Take that, patriarchy!

Take that, patriarchy!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4666962/Sweden-hold-MAN-FREE-festival-2018.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ekstrabladet.dk/flash/kultur/kendt-debattoer-om-roskilde-voldtaegter-forbyd-unge-maend-paa-campingomraadet/6731689
information.dk/indland/2017/07/marstal-okay-diskriminere-alder-koen-etnicitet
folkets.dk/node/2129/anbefal
youtube.com/watch?v=wFcZm7UUYIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mulsims rape women
>blame "all" men

Will Sweden ever learn?

But what if I just so happen to identify as a woman that day...

This.

Force them to acknowledge their conflicting viewpoints.

Why are swedish men such horrible rapists? Swedish women need to vote for more male immigrants who will treat them right rather than raping then like native Swedes.

all the rapes will be committed by trannys

>man free

Should just be muslim free

That is illegal though so wont happen.

As cucked as Sweden is discrimination against a certain group is illegal.

It's a good thing there are no native Swedes who would qualify as "men"

Show up in super tight thing and heart shaped pasties on my nipples

>I SELF IDENTIFY AS A WOMAN AND HAVE SINCE I WAS A CHILD, FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!

I then go on to grope and fondle and ultimately rape a few girls. I am moaning "allah akubar" the entire time. The raped girls are too afraid or are scorned for pushing "racist" views by telling authorities a transgendered muslim raped them.

>until all men learn how to behave themselves
>the men this cunt wants to import in mass are too stupid and unwilling to learn not to rape

so they have sharia law already?

We have to get some guys on here to go to this festival and say they identify as women and then throw a shitstorm in the press if they don't get let in

(((Knyckare)))

Name means theif

Meanwhile in Takafiri lunatic free Aleppo they are holding concerts with no problems. All the jihadis moved to Sweden as refugees and the fun is just beginning. Malmo will be the next Aleppo. Wonder if their NATO allies will be as useful to them as the Russians were to Syria?

Unless that group is white, male, straight, or Christian. Then discrimination is fine.

>all men
>not just brown men

>a delegation of men claim it's islamophobe
>the restriction is lifted
>5 times more rapes as the previous festival as punishment for trying to keep them out

Sweden isn't in NATO.

What if I go there ( I'm male) and I say them "Did you just assume my gender!?"

>a bunch of women at a festival
>having to pay for their own drinks
>no random dicks to ride on at night in your tent

Yes this will be the best festival ever

>migrants assault women

All men are to blame.

>gender segregate festivals to "solve" the problem

Inshallah, they are are becoming halal by themselves.

>stop to talk to a sjw for some keks
>convo gets tasty
>"You're probably a rapist too"
>told her I'm White

just go in a burkha and fishnets.

Not in this case. While Sweden might be cucked to hell, it's also a good example of how the Jewish weapon backfires.

>no men allowed inside the festival grounds
>rapes happen outside
>*sjw thinking intensifies*
>2019: castration of native swedes begins

U cheeky cunt m8 14/88

>2019: castration of native swedes begins
They're already a bunch of eunuchs. All you can do now is to surgically form some nice vaginas for them so the muslims would have more holes to bang.

lets group up a lot of women in one place with no men to protect them, what could go wrong?

Security will still be male. Security will be made up of nogs. Raping will intensify calling it now

they've already mentioned that those who identify as women can go
im guessing it was just to cover their bases but yeah they'll let you in

that is exactly what i was implying.

So many salty shitskins ITT

Just stop, Abdul. We know it's you.

>you thought they'd eventually break and admit that letting Islam in was a shit idea
>instead they'll just do Islam's bidding and introduce gender segregation in all places

They allow people who identify as women to go because they know Muslims will not stoop to such a level of degeneracy as to act like a woman..

And your stupid fucking shit is spilling over to our glorious country.
Fuck you Sven.
ekstrabladet.dk/flash/kultur/kendt-debattoer-om-roskilde-voldtaegter-forbyd-unge-maend-paa-campingomraadet/6731689
information.dk/indland/2017/07/marstal-okay-diskriminere-alder-koen-etnicitet
folkets.dk/node/2129/anbefal

Fuck this fucked up world - it's just a matter of time before the swedish cancer spreads.

What about trannies and nongendered

This is a good thing, first off all. We need less people visiting these shitty "festivals". Its just a degenerate fuck fest. Second of all, the best way to wake up the cucks is to group em up with the immigrants. These festivals consists of two types of men, immigrants and feminist cucks who thinks all men are rapists. If you ban them from their cuckfestery because of being a rapist, they get pissed since they also agree that all men are rapists which in their mind justifies them being there getting cucked by the immigrants. You have to understand Sweden is not really the intellectual paradise people like to imagine. It's not unusual for groups of men to agree that all men are rapist without even understanding they are disproving that "myth" themselves, since they have not raped anyone. The more cucks you ban for the actions of immigrants, the more votes Sweden Democrats will get next year. Thanks Feminists, thank you for being so absolutely retarded you are willing to fight for the opposite of your cause.

Send in the drones
youtube.com/watch?v=wFcZm7UUYIg

> attendance: 12 feminists

Women go to festivals to be sluts. If there are no guys, they aren't going.

Sir, you can't enter. This festival is for women only.
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? I SELF-IDENTIFY AS A WOMYN!!!!!
Oh, sorry ma'am, go right in.

Yep. And that's why it will be a festival for feminazis, trannies and other ugly freaks who wouldn't be raped anyway.

Carnage in the parking lots, bitch fights in the public, male artists being sexually harsassed...

Hahahaha I like the way you think buddy.

>hey ladies. Us men are so terrible to you. We suck!
>thanks, then You won't mind if we ban your presence at our next party!?
>oh, uh. Um. But . . .

This ofc is also after, not all muslims are the same

Even better: "I formerly identified as a man, but alas I have since pooped a child out of my poopy butthole."

If we take into account the historical definition of man, whole country of Sweden is practically MAN-FREE.

If a woman goes to a festival and no man is there to validate her and pay attention to her, did she really go?