How does it feel to live in the first world?

Very nice....oh wait

Sleep late on the weekends, watch the Weather Channel.

Enslaved
Powerless
Angry
Depressed

Autism bux.

I'd be 100% dead if i was living in any country without it.

Not sure, I would have to travel back in time to answer that.

So great you can complain about the little things!

Great! But many ignorant people does not appreciate the fact that they lives in the first world.

Big box stores and high fructose corn syrup. Meh

This
but I'm not hungry so I guess it could be worse
(it can always be worse)

Feels terrible man, every day I live knowing that the US of A owns the world, knowing that they own the waters and have thousands of bases located around the world that are ready to strike at any moment makes me have a long lasting erection that I'm afraid will give me erectile dysfunction. But its not just that, the fact that our stores are always stocked with enough food that I don't have to worry about the next day like a north korean orphan is just.... orgasmic.. having the ability to start my business and live from my comfy safe home where i have firearms and wont worry about some somalian niggers raiding my house is something that only you could dream of. Theres more shit I could talk about but, i have to go do some wholesome american activities like archery or shooting.

point is, its fucking great

It's like dying of hypothermia. It's comfy and warm but you know you'll be asleep soon, forever.

I like the first world, i mean there will always be problems in life, but as long as my mom is cooking me dinner and I have internet and no dindus around its pretty great.

good

Really good

Let me put it to you this way. A bad day for me is blowing out a tire on a car that I got without having to pay one red cent up front and having to be late for a job where I'm overpaid to spend most of the day shitposting on twitter.

The only truly annoying thing about the 1st world is how many fucking ingrates think they're enslaved or oppressed because someone once said something rude or racist to them while they were waiting in line for their $8 cup of coffee.

Being under siege...

honestly you would enjoy being successful in your own country much more

GFY. That's how.

Stop living in Anatolia, karındaşım. Come to the European side of Istanbul.

Like smoking cigarette, pretty comfy, but you know you'll probably going to die a painful death, but you try to not think about it, but you do...