How do we solve the overpopulation problem?

how do we solve the overpopulation problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFZr2LTTNS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gas

Japan knows what's up

zyklon b

A virus that targets the African population.

Purge. One night a year just have people go out and kill the homeless and poor (black) people off. Also be able to hunt niggers in Africa. They're fucking apes anyway.

spbp

Have less white babies

Kill of all the Niggers and sterilize the Chinks.

Killing niggers is so easy!!! We purge them and gun them in Africa for sport! It'd be awesome to just gun down a few a day

The same way we always have. Better technology and then domination.

Except we are pussies now who believe in moral relativism and so we won't enforce obviously superior systems on subhumans anymore, for some reason.

This guy knows whats up.

Drop waifu leaflets to Africa and talk Al-Jazeera Arabic to air 4 hours of waifu cartoons every day, 6 hours on sunday.

If only there was a race of people violent enough to conquer the world and intelligent enough to limit their own reproduction...

This is possible. We can make viruses that only attack certain ethnic groups or races, I don't know why no one's done it yet.

By having our government indefinitely halt all immigration except for rich people.
US native population born is sustainable and is pretty must just about only replacing those who die, its the immigrants who are breeding.

Do you mean the 3rd world overpopulation problem?

End foreign aid and heavily restrict economic migration.

Inferno was the worst of the series

Nature is master of us all and solves its own problems. We just have to not interfere.

Sterilize Africa.

>implying this doesn't already exist

We are nature too.

Way too risky. Viruses easily mutate, and despite us being two different subspecies, niggers are too genetically close to other humans. The virus could easily mutate and infect whites or any other sub specie on the planet

kill Africa. the entire continent.

1. Stop foreign aid

2. Stop reckless capitalism - the Jewish obsession with "muh shekels" uplifts the economic status of degenerate races and finances their breeding patterns.

I remember reading about the apartheid government was running a secret program for just such a virus. How great would it have been to wipe out all the niggers off the planet?

heavily increase foreing aid to africa, but instead of food and money, give them condoms.

End all aid whatsoever from all countries to Africa.

thats racist you know it sounds like you want to genocide them

They'll never use them. Just lace their food aid with something that will render them sterile

Just stop sending aid to the third world

RACE WAR
A
C
E

W
A
R

Define the overpopulation problem in exact terms. Would be a start.

If only sickle-cell was a guaranteed death sentence.

This is the answer.
We created this human crisis entirely of our own free will. This is an engineered epidemic. We could end it at any time and let their populations stabilize at carrying capacity.

Lowkey I think people like Bill Gates are so heavily investing in Africa, so many governments funneling hundreds of billions of dollars there, so they have some massive pool of viable human DNA for genetic testing or some end of the world scenario. Its beyond coincidental that so many foreign interests align here.

>Define the overpopulation problem in exact terms
there are too many non whites

Fixed.

Amount of food and water of a country is able to feed those within it. If there is not enough chances are the place is either overpopulated or the population is not physically capable of taking care of themselves.

Engineer an extremely powerful form of malaria that kills almost everyone living in the tropics, i.e. niggers.

subtle

if they are not smart enough/refuse to use condoms, then the problem is still solved, if you take another look at my sentance, i said instead, so that means, either you put the rubber on or dont, the food is still not comming.

Based nips

thats a pretty dangerous i9dea to be honest, i9 doubt you'd be able to contain something like that, now declaring open season on niggers in africa, i could see that solving a LOT of problems, they once they're all gone we could convert it into massive farmland that would feed humans for centuries

How about we give the niggers nothing, and carpet bomb them instead?

Nuclear holocaust

didn't they catch bill tring to sterilise the africans?

It's called HIV

welll maybe gass, i feel like that would be too destructive

Africa's not the biggest problem. We need to wait for India and China to become the leading superpowers and provoke a limited exchange nuclear war.

EU is going to collapse soon and various right wing reactionary parties will push immigration towards russia/eastern europe. The middle east and most of asia are going to become a time bomb.

USA might fragment from internal elements after they vietnam the next korean war

World pop in 2050 - 10 billion
in 2100 - maybe 7, probably closer to 5

>badtimesacomin

A weapon to surpass metal gear

So why give them condoms? We shouldn't spend a cent on worthless niggers.
humanity dying out is a small price to pay for removing niggers desu senpai

We change our ways. We sit at home browsing ever-improving internets and produce our own electricity, food, air, water.
And we live forever from now on.
youtube.com/watch?v=qFZr2LTTNS8

Someone called?

Niggers are way more destructive. Look at Madagascar's deforestation, for example. The dumb niggers only do slash-and-burn agriculture and still have 5 fucking kids apiece. Only like 10% of the original tree cover is still there, with no end in sight.

indians are also basically niggers aswell so can we lump them in with africa and wipe them off the face of the earth?
itd probably be harder to do though

Shit look at Haiti, Zimbabwe, South Africa, etc. wherever niggers take over, they just breed and kill off the land. Because they are so stupid they need whites to rule over them. I personally wish for the day each nigger is sent to the fields and worked to death.

Recolonization when?

wouldnt carpet bombing the forest be more destructive than say, nerve gas?

Real talk I'm convinced that the people who actually make decisions for this planet do believe it is going to harm the planet, they don't give a fuck because it's going to kill all the poor people first. Think of climate change as chemo for hot zones of the planet.

Once the societies in all the more unstable environments collapse due to famine/plague/heat-exacerbated aggression/terrorism, the people with the ability to invest will start doing resource extraction and will endorse climate change solutions.

that way we can say we tried, so we dont have to endure the autist screaching racist, its a lot easier to let the population die out because of their own stupidity, but at least give them a way out, so the entier world can see if they are indeed inferior.

India's birthrate is rapidly declining. They are barely above replacement IIRC.
The real and most immediate problem is subsaharan African

overpopulation only exists in africa china and india

Cut off aid to the rest of the world. Populations in overpopulated regions will stabilize.

He started a project to give them all vaccines for something or other. I think the sterilization story was Alex Jones tier tin foil.

The world has no value unless man is here to tend and till it.

Every time nature tries to find a way to fight back, we step in and stop it. Malaria should be killing off people by the tens of millions, but we give people meds, mosquito nets, bug spray. Ebola could legitimately claim a hundred million people inside of a year, but we stop it. Africa's biosphere is filled with counter measures to large populations and we prevent every single one from working. Pretty damn arrogant of us.

they tried that on Arabs once, now we have niggers, they are the virus.

Make Krispy Kreme donuts free for everyone for life

I wouldn't be surprised if Israel has the technology now. They probably fund goody goody groups to monitor the earth and assassinate any scientists who may accidentally stumble on the answers,
even if they are trying to cure cancer.

Defend our borders, cut foreign donations.

I'm not a laissez faire kind of guy but I unironically believe that demography is the one thing that solves itself if not messed with.

Most of the time in a messy way but still.

EMP North America.

90% of North Americans won't survive. Meanwhile Russia rolls into Europe, then gets stabbed in the back by China. Massive war decimates all sides. Side wars in Korea and Middle East as US forces recalled home. Reduced global food production means Africa, India, Middle East, and East Asia starve. Biggest survivors are South America, Australia (assuming they stayed out of WW3) and NZ.

Overpopulation is a meme. The only overpopulated areas in the world are 3rd world shitholes. No other place in the world is fine as is.

Less money on military and more on space programs globally. As long as we're stuck on one single planet, we are an endangered species.

Simple as that.

yeah thats very true, but the way they shit all over their own country (literally and not) straight up makes me sick, i really with they would all just spontaneously combust and never come back

"Overpopulation" is a meme that is only theoretical, unproven, and is shakey at best.

There is no country on the planet that is, or has ever suffered problems that have been directly caused by overpopulation. Famine is always caused by war, government mismanagement, natural disaster etc. It has never been caused by a case of "there not being enough rescources for everyone."

Look at China. World's largest population only having 10% of arable land. It should be rife with starvation and famine. And yet it isn't true. The reforms undertaken in the 1980's halted 2,000 years worth of steady and predictable famine in its tracks.

The population of Africa has been growing, and yet starvation, famine, warfare and disease have been plummeting since the end of the Cold War.

The fact is, there is no overpopulation problem. It is theoretical that we can eventually run out of space and rescources, but we are so far off that eventuality, it isn't even worth thinking about. Overpopulation is a meme. Plain and simple. Never fall for it.

i don't get it??

tie changes color??

how about a space program where we shoot them into the sun and forget about them, fuck them

My mom used to suggest this to my dad (he's a pharmacist) every night at the dinner table.

The colour changed from red to blue, to show that Liberals are the ones who cause over population.

more aids to africa ajn

I thought you guys were a bunch of bleeding heart faggots like that faggot PM you guys have.

There's enough resources for everybody. That cartoon is the stupidest shit I've seen here not counting communist memes.

Too subtle, literally had to look at it for 10 actual seconds to see that small recolor.

But in reality 10/10 good edit.
But will fly right over the heads of non-Americans

just take another look at zimbabwe and china, sure politics are heavily involved but if their numbers we fewer, the effects would be alot less impactful.

import everyone from crowded countries into countries with slow population growth, to boost that population up some more

wait

Why do australians have to fuck everyone up?
Overpopulation is a euphemism for too many brown people.
It's used by everyone to be polite.

As long as they stay in their third world shithole I don't really care honestly

More subsidized abortions for nonwhite babies.

Resources are not practically finite with a few exceptions but the real problem is not availability but ease of access. We like to exploit the most accessible resources possible. The more they're depleted the more expensive squiring them becomes. Without continual technological progress we WILL stagnate and standard of living will go down globally due to increased costs. Even if the cost of acquiring one kilogram of iron stays the same it will still become more expensive due to demand. Demand is pretty elastic but supply usually isn't so much, so increases in demand translate to disproportionate inflation even if production catches up eventually.

Purge Muzzies, Chinks, Niggers and Pajeets.

stop having kids

we should put them all in antarctica, at least then they wouldn't be able to spread their cancer to other countries then

would you want to live in NYC?

>how do we solve the overpopulation problem?
overpopulation is a self-correcting problem. no need to worry about it.

but in neither china or africa what they are doing is not sustainable

overpopulation is when you have a population that is too big to sustain

This meme only works on smarties.

>EU
>Wants people to stay in their shithole

Overpopulation is not a problem in white countries, so the best solution would be to steralize all male africans, poo in loos, and chinamen.

you are a cuckold.
If you can't cheaply homestead your country is overpopulated, and guess what not everyone lives in a country where that is feasible, hence our planet is overpopulated.
There are not enough fish in the sea for us to have cod everyday, that is being cucked by overpopulation.
Just because our technology allows us to produce enough corn to feed 10s of billions of people if we forsake everything else doesn't mean that that wouldn't be overpopulation.
Starvation and famine are not the only metrics for overpopulation.

nuke all major cities.

I disagree. The world is being ravished by parasites called homo sapiens. Not only that but this world is overcrowded as population density is wayy too high. I cant go 10 steps without seeing another person these days its gross.