as far as rap goes.

>ship black people across the ocean to your country
>go away we're tired of you

cracker logic

top fucking kek. Is this the lyrics of an actual hit rap song?

The song sux but the video is pretty good.

I hate coon tunes

based leaf

Is nigger the only word niggers know how to say? What does Jay Z have to complain about when his jewish manager pays him gorillians or dollars?

OH LORDY MAMMY

I hope they make a come back

DNA was a jam

"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger "
wow deep
you really feel the oppression of his millions of dollars

Pretty shit tier to be honest.

>Opens with the chorus, talking about how all black people are effectively the same, regardless of background.
>Shit's on OJ for trying to better himself by having some fucking class, implies he was treated like a nigga when he based his defence on being a nigga and got away with murder.
>Undermines his whole argument by claiming to be a field (real) nigga.
>Brags about his wealth, talks about how he should've invested it in the neighborhoods, neglects to mention the reason those neighborhoods are on the up and up is because of blacks LEAVING.
>Talks about his bourgeoisie habits, complains that people call him out for it.
>Say hes a real nigga, calls out people for flaunting money, then flaunts his money.

Meanwhile Tidal is a money burning scam, so I can't wait until he's broke. That's what he gets for shuck and jivin' for hillary.

Trash like most mainstream music.

Your last two points are off. He regrets blacks would gentrify the neighborhood themselves. They spend all their money on drugs and rims rather than buy houses and art like the Jewish mob. He's pointing out that the critics who call him too Bougie are the dumb ones, he's rich and bougie by playing the game and not being a dumb nigga slinging crack. If the blacks were so concerned about making money and getting rich, why are they still poor?

Took him only 40 years to figure out elementary economics.

and his message to blacks is...
>COPY THE JEW NIGGA
Like the silly impulsive blacks are going to listen. All they hear in that song is the victim culture aka we black no matter what we do in the eyes of whitey.

The song's meaning is simple, he's explaining that black people tend to spend their money on prostitutes, drugs & bling instead of saving it for future purposes and that whatever status a black person makes of himself, he's still a nigger in the eyes of his fellow blacks. He also highlights that Jewish people own a lot of property in America and that they do it through(the Federal Reserve). Take note that the Federal Reserve is chaired by Janet Yellen(a Jew)

First Rebecca Sugar and now this

what's with "progressive" people doing all that racist shit now?

possibly

does anyone have a link

>nigger music

Yeah this

All declared hatespeech vs Jews. For real.

He forgot Sand Nigger.

he still gets payed by jews tho

And you don't?
Any attention put on the Jews is important, especially if it's from someone as influential as Jay Z. Who gives a fuck if he's a nigger, he's helping the cause

it was kinda catchy but it was pretty much just
>x nigga
>y nigga
>z nigga
>b nigga
over and over and over again
i think he only spoke like 4 different lines aside from the chorus

i wonder what would happen though if Jay-z's song started a trend with other rap music until all the biggest artists are singing about fiscal responsibility and how to make money legally
i wonder if it could change black culture