I can't stand how much people hate Trump

Dude, Trump is fucking killing it. He's done so many fantastic things, but low IQ libshits and #nevertrumpers believe the fake news.

I find it discouraging to see how many people completely ignore his efforts to crack down on health care fraud, human trafficking, corrupt trade deals, and many other things. Not to mention his attack against the fake news.

Seriously, is America going to make it? How can we function with this many hatefully ignorant nutcases?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still a jew puppet though.

Anyone not 100% behind Drumpf is a traitor to the white race.

He literally is a kike shill.

Look at it this way user, he won, right? And nothings changed other than same people who werent able to persuade people last year are just doing the same old stuff now. You'd be surprised how many people you think are ignoring the good stuff aren't, and the fact that we're all having to actively seek out the good stuff is only educating our normies in the base even more. It's all frustrating because of having to always play defense without the platform control the kikes and their deep state minions have, but there's no doubt in my mind that if the election were re-held today he would still crush it and probably eek out a few more state wins in places like Virginia and Minnesota. It's all good for now, our people are organically learning how to more quickly and powerfully dismantle their bullshit PR stunts

The obligatory Jew accusation to any Trump thread.

Trump is not a Jewish puppet.

fpbp

Fpbp

That rapper "An0moly" just posted a video on Facebook explaining why he "supports Trump".

He lists all of the good stuff Trump has done since winning, and it is a highly informative video. This guy has like 230k followers, and the video already has 220k views since posting it a couple days ago.

>You'd be surprised how many people are not ignoring the good stuff

I don't know man. Most people I talk to 100% believe the MSM narrative and think DRUMPF is ruining the environment and going to start WW3

Kike shills always mention the 6 gorillion on holohoax memorial day (Bush, Obama) but yet Trump didnt much to jew rage, and didnt apologize either

>find a jew
>name the jew
>jew did conspiracy hurr durr

You retards would rather kiss your civilization goodbye wanking to The Protocols of Zion than make any practical attempt to preserve it.

BOOOOOOO!

most of these morons are stormfronter puritans who always want to take the most blackpilled cynical position on literally everything

In a way, these faggots worship the Jew because they believe the Jew has some sort of omnipresence to control literally every thing that happens.

^this

>Jews
>your minds
>rent free

in b4 "hurr durr go back to t_d"

He's going nowhere on healthcare and the wall which were his two biggest campaign promises. He broke off a ton of deals and relationships but hasn't made any decent new deals yet. Basically he did everything that any president could do by signing shit but besides yelling about CNN and getting the liberals mad he really hasn't accomplished much that Obama wasn't doing already. Also he is bad for the environment, that's not fake news.

Yup, they think its more important to go full Hitler right now (which would fail because good goys will >muh protected class), but by taking a "we're cool, but I will not acknowledge your egregious bullshitting" it begins to dispel the myths of the past to normies which is probably more important

t. Reddit

Fuck off Benji. Culture war to win before anything will change.

>Nowhere on the wall

Budgeting for the wall was just passed nigga

Healthcare reform in the works

>Bad for the environment
How?

>Broke off deals and relationships

Mostly just BTFO'd a bunch of faggots who schemers who deserve to hang.

He actually just set up a beef deal with China and now our beef is being exported for for the first time in 15 years

he's a fucking wanker

The wall got 1.8billion (100% requested) in funding approval passed in the House bill, are you so retarded you think you just start laying down mortar without design and testing? Its been 6 months, kill yourself

Oh and dont forget bombing the shit out of isis: dropped moab (Obama had 8 years to do that once but pussied out as he is), and we just retook Mosul (inb4 Obama did this, NOPE...progress has increased dramatically since Trump gave local commanders 100% autonomy)

what does any of that mean?
memes need context

Who cares what you think koala-fucker? All Aussie news outlets are sub-CNN.

he is though

kill yourself

I think Trump's presidency is the most revolutionary and monumentally important thing to happen since WW2 and the civil rights movement of the 60's.

I mean, this shit is big. I can't believe so many people don't see what is happening here. They think "Oh it's just a fluke. A reality-tv star manipulated a bunch of rural retards and now we have some idiot in the white house till 2020. Haha wow and he can't even handle some fair criticism from the New York Times! What a manchild".

Holy shit people are dumb as fuck

>what you think koala-fucker
you chink piece of shit, get the fuck out

he's a retard and so are you

you are literally paying for him to play golf and drink coke like the good little cuck you are.

Flag says different dung beetle.

You forgot to post the Trump Merchant meme

Go back to stormfront so you can all rub your tiny little penises while unironically crying about how every event to ever take place in the history of man-kind was controlled by "THE JOOS ;(" you black pilled beta faggot

>literally believing the golf meme

gtfo faggot

Also Jews fault that these guys can't pull trim. Srsly. You stormfags should seriously consider suicide if you can't find Jesus.

speak English you fuckwit slopehead. you called me a koala fucker. no aussie would throw that kind of insult, is doesn't make sense because you would be implying that you are one too, unless you aren't one of us.
more than the ragheads or the niggers, you are the problem.

>Two scoops
Well at least that explains the saggy ass he has in those golf photos

>Two genders
Seems like a pointless thing to fight about.

>Two terms
Oh boy you sure have some lofty ideas about the future. Good luck with that retard. If he keeps this up his approval ratings will be fucking single digits by 2020.

Yeah, the wall that the Mexicans were supposed to pay for. The wall that we have no fucking clue how to start on because Trump keeps changing his mind on what it's supposed to be like. None of the funds have been allocated yet, it still has to go through the House, which I doubt it will.
>$1.6 billion for a 2,000 mile solar powered, transparent, yuge, thick, beautiful wall
Lol. It's probably going to be a glorified fence. It'll get trashed after he leaves because no way in hell we're going to finish that thing in 4 years.

...jesus fuck what a whiny snowflake

You can't stand the dems saying some mean things? WAAAAAH call mommy

This is a novel one.

>no joos
>Chinese?

I'll bet you're a fuckin' Leb or Sudie. You're not an Aussie. You're a wetback temporarily occupying my great country. KYS.

Why would Trump set up the pieces for Ivanka to divorce Kushner then?

Gonna be a long 8 years, friend

Lol OP is too young to remember the Dubya years. This is 100% normal.

>It'll get trashed after he leaves because no way in hell we're going to finish that thing in 4 years.
so the wall is shit because the mexicans aren't paying for it, not going to happen because the funds haven't been allocated, they're not going to be funded because you say so, the wall is going to be a fence, and the fence isn't going to happen because it's hard to build a wall?

you're throwing out 9 narratives at once, mate. settle down.

>still believing (((polls))) after the 2016 election

Okay now show me the one where Hillary has a 99% chance of winning

the chinks are a way bigger threat to Australia than the Jews, but I've never seen a Jew because I don't live in an eastern city so I didn't put them on the list. The wogs are fucked as well, pushed drugs for the last 100 years since they got here. They were the biggest kick in the guts from the WAP.
If you think that what the Jews have done to Western Europe and the US is bad then you should be able to notice that the same shit is repeating in Australia and the gooks are behind it.

I understand you intentions but stop posting.
Is cringy.

yeah i dont fucking get it. like, even if you dislike the guy, if good things are happening in your country wouldnt you want to hear about them? without the bias like the "intellectual" you are? too bad the majority of libshits are just people that legitimately dont know jacked shit about politics and just breathe in all the fake headlines on their social media.

I can't stand that they won't acknowledge what he is ACTUALLY doing.

Even if they acknowledge what he is doing and say "Yeah he did this, but it's shit because of x" then that is fine.

Instead they keep screaming "HE'S DOING NOTHING, HE'S A BIG DUMB ORANGE CHEETOH SEXIST RACIST IDIOT WHO WORKS FOR THE BILLIONAIRES >;("

Except Dubbya wasn't actually killing it, right?

>6 months of the Obama treatment and he can't handle being on the establishment side and dealing with the detractors
hahahahaha
>budget on the wall just passed
Yeah like the first 5% of it
>how is he bad for the environment
Have you paid any attention on literally any environmental issue, user?
>slash the epa
>push through pipelines
>forget regulating fracking
>pull out of Paris agreement
>keep memeing about coal as if that's going to work anyway

>Trump is going to go down as the next Dubya

Who's looking forward to politics shifting back toward the far-left again?

Libbos are blockbuster beta max.
Trump is sizzling hot streaming video with smellavision and touch-me tech sensors.

Librats are square wheels on a mule cart.
Trump is a magic carpet ride with warp drive.

Yeah, it's a bit all over the place, I'm on mobile lol. Kinda just spewed all of my doubts about the border wall. If anyone wants to correct me go ahead, I'd like to see the wall as a good thing but I'm seeing zero promise on that one.

If I talk to a libshit in real life and they start throwing me a bunch of pleb-tier MSM narratives about Trump, I just calmly say "Well actually that's not true becau-"

They just cut me off and change the conversation immediately, or walk away.

Do we need helicopters? I don't want helicopters, but it seems like the only way.

You don't understand, these people literally want to see America destroyed.

They hate Trump because he IS making America great again.

>using polling data
>after the last 2 years
come on son

EPA regulations were just fucking silly before though

Fracking is fine, all of the hype around is based off some bogus documentaries that act like there's just hordes of appalachian people going fucking blind and dying from fracking. Shit is fine.

Paris agreement was a globalist scam

Not sure about coal.

Yeah I guess I don't give a fuck about the environment because I would rather have pollution and jobs.

Doesn't matter how "unpopular" he is if no one better runs against him.

This is what the Dems didn't understand about the last election, Trump was not a great candidate, but Hillary was even worse.

fucking kek

>libshits are a used Acer laptop
>Trump is a $3000 Alienware desktop with virtual reality sex and a hands-free masturbation station

Indeed. Libautists are bottom feeders. Trump is a great white. Libshits are gas station burritos. Trump is the Sterling Brunch in Vegas.

I mean statistically, he won about 46% of the votes. Doubt he got any Hillary voters on his side with all the bipartisanship/pandering only towards his core voters. Doesn't seem that far fetched for his approval rating to be low.

oh he sure was killing it with the arabs. muh petro dollar

No point talking to them. It's a worldwide phenomenon. Same in my country. Even 'centre-Right' news is sub-CNN. It's always last week's talking points. I mostly just laugh at them, stopping occasionally to glory in obvious hypocrisy. They don't bother after a while because it's just iamverysmart posturing. Sad.

Weren't GW and your boiii Tony Blair butt buddies, Achmed?

holy shit my sides. This is a new meme now

Libcucks are a used prius bought from a balding 32 year old hillary voter in a major metropolitan area

Trump is a brand new hummer that requires imported gasoline and gets 6 MPH

>Alienware

Literally just a waste of money. Build your own comparable PC for much cheaper.

Better than raping haitian kids like podesta and hilldawg.
Also last I saw he's probably done more this year than your whole family has achieved this decade.

Well, he still our little bitch, so...

he aint done shit, you schmuck

>it's become another "aren't sjw's absolutely horrible" circklejerk thread

Not even talking about SJWs

This is my experience with centrists, and even republicans.

Well it's because his personality is polarizing. Part of it is him being an insurgent, in your face anti PC person after Obama's term where political correctness was really clamping down hard on society. The other part is Trump does sometimes veer off from funny into vicious, and it's different when your president than campaining.

If Trump sort of got a little better and better PR, people would see him much better. He's really a moderate Republican/centrist (remember Bill Clinton said similiar shit about illegal aliens years ago). Pence may be more "stable" but he's a core neocon.

Pic related

Great man, great president.

Trump.

I have already cleared my schedule for the week after the election 2020 election results come in. I'm just going to sit here on Sup Forums and watch the tears flow out of my computer.

At this point, I'm not convinced Trump even has the will to run in 2020. He's extremely affected by criticism and I don't think he handles it well. His re-election campaign is likely just a scam.

>Literally rejecting reality.
Tell me friends, what percentage of the country approves of Trump at the moment?

I don't think there's anyone worse than Trump we could pick other than Hillary. Even a moderately personable latino woman with one leg could beat Trump if the election were today.

It's just about time to start wasting leftists.

I agree. He's definitely sacrificing his approval ratings for the sake of keeping his group of core supporters happy ( by keeping libtards mad and whatnot) It's not as much the policies as it is Trump's temperament and actions and blatant bipartisanship cooking up all this outrage.

What actually pisses me off is that all the haters just continued on as if nothing happened with the election. My libtard friends had a breakdown, shouted me down, and then pretend as if they weren't BTFO

Now they make subtle digs about the "4D chess" and say Drumpf is going to be impeached. I assumed being that BTFO would teach them something, but libtards are such awful people all it seemed to do was cement their extreme positions. It's really tiresome and I wish I had friends who didn't hate Trump, but look at my flag.

Trump also turned my father into a Russia conspiracy theorist who thinks the GOP are the new fascists. I used to think he was conservative but IDFK how to classify him anymore, basically a neocon. It's pretty fucking depressing how not only do these people refuse to accept they were wrong, but double down and now want to destroy the president to help their ego.

2 Gods
GOd and Jesus
Dog Bless

You have to understand something, these people are losing so badly right now. They have no idea just how much they're losing. Trump is really getting shit done. Most people don't realize just how much. There's never been a president like him. By the end of his 8 years he will have completely erased a massive portion of liberal agenda from our society. The past decade or so will be remembered by American people in the same way that folks in the 80s thought of the 60s.

>It's really tiresome and I wish I had friends who didn't hate Trump, but look at my flag.
talk to people who don't talk about politics

Yes, though he could do a lot more if he had a majority in congress. It's painful how much obstruction there is and yet, everyone ignores this because "well Drumpf deserves it! Impeach 45!"

One thing to not root for the president, but all these guys basically want him to die. It's so disgusting.

I met all my friends not through politics. Doesn't matter, politics has pervaded everything. It's unavoidable.

>Doesn't matter, politics has pervaded everything. It's unavoidable.
it is avoidable. find the people who literally never talk about politics. they're out there, and they're all redpilled.

You realize the GOP has a majority in both houses of Congress? a lot of obstruction is coming from GOP members themselves (you know maybe because the bills he tries to eat passed are actually pretty shit)

Hey look, I'm a libcuck swede! Haha, what a fucking loser I am. I really didn't want you to elect trump but you did! You really fucking showed me! You are winning!

You're missing the point. Even with historic obstruction from Dems (which is nothing to do with quality of bills all political) Trumps is still treated as Hitler who is going to launch the nukes. Everyone pretends like he's some benevolent dictator when he has very specific and limited powers, AND is being shit on from all sides.

Can't catch a break, can't teach idiots how the American system works. Too complicated for parliamentary plebs.

Being unemployed must have made that schedule clearing real easy

The wall being transparent was a SPECIFIC REQUEST BY HIS DHS/ICE OFFICIALS YOU IDIOT, ITS LITERALLY HIM LISTENING TO HIS ADVISORS

>WAHHH THE PLANS HAVE CHANGED
Yeah details tend to change as you get deeper into the process, you'd know that if you built shit instead of being a fucking fat NEET

>DA MEXICANS AINT PAYIN FER IT
I 100% DO NOT CARE. California spends 21B$ A FUCKING YEAR on illegals services...I pay more taxes than you do and I don't give a damn what it costs, you Obama faggots spent untold amounts of money on even shit like disgusting TRANNIES and suddenly youre fiscal conservatives? You're pure talking points at this point you have NO IDEOLOGY other than "SPENDING BILLIONS ON OUR FAT NIGGERS AND SPICS FREE HEALTHCARE IS IMPORTANT CUZ MUH FEELIES GUYZ, but how dare you try to spend money protecting the border, oh dear better just let all the mexicns in amd give them citizenship so they can vote...for democrats :^)"

I really hope shills like you are the proverbial CTR perma-virgin locked in a david brock cubicle wasting your fat disgusting numale life with a dumb bewildered expression through the thick hipster glasses on your bald head and fat bearded face

Go home to your cat

When there is no room left in hell, the wicked shall inherit the earth

Trump's response to criticism is to kick the shit out of whomever is spouting off their bullshit. Look what happened to Obama when he claimed Trump will never be president on Jimmy Kimmel. Yeah, that dumb faggot nigger with his ugly tranny wife and two ugly niglets got shown the fuck up.

Trump will win in 2020 and bring about the end of SJWism as we know it. I hope his reelection kicks off a civil war. I'll be collecting SJW scalps.

hi rabbi and so on

Trump has passed plenty of generic bills just no major legislation. Image says underage and tumblr/facebook.

Just look at this

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

If you are against Trump you are for child molesters. Stupid fucks

>Trump will win in 2020 and bring about the end of SJWism as we know it. I hope his reelection kicks off a civil war. I'll be collecting SJW scalps.

That's the only reason I don't neck myself, the thought of killing SJW's is so satisfying.

>having healthy debate is bad
>just jam things through forcefully with lockstep unity like we did because we totally aren't communists :^)

>brainwashed people continue to be brainwashed
Gee, I wonder why

That just means there is a lot of built up fat that needs to get chopped. Hopefully John Rhino shitstain McCain dies in his sleep

The GOP establishment also never supported Trump.

t. drumpftard

Yeah, it's just very depressing for someone who is already cynical as fuck about the world. I thought maybe they'd open their minds.

Fucking hate my generation

Or maybe its because the GOP has a wide swath of ideology which is more difficult to get to agree than your literal communist forced marches led by nancy pelosi

He'll never make it...

Say it with me: MADAM PRESIDENT!

>two genders
>seems like a pointless thing to fight about
Is it?