I honestly don't know what to even think of this timeline anymore

I honestly don't know what to even think of this timeline anymore.

>Trannies/traps/1,000+ genders are socially acceptable now and anyone who hates them is sexist
>Donald Trump is president (and no, Hillary was not a good candidate either)
>The entirety of Hollywood is far left and forcing diversity
>Fat woman acceptance is a thing
>The Ghostbusters remake
>Instead of hard hitting news, every day is the same fucking Russian collusion articles (Even as someone who doesn't support Trump, I'm so sick of hearing about this shit)
>Europe has gone from culture to Islam
>Black Lives Matter/ANTIFA exist and actually have a voice
>Colleges prefer people who are PC over intellect (just go ahead and stamp BLM on your application 100 times to get in)
>The Republican party has been invaded by Kekistan far right morons and conspiracy theorists rather than conservative moderates

I honestly can't imagine where we'll be as a society in the next few years. Ever since 2014, Political Correctness and SJW has been full fledged swinging.

(chegged)
>ID
>cPI8cSHe
>SHe
>she
Kek has ordained this thread

dan literally plays with gays and trannies daily. The fuck? Hilarious.

PRAISE KEK

biwf

That tranny kind of looks like Ted Cruz.

Doesn't matter. Some mentally ill fuckhead put on women's clothing and claimed one of his emotes was transphobic.

GDQ this year was hard to watch and hilarious at the same time. They tried to pander to "trans" people hard.

>enlightened centrist posting

cultural marxism for ya.
down it with some vodka and enjoy the shit show

Way ahead of you with some Tito's.

>gdq
>donations for early cancer detection
>not even finding a way to get rid of cancer only to see it sooner
>10/20% of proceeds are pocketed to the people running the show
>more than 30% of donations are faux donors

fuk it, twitch is the jewtube of live streaming anyways.

I'll be honest. I didn't even watch it. In fact, I don't think I've been on twitch this week. The only reason I ever went on twitch was to watch gameplay so I could figure out game secrets I didn't know. Now it's just e-celeb talky bullshit or stuck up chicks bitching about how sexist their chat is. Got old real quick.

A lot of those "charities" are shady as fuck. I'd prefer donating directly to an actual cause. By law, they only have to give a certain percent to the actual charity. In my old state, it was 7%.

At least its not as bad as the UK

>where's your permit for this license

blame the media and allowing it to take over the minds of the young people

*runs out the front door, knocking over the old lady across the street in the haste of fleeing the scene*

I wonder what it's like to have to uphold this faggotry knowing full well it's utter bullshit that poisons life itself.

Honestly, If I had a trans sibling or friend, I'd want to be there for them the same as I would anyone else. Many of us aren't having kids anyways because we'd probably just get used as an alimony ATM machine so what's the point in judging.

>no jaywalking license

*proceeds to jump off building, succeeding in the mission. You cant get me now you police state scum*

Be honest, I think that your society needs to understand that being cis does not means that you are normal, even if you are the %99, because numbers can be changed, easily.

yeah we probably have entered the same events as the fall of rome. oh well

>trannies

DansGame

everyone knows you can't leave large items on the street.You'll have to pay 50 quid for the local council to take your body away

I still don't know what a twitch is. Feels good man

*In dying thoughts, shoulda been a convict and been attacked by spoiders and snakes 24/7*

If you're over 22 and any of this actually fucking matters to you than fine.

If not, KYS and get used to life.

When is your dumbass gonna wake up and realize theres only two fucking sides, "moderate conservative" fucking KEKSERVATIVE! So do you even support ICE deportations HMMMMMM?

If you don't you need to park your car in your garage leave the engine on and exit this plane of existence for being someone who let feelies propaganda (made by trannies they claim to detest) get to him that much

>old lady converted to Islam last week
>this is now a hate crime
>go to prison
>locked in cage with tons of moslems

Because if you love someone you wont let them do this to themselves

This is what happens when societies get too wealthy and people have nothing better to do

If they knew the fall was coming, they could stop this madness, but most people don't seen it until it's way too late

>tfw being a puritan or convict exile actually seriously worked out

>implying this wasn't predicted 2000 years ago

2 Timothy 3

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

Wow, banning such emote is terribly offensive to drag queens. They should be shamed of themselves for their dragphobia.

GDQ is too weak to oust it.
/srg/ is almost just a constant tranny hate thread with all of your favorite /vg/ shitposting styles.

Look, I don't like it, but what can a charity event like that do? Let's be realistic for one minute, please. They can't start the next AGDQ and just say, "Hi, Edobean here and as a representative of AGDQ, we do not support trans people, now lets get our first run on the way!"
If they just don't have any tranny runners at all it'll be all over the social news for the next 3 weeks.
The only thing I can think of is a ridiculous thing that shouldn't have to happen in this world. There would need to be new runners with lots of personality, at least on the LttP level from this last SGDQ, and they would all need to be faster at any game submitted. Can you imagine that? Someone has to play videogames to fight back at the regressive left because if they didn't, they would grow there.

whats dialation? streching your inside out penis so it doesn't grow together?

i honestly didn't want to post in this fucking thread, thought it was interesting but wanted to scroll on, but i want to share something with you polacks that just happened to me.

when op says "1000+ genders socially acceptable now and anyone who hates them is sexist" it's really so much fucking worse. 30 minutes ago i evaded a hate crime charge by telling police that i would not press charges against this tranny for assaulting me after i misgendered her. i wanted to press charges but fucking witnesses said i misgendered them, antagonized them, then engaged in fighting when the tranny finally started swinging on me out of nowhere, in my own fucking home (my brother was hosting a party and everyone was drinking except me).

i don't know anymore, boys. i want off this fucking ride... it's a changing world.. justice is further and further out of my hands. fucking tranny starts punching me and put me in a chokehold, mother fuckers wanted to say "lel you were both fighting and also for you it's a hate crime"

i don't drink so i don't know how the fuck i'm gonna get over this. someone please tell me what the fuck i should do. I'm not 'literally shaking' but just.. my home is being torn away in this new age??

I could of sworn Dan was gay. I might be misremembering though.

on a related note, if you're wondering why i'm on Sup Forums 30 minutes after getting sacked by a tranny and talking to the police after a party, at 4am, it's because Sup Forums is one of the only things that are preventing me from pulling the trigger on myself. if i didn't know Sup Forums existed, i would be utterly alone in the world, hopelessly bluepilled, and unable to stand against the wave of degeneracy. people always shit on Sup Forums but this fucking board is some peoples last bastion of sanity and freedom.

Twitch chat does look like that on 10 viewer streams though

>moderate Conservatism will fix it

Killing yourself sucks.
Play vidya. Jerk off. I dunno, lay in bed and pretend, that's always fun before going to sleep.

I didn't think it was a picnic but holy fuck. This isn't science going too far. It's straight up being cruel.

>donations for early cancer detection
Wasn't it Doctors Without Borders this year?

He's hella gay but doesn't bring it up or make it his defining trait (if only others could learn to be like him)

DAHNALD. SURRENDER NOW DAHNALD. I CONTROL THE GENDERS, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO DAHNALD. I CAN SUE YOU FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT. GIVE ME YOUR DELEGATES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE DAHNALD.

bruh, just go out tomorrow, buy some nice clothes , hit the gym, get some healthy food, smile at regular qt's while you're at and remember this shit isn't even real life.

>rather than conservative moderates

Are you trolling nigger ?

you're absolutely right. i'm so tired of being a fucking victim and every time i try and withstand an assault i can't even press charges or sue because, one way or another, i'm also at fault.

but yeah, i'm going to try and float above this one and leave it behind. best advice, thanks.

Yeah.
I wish they wouldn't do "real" charities like that.
Just like every other charity they just line the pockets of whoever runs it.
Child's Play would be better. At least then the kids can play good vidya before they die.
Or pocket the money and make the event better and self indulgent.

Exactly that. The surgery doesn't actually give you a vagina it just gives you a gaping wound that looks like a crude representation of one.

Dont forget to donate to doctors without borders.

yeah i went too far saying i was gonna kms. i'm not suicidical. i'm just so tired of being a victim and the law not working in my favor!! i specifically did everything right and how the FUCK is it that I take a volley of punches and a fucking chokehold and am not able to press charges??? i want to rage but i'm gonna take some breaths instead. so tired of being a victim. and i know if i had a self defense firearm with me it would have only made things worse. am i fucking destined to always be shorted and slighted in life??? actually now that i say this, i'm gonna call a therapist on monday. these problems go behind Sup Forums, thank you anons for your help so far.

Spoken like a true moron

>hollywood
>far left
They're simply Jewish, dipshit.

>kekistan
>far right
You have absolutely no idea what in the fuck you're talking about.

>Islam is mainstream
>waaaah! Fuck the far right! They're racist n shiet!
God forbid you support the only group looking out for your self interest and trying to stop the very madness you complain about.

Please, for the love of God, fuck off back to plebbit.

You think it's a joke but Teresa may just introduced a licence for memes and also heavily taxed them. Cutting access to memes for the long-term unemployed is being considered.

CHOYNA THREAD?
kill yourself you fucking leech.

I want it all to end. At this point I would welcome total devastation, war and natural disasters.

Lmao just realized i dumped in the wrong thread, sorry m8. there's a bunch of bumps for you.

Dont stop now.

hmmm who do you sound like asshole?

All out buddy, enjoy the CHYNA.

>my post in the screencap
neat

Good.
West\White europe will fall in next 30-50 years.
And than we will roll over them in most inhumane way.

DAHNALD

GET THE ESTROGEN DAHNALD

lel

>that person who held on
fucking nice

It's like we've run out of pressing social issues so people fabricate their own. The worst is offender probably BLM. They've done absolutely nothing to better the lives of any black people or address any of the problems in black communities. Why don't they find black youth role models? Why don't they address rampant black on black crime? Why don't they address the self-destructive behaviour which is putting millions of black people in prison?

Instead they rally everyone against the police and competely ignore these issues. They're loud ignorant idiots distracting everyone including black people from what matters.

As long as they're FOOKIN BASED TRANNIES WITH A MAGA HATâ„¢ I don't see the problem.

You're one with us, whether you like it or not. Your people are no more immune to this cancer than the West is. See: Soviet Union.

Slavs are subhumans

>that nose
Holy fucking shit.

Fuck of ahmed

>Anglo colony
>Not insulting Slavs
You're not a real Anglo

>quoting the bible as if they predicted this exact moment

fucking TOPKEK user. History repeats man, people don't change this is probably about an event which happened during the 300 year gap between the (actual) events of the bible took place and when it was written.

POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT!