What is the Trump Administration actually doing about this guy?

What is the Trump Administration actually doing about this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zsL938ZQ
pastebin.com/imyD0PRR
pastebin.com/fDwqVFch
worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did it only take one election to make everyone on Sup Forums forget Trump has been a friend of the Clintons for decades?

Because he wasn't. He only contributed monies and attended social events they were at. No even in their company I might add.

Trump is pretty similar to Bill Clinton.

Good point senpai

Yup. All part of the plan.

Nothing, because he did nothing wrong.

PROOF: no charges, no crime

because the majority of people on Sup Forums are retards that left reddit to feel edgy on here

he's a good boy, he dindu nuffin

this too
what exactly does Sup Forums have for concrete proof that podesta is guilty of anything besides having a weird email history? basically nothing because if there was anything concrete he'd be in jail by now. i don't see why not either, it's not like he's very special to anyone

Nothing because we invented the conspiracy theory as a joke, and some people on here with really bad autism took it seriously.

He isn't a Clinton. Dummy.
nb4 he KNOWS the Clintons!!!!

According to David Seaman, Trump is providing this child molester secret Service protection!

Is he in jail? No.

Is he enjoying a better life than you or your offspring ever will? Yes.

Sounds a whole lot like he dindu nuffin.

Nothing. You don't actually believe in the pedogate meme do you?

dindu nuffin

>two pics of them within a few feet of each other at random events
>OMG FRIENDZ FOR DECADES!

Did you enjoy "the further entertainment", John??

Seriously, why there isn't A SINGLE news company to ask questions?

Was that before the inauguration? God, watching her seething and bitterness almost makes me feel like I've eaten a full meal

so charges are required for something to be true?

Nothing? Maybe because the only evidence on him is poorly made infographs on Sup Forums.

So what? The guy's into weird ass art. Have none of you fucking losers ever left your home and gone to a big city? Almost every restaurant has weird ass art in it and a weird owner. "Modern Artists" are rampant in every big city.

He's not a pedo, he's just a weird fucker. Maybe Sup Forums isn't exactly the best place to get news from. Maybe that's why.

When there are claims, but no evidence, and therefore no charges, then yes, it's bullshit. Show proofs.

Exlain this

Okay. You posted a picture where someone was explaining that there'd be children in the pool and they'd have their hands full. Explained.

I've had to babysit before and yes, having 3 children over is a fucking handful.

Nah, more like they have actually been friends for a long time. Their daughters even hang out and go shopping together sometimes. Or at least they did before the election. At this point you gotta keep up appearances right?

>nothing suspicious about an old man hanging out with young children of no relation late in the evening unsupervised.

c'mon man is the evidence you need him with his dick in a kids ass? when there is smoke there's fire

>“Evelyn is growing up. Soon she will be the queen of the entire US of A. right now, for a limited time only, you can spend some time with her online, raw and uncut. Take advantage of this now, as in the future she will have the power of life and death over you.”

If you are saying that's is normal you are simply lying.

The blog has been set to private now. And they don't explain none of these things. Just saying "pizzagate is debunked" without actually debunking, and derail like "Hillary isn't eating children in the basement of pizza place". No explanations.

Same thing for example with the Silsby case. Silsby is also linked to Hillary and Alefantis.

There are waaaayyy too many links to convicted pedophiles, child stealing, child traffickers, pedo art, orphanages, etc. And same people who have been protecting pedophiles before (for example Pope and Thompson) are now shouting pizzagate / pedogate is fake.

As usually, pedo shills go silent at this point.

But the media said MJ was just sleeping next to the young boys!

Oh wait, nm, they pounced on him because he wasn't the gatekeeper to the democrats side of the political (((game)))

Hopefully they lock him in a basement and give him scopolamien or any of its diritatives whilst recording hisncomplete an unbias confession on everything, though id imagine his mk ultra programming would kick in and his heart would prob explode.

There's no smoke though. Just a nothing burger with no cheese.

Yeah, that's what an investigation is for hot shit

No investigation either. Just a nothing pizza with no pepperoni.

...... a grown man hanging out with underage children alone late at night isn't strange to you? you are obviously a kike shill. get some sleep podesta your days are numbered

Must have done sumthin for all the connections he has

I'm not in jail either, I guess it's because all my powerful connections.

Cornering foxes is tricky when you aren't mounted on horses and they're actually a much more dangerous game. Trump so far is playing it so perfectly, that I am becoming more and more convinced that he actually is a Time Lord with each passing day.

Funny how Breitbart said it was crazy how Podesta wasn't a household name as a child molestor shortly before they died.

A bunch of 4channers have found more than enough circumstantial evidence for an actual investigation

Yeah, he's playing it perfect by arresting nobody while the FBI gathers more and more evidence to indict his ugly fat ass. 10D chess nigga.

Did you also work closely with Hillary Clinton during the election? Do you have connections in Washington?

So where's the investigation?

Oh, right over there, in absolutely nowhere.

Any American that shows this man quater falls into the treasonous category, unless he gave it all up and in that case he should still be locked in a cage and not tortured.

Nope. But clearly I have powerful connections that even I don't know about, or else I'd be in jail.

Actually a lot of child molesters have been busted since he took office. Swamp monsters are a different story

He's out there, raping your toddlers, and he's in power, and has lots of money, so there isn't a mother fucking thing you can do about it.
Or is there?

Data on raiding the cia HQ pastebin.com/zsL938ZQ
*** Who is your cia employee/agent? *** pastebin.com/imyD0PRR

DeepState Torture Tech Leak: pastebin.com/fDwqVFch

Do any of these child molesters have names, or did you just make them so you'd have some content for your shitpost?

JOHN AND TONY PODESTA KIDNAPPED MADELEINE MCCANN IN 2007 YOU FUCKIN LIBSHILL

That's the question fucktard

So you're just pretending to be retarded, or are you being paid to defend the child molester?

There's this cool thing called google, it will blow your mind

No, I'm not being paid. Is Trump being paid not to lock him up?

I just checked Google and it says Trump colluded with Russia. Wow, Google knows everything. Thanks for the tip.

They're talking about him in Hamburg. Didn't you read the tweets!?? I mean sheesh, what more do you want them to do?

I don't know why Trump hasn't acted, maybe there is validity to Alefantis being a Rothschild

Maybe there's validity to Pizzagate being bullshit.

Hey buddies sorry I'm late. Mom burnt my fucking poptart and it was the last one! XD Who's ahead so far in shill spams? Better not be Jeb. So tired of that creep. Oh and anyone seen Davey? Found his napkin

Really? Where does it say that? Next to you suck and take your fathers dick in your ass?

Highly unlikely

How does a pizza owner become one of DC top 50 most powerful?

Same place where it says Trump arrested child molesters. Are you telling me you haven't checked Google?

No investigation like there was no investigation for example Savile or Heath. Latter sacrificed children as a hobby.

Teenager detected

>keep your friends close and your enemies closer

How does a scam artist become president? Are you telling me Trump is pedo? Redpill me on Trump's boylove.

Nobody accused Savile of being a pedo before he died. Podesta isn't dead yet.

You can take the dicl out of your ass now, fag

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

By builiding a multi-billion empire from.the ground up and getting over 50 million votes in crucial counties and states

The real question is what have the HillBilly Clintons and Pedosta the Molesta ever done?

Wow, all those pedos arrested and none of them are Podesta. Are you telling me he's not a pedo? Hmm, seems legit I guess.

No I'm telling you the mother fucker has very high connections, hence his ties to Washington, David Brock at Media Matters which is tied to George Soreass, and the work on Clintons Campaign

nigger they did, there were/ rumors for year. are you yourself a kiddy fiddler you are really defending garbage as if you are emotionally invested

>builiding a multi-billion empire from.the ground up
he's a fucking moneyman for the russian mob, dude

Exactly.
It's perfectly normal for middle aged men to have a few dozen paintings of naked kids being tied up and abused in his house.

I have played in a bands and known people who worked in theatre, movies, etc, I heard solid evidence of Saville's necrophilia back in the 1980s but his preference for "junior portions" was brushed aside casually as "he likes 'em young".

>russian mob

I guess Media Matters, George Soros and Clinton's Campaign are all more powerful than the POTUS huh? Gee, POTUS must be a real moron.

Who am I defending?

they have bigger problems to deal with

So when you babysit you make specific mention of the exact ages and entertainment value of the kids?

>By builiding a multi-billion empire from.the ground up and getting over 50 million votes in crucial counties and states
How? By diddling kids? What a madman.

What do you think POTUS is? You think Obama wasn't a puppet with a hand up his ass? This is a game of chess and the stakes are extremely high

......well they are all KIKES or gentile collaborators. so yeah they have a lot of pull

Yes they did. It was a "conspiracy theory" too.

Real estate you dumb nigger

Funny how you defend.notorious insidious child molesters while casually accusing others like it's nothing, sick fuck. Really makes you think

>well they are all KIKES or gentile collaborators
Ah, that explains it.

That was at the Capitol Hill during the live airing of the inauguration.

nigga Trump was good friends with Bill for a long time. They golfed and shit a lot.

Ivanka isn't an Ashkenazi or Khazar, neither are her kids. How convenient to have that so handy, Shareblue

Apparently swimming pools are good places to chop up a kid in satanic ritual. You just hose it down and the pool chlorine sterilizes it.

As depicted in paintings.

Those 'artworks' are really sick shit. I have seen all sorts of nasty stuff, rotten.com, gore threads. But those artworks give me the worst chills.

>Funny how you defend.notorious insidious child molesters
Who? Trump? huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-rape-case_us_581a31a5e4b0c43e6c1d9834

I never defended him. You must be thinking of somebody else.

>all these shills making so much noise about absolutely nothing

If so, even if there's nothing going on, why should you give a shit? No one's making you do the work.

And if there is something discovered then it will save hundreds of children from murder and abuse. There's nothing to lose so why oppose it? Unless you're being paid to of course.

That's because they're a look into the sick demented mind of the 1% of satan worshipping pedophiles

>How convenient to have that so handy, Shareblue
Found it on Google. Thanks !

>Huffingpaint Shitpost

Funny how Trump suddenly became le rapist after decades in the public eye after he brought Bill the serial rapist Clintons victims to the second debate

Sure you did faggot

Now google Hillary clinton jewish, John Pedosta jewish, james alefantis jewish, david brock jewish, and Obama jewish

Funny how Sup Forums complained about women lying about rape until they did it to a political opponent. When did you become a feminist dike?

>Now google Hillary clinton jewish, John Pedosta jewish, james alefantis jewish, david brock jewish, and Obama jewish
First result.

So 30 years of Bills rape victims are all lying? Hahahahahaha that mental gymnastics. And feminist dike? Rich coming from the one licking Cuntons rotten twat

Oy vey dawg, we wuz jewz

Don't hate me for being a white male, SJWlord.

Naw I'll hate you for defending elitist satanic child molesting filth and voting for Shartlary Klanton

Hol up
*smacks lips profusely*
are you telling me
*colludes with Russia*
we wuz
*sells daughter to a merchant*
ISRAELITES?

Guys... Can a poorfag get some Adrenochrome? Is it pricey?
>hurr hur IMMORAL!!!!
Hey, I'm not killing the kids. That's like those vegans who claim that everyone eating meat is murder.
I'm genuinely curios about Adreno.