Why would they put this giant EBT sticker on my fried chicken?

Why would they put this giant EBT sticker on my fried chicken?

Nigger detected.

because half the country is on EBT

>using phonebook for monitor stand
>filthy keyboard
>chicken tendies

neet nigger detected

>hey, is this item okay to get on EBT
>let's just preempt this with a sticker

I see weed crumbs by your mousepad nigger.

Why are /ck/ and Sup Forums so intertwined?

what supplements are u taking OP

i didnt' think chiken tendies were real

NEEgger

Because you can't get hot food on EBT, and lots of old people have EBT. Honestly a smart way to sel this shit, better than going to waste!

This

I buy 10 pounds of bobs red mill poppy seeds from Wegmans which comes to 80 dollars with my ebt card and make crude opium tea and get fucking destroyed off the tea for 5-6 days

Niggers love chicken

Ever heard of KFC???

that's sub carlos level shitposting
try harder

>camel reds
>yellow pages
>turned over aspirin bottle
>purchased chicken
are you stupid?

>US flag

Those are camel filters are you color deaf?

how do you make the tea, just boil em?

>be white
>know what white men prefer
u mad abo?

I hate to sound like a tree hugger but it really is crazy as fuck that one piece of a chicken gets so much plastic dedicated solely to it, and then into the dump it goes. Do we have the tech to recycle that?

t. 56%

Are you word retarded?

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew

yeah but only if you wash the grease off before placing it on a recycling bin, which most people dont. ive been told that if i want to recycle milk gallons, i have to rinse it first. we will soon pay the price for polluting the planet

i read the same sentence in starbound.

Goddamn I love you

everybody is a nigger or a fag on Sup Forums
EVERYBODY
including you ya joey fucking cunt.

>fried chicken from Walmart
>monitor on Floridian phone books
>all that other degeneate trash

sort yourself out man

>That room
SORT

Swing and a miss lad

boo

That room is fucking disgusting

Only if you have American or similiar nonwhite flag or have need to hide it.

The pack of non-menthol cigarettes is 100% conclusive proof that he's not a nigger.

where do you live? are you in PA? that sounds like a very Pennsylvanian thing to do with your EBT

yeah i bet my m8 a shiny nickel you're a current or former philly punk. confirm??

Google it. Make sure you always use cold water though.

>packed on july 13
My dog is well-trained and shits on-command; next time you're hungry just come over and save yourself the "money" you waste of skin.

Also make sure you use Bob's red Mill poppy seeds in half pound bags or Kroger's brand poppy seeds or better yet buy seeds online that have good reviews for "PST"

kek

no, the proof he's white is that he's poor, but can't into EBT

New York

does camel says turkish on the packaging?

>white
>this is basically my desk
Shit. Or perhaps I should say shiet.

Yes, it's roach tobacco.

What's EBT?

Food stamps

How much does a family usually get for foodstamps?

because you're an idiot and they're tired of having dumbasses bring inelligible crap to the register, then throw a fit when they have to put it back.

It was put on it before it was """yours"""

It's from Lord of the Rings

To remind them that they can actual buy food with their EBT, and not just soda pop.

Time to tidy up user.

>using EBT to make PST

fucking 420chan/opi/ tier holy kek

Few years back they made it so you can buy anything that is used to grow your own food. Which included any and all seeds. Fuck yeah great for emergency H WDs

The moment someone figures out how to take all the shit we just bin and recycle it, that person will be a trillionare.

Obama

its related to the way food is classified by the EBT system, specifically rules put in place prohibiting the purchase of ready-to-eat products.

The reason for the sticker is these rules create a lot of confusion. You can't use EBT to go into KFC and buy a bucket of chicken, but since the pictured chicken is classified as "prepared, ready-to-cook" instead of "ready-to-eat", you're allowed to purchase it with EBT.

>this thread

In Pennsylvania and other states we have the Farmers Market Nutrition Program which gives taxmoney to old people and women involved in WIC free produce vouchers to buy produce grown in the area, like Pennsylvania, new Jersey and maaaaybe new york? The program is fucked and often abused bc most old blacks who get the vouchers want grapes, bananas, simple candy shit to eat. It's all grown in more tropical areas though so it's not eligible, they always flip out when they can't have stuff. Doesent help the people controlling the program give out a misleading list of items you can get although it might be impossible to get a tasty locally grown Pennsylvania grape on ebt, if Pennsylvania grapes exist. When the money runs out, blacks will destroy themselves

lol

Who the fuck has phone books any more?

Camel not newport.

That's what I was thinking; how old are those things? Last time I saw a yellow pages book it was tiny those huge things look like they're from the 90's.