Marijuana Manslaughter

Hey guys,

Yesterday I told you I was being sentenced of negligible manslaughter in Colorado this morning. I got my sentence handed down today. I got three (3) years of probation with the opportunity to seal my record after I finish probation.

I appreciate all the support and I'll make changes to my life so I wont be in violation of my probation with marijuana or alcohol.

I was really scared about serving a decade in prison (and i still could if I fuck up), but now I know that I should never drive under the influence of marijuana.

U fuckin degenerate. I hate you people ruining my state.

You killed someone?

Yeah, I killed a homeless guy and did CPR.

Good job I'm sure you were smiling walking out of court. I got 4 years supervised in Colorado but then decided to fuck up probation so I can't get my record sealed and lost my 2nd amendment forever. Don't be like me.

If you smoke weed a single time while on probation you deserve every bad thing that will happen to you.

You shouldn't have been driving impaired.

His family might find you and sue you.

I still don't know why you pleaded guilty without going through all the avenues to get out of it. Anyway, give us that mailing address to send you gay letters.

Enjoy GRIDS.

Why do you greenies post at late night hours? All the Colorado threads seem to happen past 12 o'clock.

This, I want to write you kinky fanfic.

How'd ya off him?

Damn you lucked out, anyone else and there would've been actual persecution against you.

I guess b/c I'm a fucking white male in CO.

Tell us your story, OP. Did he step out in front of you purposefully, you know homeless like to off themselves that way. Or was he simply walking his shopping cart across the street and you didn't see him in time?

Congratulations on avoiding major jail time!

bump

>no prison time
Good on you, OP.
It was probably some unstable nigger.

Now you just get to live with killing an innocent homeless man. A win is a win though, good luck op.

>negligible manslaughter

It's when we roam the streets and vandalize every car with California plates

>You can kill a man and not even get any prison time
Goddamn America sucks.

do you have more Takagi sans?

When you run over a nignog, the Judges are reasonable

Why are you getting punished for that? There are far too many bums in Denver

>I should never drive under the influence of marijuana.
Go to NA meetings. Get involved.

Congrats. You got a break. Don't waste it. I'd steer clear of here, for starters.

You got a second chance. Improve yourself as a human being. Make something of your life. Be a force for good. Renounce degenerate behavior in all its forms.

>negligible manslaughter

It's negligent manslaughter, you retard. Next time you want to LARP do a little research into it so you sound legitimate.

>now I know that I should never drive under the influence of marijuana.

and you didn't know that before? Fuck you asshole, you know, you just didn't care.

How stoned were you? Wtf man I usually drive slower and safer when I'm high, holy shit. At least he didn't have family or kids, but how on earth are you dealing with the guilt of killing him? Or are you just so relieved about avoiding your fucking awful jails that you don't really care?

You're a fucking dumbass for smoking and driving.
They should have locked you up for being such a retard.

You deserve 10 years in jail. Your carelessness ended a life. I can only hope you honestly learn from this and end all forms of degeneracy this very instant.

They just want you to pay rent ,taxes and compete with illegal aliens for work and housing. Freedom in America is prison.

How old are you, mate. Do you have a chance to finish your schooling and start a career?

it was a homeless nigger. nothing of value lost

Quit smoking after 7+ years of doing so a few weeks ago, this thread is a great reminder or why i decided to sober up. thanks OP for being such a fuck up that i can refer to this any time i think about smoking.

Hey congrats man! This is probably a good opportunity in disguise!

Now go to church.

>homeless guy
So basically just a soft speed bump. When you said "manslaughter," I thought you meant a human.

It's negligible because it was a a homeless nog.

why are people on Sup Forums so cruel and have no empathy towards other human beings?

Oh look it's the sensitive Croatian again. Still crying about useless people I see. Does that make you feel like a better person, believing all life has intrinsic worth?

Congratz OP. I hope you have enough brains not to do it again.