Tfw the Russian Revolution failed

>tfw the Russian Revolution failed

Other urls found in this thread:

slideshare.net/mobile/kirstyodair/as-history-industrialisation-under-alex-iii-and-witte
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_III_of_Russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This also likely creates a strong Russo-German alliance so Germany survives ww2

Honestly that one thing would have improved the timeline dramatically

I wish the U.S. would have continued to develop its Americana culture. Fallout 4 comes to mind when I think about what the U.S could have been (before the nuke hits) It would have had a stronger national identity, unique culture, etc. A mixture of futurism, Christianity, industrialisation, patriotism, and the Americana culture would have probably made me more loyal to the U.S., but most states have differing cultures and I refuse to be categorized with some such as California, New York, etc.

that's a videogame you manchild

What? I never knew that.

>Russo-German alliance
>what is the treaty of Brest-Litvosk

Ok.

>b...but that was between the soviets and the German Empire

It would've happened to Imperial Russia anyways, or do retards actually believe that Russia and Germany could be great friends just after fighting a war?

Which?

Didn't Soviets make Russia a superpower?

Russia was a good for nothing peasant shithole before then.

Yeah except it created the Soviets who accepted American money to fight Hitler and because of communism there wqs no chance of true peace

Russia and Germany literally didnt wanna fight each other in WW1 its just nobody backed down when they played chicken

Now, with Hitler actually being Monarchy friendly (met with exiled british cuck king, wanted peace with england), had they ended WW1 with Russian monarchy intact...the likelihood is much higher that a REAL non agression pact wouldve existed that Hitler wouldnt have to break (knowing that Stalin was already planned to because MUH WORKERS OF TEH WURLD) the Tsars would not have had those ambitions and very likely wouldve wanted to actually steer clear of the conflict this time due to disasterous results in both WW1 and the Russo Japanese war

This would have allowed Hitler to focus on 1 front and therefore win the war

>m-muh US is a Germanic etnic nationstate

so there were no African Americans 200 years ago?

I like Russia but they were always a step behind Western Europe. They would probably be like Italy/Spain now if there wasn't communism. Also without the wars this technology wouldn't have developed so fast.

this
Witte was writing to Nicholas II in 1906 telling him industrial output of Russia was equivalent to Belgium, and they must stop being commodity exporter for grains and ores like a colonial shithole

the preliminary negotiations for Brest-Litovsk were between Alexander Kerensky's government and the German government. After the October Revolution, Trotsky took over responsibility for it and stalled the negotiations because he thought the German and Entente armies would be inspired to have revolutions of their own. It didn't work and Germany got fed up and invaded the Soviet Union until Trotsky gave up and signed it

>tfw the American Revolution failed

There were but they weren't considered people, I suppose if that standard had remained we wouldve just deported them all when we decided slavery was a waste of time due to industrial revolution

As if a fucking absolute monarchy would be able to achieve this level of progression.

This is more like what the fourth reich could have been like in maybe 50 years from this year. Instead, Jews will have us all progressing together under their rule, and it'll be way slower. It's like when we all have to wait for that illiterate retard to read his part in the book in class and it's taking fucking forever.

Also they literally went to war just because the other one mobilized and back then you either did the same or got rekt in an invasion but no one had ever fought wars with that technology before so once the dual threat-of-mobilization spiral took off there was no stopping the train and nobody realized how long and bloody the track would be

He is referring to the October revolution not February, look at the flag its republic flag not imperial.

>tfw the Russian Revolution failed

>Honestly that one thing would have improved the timeline dramatically

What would have created a better timeline is pretty much every ideology that encourages collectivism through positive means.
So not an oppressive regime where your freedoms are taken away, but rather one where you gladly sacrifice some of them for the greater good of mankind.

Ah good point, either way I think it wouldve created better relations with germany because it wasnt jewish fucking communism that was a dangerous threat breathing down your neck, it would be an actual state to negotiate with

>anti oppression
>isis flag
???

That's a real shot of modern day russia, no ?

But that is the imperial flag too. If you meant the black-yellow-white, that's not an official flag, the white-blue-red was the flag of the empire.
Though I do agree with that probably not being the empire, they were just a tad bit incompetent in the last years

If the revolution failed, Russia's industrialization would have taken much longer. This means that if Hitler invaded, he would have easily won and carried out generalplan ost. The question is only if he would have still considered them an enemy, given that they wouldn't have been communist.

Yes, it is.
Anti-Putin revolution failed.

Bioshock Infinite?

I'm telling you, they'd take one look at Hitler go "no bully pls" which I think Hitler wouldve gladly obliged to keep the war on 1 front the entire time

Yeah but its got the federation seal on it?

Would Hitler still invade a non-commie Jew Russia though? And even if he would, would he treat Russians as brutally as he was? Maybe they actually would have a way out, like a surrender on nice terms, one that Western countries managed to "enjoy"? Our fathers never had that luxury, so they were forced to fight to the bitter end.

Most of Russians who got degree dreaming about one day they will leave Russia and go live in Europe and USA. Cuz there is no money, average paycheck is 500$, and when you don't have money you don't give a fuck about immigrants and tolerance.

>This also likely creates a strong Russo-German alliance so Germany survives ww2
If the October revolution failed, WW2 would have never happened.

That would require the G*rmans not being massive jews and supporting the bolsheviks.

>mfw the Russian Revolution succeeded

why every aussie in Sup Forums is braindead shitposter?

>that image

были

Wew, it's not communism, it's ~1910, last days of monarchy

Wasn't that photo was made by ARA volunteers from the US in ~1920 famines?

кocмoнaвтaми

И

ocвoбoдитeлями

>that Zvezda model ship

I approve. Zvezda kits are good. I'm building a scale 1:72 trireme, it has some minor flaws, but nothing serious.

Oligarchs yaht

This. Hitler was truly fighting the (((communists))), the Russians were just stuck on the wrong side. You can hear the conviction in his words.

>luxury supermodel whore rowers

ebin post fag

Yup, been saying this all thread

The way in which communism modernized Russia also put it on a ideological collision course with Germany, a more peasant, weaker Russia would surely have been left alone. Rhis wouldve allowed Hitler to win, and then likely ended up good trading partners, being rewarded for having held up their end of the bargain as the industrial stuff caught up eventually naturally.

Also the (((communists))) had no problem letting american jews bankroll it to fight a terrifying war, but the russian tsars had no deep relationship with the americans and actually much decent history with the germans in certain contexts so the likelihood they wouldve thrown themselves to the wolves via American dime just to get "le revenge" ona Germany they would know they had no chance of conquering at that point seems incredibly unlikely to me

>every aussie everywhere
Fixed

Are you kidding? (((Certain))) brits and americans were not gonna let Hitler do his thing, they were prepared to throw whatever they had the problem but luckily for them they had the soviet golem to save the day

No, Germans are absolute cancer. I'd sooner cooperate with some ooga booga Asian country. There's nothing less compatible in the world than Germany and Slavs.

Also, OP is a retard because pre-revolution Russia was a country with 80% illiteracy. He probably thinks not being communist made Western Europe rich, when in reality it was a combination of not being the Marshall Plan, being shielded from the brown subhumans by Eastern Europe and corporations making concessions to workers because they feared a commie revolution in their country. A (((democratic))) Russia would have been India tier.

It collapsed before it could institute market-driven state capitalism and use an export economy to destroy the west via upside-down consumerist economics instead of ideological subversion.

good goy
You slavs and germans keep hating each other, keep the white blood flowing... HAHAHAHA *rubs hands*

I do not hate them, I just want them to stay away. The German character is the opposite of a Slav character. Germany is quite compatible with Japan I would think

>Trying to guilt Russians into saving Europe from itself

Look at a map. I mean REALLY look at it. Russia is practically a continent unto itself. It's a civilization unto itself. It's genetic history. Russian are as Finnic as they are Aryan, with varying degrees of Ugrian and Turko-Mongol as you move east and south. While you're making death throws, and fawning over Slavic phenotypes, and getting demographically drowned by Africans and Arabs, they're establishing the future core of human civilization.

Whites are going to be viewed as the transient rednecks of the planet if they don't get their shit together. They won't be seen as some lost prestige race like Elves or something. They'll be seen as smelly, dumb, drunk, gypsies.

forgot pic

Had Alexander never got injured and remained as tzar Russia would be the strongest European power today. During his reign Russian production grew like crazy.
slideshare.net/mobile/kirstyodair/as-history-industrialisation-under-alex-iii-and-witte

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_III_of_Russia

He was for a unified Russia. No Jews or minorities under a Christian monarch.

There is literally no proof for the bullshit your spewing, a more backwards Russia would have been an easier target for lebensraum.

Well we're saying they wouldve stayed away, I guess I should've said "non aggression pact" instead of Alliance

I get you on slavs and germans not beinf likely for a proper "alliance" but a non aggression pact is what you just said you wanted

Yeah but your politics are built around Moscow which is in Europe really you cunt

See
Cause everybodys just lining up to invade Russia for fun right not out of self-preservation, right? I mean the "for giggles invasion" worked so great for napolean and hitler totally knew that right?

Also proof? Nigger this is a fucking hypothetical based on shit that happened the opposite way 100 fuckin years ago, theres not gonna be any concrete proofs its just speculation

What's your point? Albania, Bosnia and Kosovo, and Istanbul metro are in Europe too.

Yeah except they dont do shit for fuck

Your point is that you're "le totally powerful" and "le totally not europe" but all of your power is centralized in Europe and all your "not europe" is assloads of nothingness half the time

Please explain this "power" that exists in Moscow. Please explain why Siberia lacks this "power". Does western China lack this "power" too? In your country, do the Dakotas lack American "power"? Is Alaska a big waste of nothing that contributes nothing to your national posture?

I don't even think you know what your point is.

That picture is life with the American Russian Federation of planet Earth. It doesn't depict the great Chinese and Japanese allies though.

Europe, Australia, and Africa will be made into a industrious factory oriented land where robots manufacture eveyrhting for human life.

All shit skins are extinct and they are featured in the Smithsonian museum.

The Bogs are part of the high council of the world and 99.9% of genetic flaws are gone in the world.

Canada was turned into a water treatment center.

Arizona now has a beach because Mexico is under water.

Life on earth expands into the great beyond in space.

The Russian, American, and Superior Asians hold hands.

Also the reason canada is a water treatment center is because they all died from the mandatory hiv injection Trudea enforced to make everyone equal.

>establishing the future core of human civilization
Yeah in Moscow not Siberia dumbass

Is American "power" in Dakotas/Alaska? No dumbass those states are mostly nothing and wouldnt be shit with out LA/NY/DC...its why they call NY the Seat of the Empire...Alaska and the Dakotas aren't UTTERLY useless but they pretty much are a big waste of nothing that adds little...its why those states are all receivers in federal funding from taxes as opposed to CA that only gets something like 85 cents back for every tax dollar it puts out...CA is literally economically powerful enough to be its own country and have more economic output than your entire country...Dakotas are irrelevant flyover land to our power, Alaska is relevant for being a buffer against you and china but realistically, its GDP could sink to 0 and it wouldnt cripple the US economy the way CA getting nuked and GDP going to zero would be

Moscow is your NY but you literally only have 1

>establishing the future core of human civilization
I'm talking about the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. Russia is a PART of that future core. Europe will be absorbed into Africa, and the Americans will continue to be mongrelized and become less and less productive, though not as bad as future Europe.

>blue areas contribute anything to the US
please go away

>bloodstripes for a music band
the fuck

>burgers polluting russian genes
No thanks. I hope there never is a American Russian Federation, burgers are degenerate disgusting and have shit genes, most of you are fat and disgusting.

I dont care about being political allies, but mergin into a nation is other thing, it implies race mixing and burguers are infierior. Also burguers have no culture and a shitty language (english) so forgget about it.

I wish we could have just remained a white country that uplifted our negroes. That would have been true multiculturalism, not white genocide.

>uplifted our negroes.
how?

They were better off before 50 years of "liberation"

You took that post seriously enough to write an angry reply about it, wow

>Also the reason canada is a water treatment center is because they all died from the mandatory hiv injection Trudea enforced to make everyone equal.

I kekd at this

>You will never live in the world where October revolution never happened
>You will never live in the world were White Russians won Civil War against Judeo Bolsheviks
>You will never live in the world where Hitler liberated Russia.
>You live in the world where everything you love in past and present collapses right in front of your eyes and kikes win

Russian empire was africa tier, literally 90% uneducated, meanwhile USSR sent the first human into space.

USSR was africa tier, literally 90% didn't know what English language is, meanwhile Russian Federation hacks everyone

>English language
Who the fuck needed it and more importantly what for

>"muh english" t. not native english speaker
Well, if you think sucking anglo cock was that important even back then.

this is a weird,distorted,wrong timeline. everything contrary to what happened in this timeline just seems so natural

If the Russian Empire never collapsed it would have been the Reich vs the Empire due to WW1 butthurt

Its all so tiresome

Was it worth? The cost was high, nation destroyed and degenerate. And what left till today? Memories of power and some old military crap.

And then proceeded to play themselves out in Afghanistan like we're currently doing

poor nicky, his kids did not deserve that

What nation? 10% of borgeous scum? Good riddance. Peasants and workers overthrew retarded nobility and made russia superpower. Whatever the cost was, Russian Empire and status quo was much worse.

Sidenote: i hate stalin more than any1 on earth and don't justify him by any mean. He was the worst ruler since nicholas II

>made russia superpower
Yeah but in a way that was completely unsustainable

>Russian empire
>not a super power
Dumb Ivan poster

This too, technically people were blown away when Japan won

The way was alright, the economics and domestic policies needed some reforms in like 60s-70s, but fucking czechs ruined it with their coup and Brezhnev went full autistic conservatism mode.
It never was a superpower. Well maybe it was in like 1815-1850, but still very poor tech uneductaed ppl+slavery. Fuck the empire.

Your opinion is poop.

Stalin basically traded lives for winning wars. Way more people died under Stalin than Nicholas. Under Niki, there was freedom of religion, more speech freedoms, and you could own a fucking house-unlike Stalins times. Kys ruralite

Hitler wouldn't have attacked if Lenin never took over. Hitler told his men that all they had to do was kick open the front door and the whole thing would crumble. The backing out and civil war made them look like a weak target (and they proportionally were).