Why are black people so willing to fight when they are called "nigger"?

Are they really that mad? I wouldnt assault someone for saying im a dumb slave, thats a severe overreaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you serious? Niggers will fight you over accidentally stepping on their shoes or making eye contact with them the wrong way.

They're (((programmed))) that way

their culture dictates they must chip when taunted or else other black men will proceed to "turn them out"

the truth is always the best insult

Only those who are poor (not much too lose) are willing to fight over such things. They are so poor that trying to earn "respect" is the only form of value they can hope for.

The truth. They've been told nigger is ultra offensive fighting words (when the white man says it). It's like training dogs to drool when you ring a bell.

Personally, I never use the word, I'm not racist, I'm realistic.

Anyway, it's fucking stupid that we give words these magical powers

It's a freebie. They can indulge their atrociously violent impulses with the most vehement racist hatred they can muster, holding their victim 100 percent responsible for their catastrophe of a life and hopelessness of their future (95% self-inflicted) that undoubtedly consists of jail or getting shot to death, with no consequences whatsoever because raciss.

That's why.

Just learn other languages, then you can call them all kinds of shit.

They know that they belong to an inferior race and hate being reminded of it

>"turn them out"
does that mean buttfuck them?

>learn german
>nigger in german is literally nigger in english but with a german accent

nigger is nigger in all languages

So then Arnold Schwarzenegger's name in English would translate to 'Arnold Black Nigger'?

I think nigger originated in german

Because nigger means black.

>Caring what niggers think

I'd like to know if a black person who never heard the word nigger, who was also born of parents descendant of slaves, would instinctively get angry when they hear "whadd up, my nigga!".

They don't give a shit. They just see it as a free pass to combine violence with virtue signaling.

Pavlov's nigger.

Deep down they know they are inferior and they get angry when they are reminded.

The average negro gets shocked by the word. I hope to god we brainwashed them with the word.
Maybe it makes the obedient

According to conspiracy theorists, niggers apparently lack the IQ to sensibly control their emotions.

They're programmed that way, and the law will always side with them. Calling someone a nigger is the equivalent of fighting words which means you, as whitey, will be charged with a hate crime for calling a nigger a nigger and fighting back. Seriously, we're fucked until the world runs out of sympathy for this shit.

Because a lot of them are retarded. Many are bred to believe that the usage of "nigger" by a non-nigger is the most unbelievably racist thing that could ever happen for all woes of the black race are upon every single black person's shoulder. It's a sort of willingly forced collective brainwashing bullshit that appeals to the unintelligent and status-quo keeping nigger who thinks that MTV and BET are the epitome for the potential of black persons.

Most black men basically have murder in their hearts all day long. Whatever violence society allows them to get away with will be the level to which they will stoop. It just happens that right now our society has been letting them get away with much more recently than it traditionally has in the past. I predict that this trend will be coming to an end in the near future.

You image answers the question. See that space above the nigger's eyebrows, where his forehead should be? That's supposed to be the area housing the frontal lobe. In the nigger, it is underdeveloped and almost non-existent. The frontal lobe is the center of executive functioning, like self control. So niggers lack this which is why they chimp out.

>Personally, I never use the word, I'm not racist, I'm realistic.
>I'm not racist
Made up word by the communist jew (((Leon Trotsky))). I still can't understand how the latin word negro is racist when it's very clear they are not blue or purple skin.

Laughed harder than I should at this.
Good night, pol.

Most black folks can't fight. That's why they assault in troops-like monkeys.
All show. No go.

Topkek
This!!

Programmers have programmed them that way can only be implemented using a mad-black tree guarantees constant wort case fight time

Become fluent in Klingon and fucking call him a filthy nigger while spitting saliva in his face from Klingon pronunciation

>Are they really that mad? I wouldnt assault someone for saying im a dumb slave, thats a severe overreaction.

They aren't. White people are just easily punked and have been brainwashed to be afraid of Black people.

Goodnight leaf. You're alright.
t. burger

No, it's negras in Lithuanian.
Or juodžkis.
Or juodašiknis.
Or juodpalaikis.

society has trained them to react this way. I basically like teaching your dog to bark on command.

Are there niggers in Lithuania? When I was there, I didn't see any.

asking the real questions

Yes

No niggers here.

It's been drilled into their heads by the media that everyone hates them. The images of slave movies and all that stuff fucks with their heads. Why do you think these films continuously make the cut? They serve two purposes: keep whites guilty, and keep blacks angry/paranoid at whites.

So as soon as they hear "nigger!" It cuts them very deeply. They see all these stored up images of all these brutality. A few 'woke' blacks told me this. Now they know it's the (((media)))) manipulating them, they aren't as 'triggered' anymore, apparently.

the same reason for when someone calls you a fucking moron for voting trump

Holy shit. That's actually spot fucking on.

>No niggers here.
Not yet you mean.
Your white women belong to the black man!

Surprisingly not. It's a pronunciation thing (Schwarzen Egger instead of Schwarzer Neger, and the "gg" in Egger is a very short g almost like a k). Egger is such a common name ending that German speakers think nothing of it. Try saying "Arnold Schwarzer Neger" to a German speaker. They'll probably find it mildly amusing since they've heard the name so many times but never thought of it like that.
t. surrounded by German speakers

A bit of this as well, actually. Whites are just as brainwashed by the same media. Both groups are pretty retarded. The guy who said "I wouldn't assault someone over being called a slave" has no perspective whatsoever. The media brainwashes them from birth with that kunta kintae garbage. From birth. It'd work on you too if it your country was majority Chinese, and Whites were a povertous minority. Then (((they))) kept playing you images of Whites being beaten and raped by Chinese people. You'd get triggered don't lie. I'm honest enough to see it from that angle.

The solution is to stop watching deliberately race baiting programming.

Sort of like saying "David Roberts" is an avid robber.

Great! I liked seeing Vilnus and Uzupis while not having any color around us. Loftas fest is nice!
>Your white women belong to the black man!
Fuck off! black lives never mattered....well after 1865

Thank you for clarifying this for me, I've always wondered about it.

Fragile egos, low iq's and a genetic predisposition to violence and muh dick

Nah, in polish it's czarnuch... Or bambus, bambo, asfalt and theorerically non-offensive murzyn

Now that's interesting!

The only correct answer.

A black man is like a white woman, only much stronger.

Blacks in general are very emotional, which is also why they're so loud.

Wow, it's real...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626

murzyn is a funny word because it's how we always called blacks and now the media are trying to turn it into a polish equivalent of nigger

Low average IQ and higher average testosterone. makes them impulsive and prone to violent outbursts.

Lurk more...

nigger doesn't have such bad connotations here. If someone gets offended by that they are the type to get offended by anything so i don't care

And it meant "non-white" in the past. Media are trying to spin it, but I don't see it working. We just don't have enough niggers for this to work and we don't care much anyway.

They're required to fight in a social way it's the same shit as you walk in the club and this guy slaps your ass. They might not even be offended but society has taught them if the don't fight they're a bitch

Most niggers don't fight. They just flap their lips about "disrespecting me." I've played many a game of sidewalk chicken with niggers and they never do shit.

>niggers are willing to fight

Meanwhile millions of military aged males are abandoning their countries for gibmedats.

>black person calls you some racial slur first
>call them a nigger back
>apparently you're a racist and committed some huge offense punishable by law
>they dindu nuffin
I hate unjust hate crime laws

They can be racist, you can be successful. Imo pretty good deal.

plays sidewalk chiken. t. faggot with no gf to display dominance.

It's called righteous indignation and social license. They get a pass to enact their ape-like tendencies and they take full advantage.

Nigger is "negraco de mierda" in our language