Red Pill Thread

Hey Sup Forums, I need some links to red pill a friend. He's aware of the fact that Western Civilization is collapsing and that average white people are whoring themselves out to non-white culture. He's not a racist yet and not red pilled on the Jews at all, so I'm looking for some introductory basic stuff here. I really need some kind of source material on the destruction of white in-group cohesion and how the (((elites))) benefit from a (((multicultural))) society. Links to actual site would be appreciated rather than simple infographics.

Also general red pill thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=wqhWpBxiK0c
youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=MH1f0LI-B3E
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
youtu.be/oVejksVkqkk
youtu.be/QM-RBL4DnnA
youtu.be/piY7nK5Zj68
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona
youtu.be/Ece5U1A8elE
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is that light?

Sonnenrad faggot

Yea I’ve read the Wikipedia page, but like....I’ve seen that in real life and I can’t find anything online explaining an experience like that

not related to your particular case but the easiest redpill to swallow on immigration for a normie that I've seen:
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Normie friendly red pill about marxism

youtube.com/watch?v=wqhWpBxiK0c

Jewish professor talking about white genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

Also try to go around the word "white genocide". Start with other things, such as Jewish influence and why people hate it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

youtube.com/watch?v=MH1f0LI-B3E

Do you really believe in this WHITE GENOCIDe shit?

If you've experienced the Black Sun then you're in the wrong place if you're looking for answers.

>The body must be dissolved in the subtlest middle air: The body is also dissolved by its own heat and humidity; where the soul, the middle nature holds the principality in the colour of blackness all in the glass: which blackness of Nature the ancient Philosophers called the crows head, or the black sun.

You're stepping into Aryan Enlightenment. My best advice is to head over to 8/pol, you'll find a lot more on the esoteric side of things there.

I've seen this video plenty of times before and this is actually perfect, thank you for bringing it up. It actually reminded me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

youtu.be/oVejksVkqkk
youtu.be/QM-RBL4DnnA
youtu.be/piY7nK5Zj68

save these links.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corona

bump

The Greatest Story Never Told and David Irving speeches

> not a racist yet
if you think every white is superior to every black intellectually you're a moron. Iq is a spectrum.

Shut up Satan. Everything from Whites aside ethnomasochism is deemed racist.

Esoteric alchemical Luciferianism. Wow, so cool, much edge. Enjoy your eternal damnation.

This wasn’t the sun.

I saw another sun rise in the middle of the day.

i didn’t do it on purpose. I was in the back of an ambulance.

Ask Christ to deliver you from the demonic influence that you found yourself in while in a weakened state, then. He always delivers.

And educate yourself on Satan's crafty spiritual warfare Jew tricks.

Gonna need more info here.

Not sure that’s something I can just Google.

Start with Russ Dizdar. He's a top tier non-Catholic demon crusher.

Also this 5-part documentary:
youtu.be/Ece5U1A8elE

You might get some interesting hits searching for "Black Sun Satanic" or something along those lines, but I haven't tried yet.

I'll pray for you, though.

Have him take the Mosley-pill, it's perfect for this.
>rarely names "the jew"
>uses "international finance" instead
>can't be blamed for gassing the 6 trillion
>Very moving & eloquent speaker

These should be perfect for that situation:
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk