The introduction: a high capacity magazine is considered to be one that contains more than 15 rounds in it depending on...

The introduction: a high capacity magazine is considered to be one that contains more than 15 rounds in it depending on where you are in America.

Why are Americans so attached to their high-capacity magazines?

Don't you realize how high the gun death rate is? Don't you realize that Europe has a much lower rate overall after they banned guns? You won't find a 10-bullet murdering machine THAT easy anymore (which is fantastic).

There is no reason for anyone to own semi automatic weapons, or any weapon with a magazine with a higher capacity than 5, for that matter. Period. We have the police, hello?!! Not a single american has the guts to fight their own government anyway

And how exactly did your aim get so bad that you now need more than 2 bullets? You'll do just fine with 1, hell, you'll better off with 0!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL

NOT

BE

>3 shots for a rifle
>This is somehow practical

INFRINGED

>There is no reason for anyone to own semi automatic weapons

BILL OF RIGHTS

NOT BILL OF REASONS

REPLY TO BAIT

God you're whiny. Blue states already do this.

Massachusetts has banned anything over 10 rounds. Rhode Island found a good workaround by rarely ever approving someone's request for a License to Carry. In RI your second amendment right is an option that they get to decide for you.

Kill youself and learn to aim

Sage

>YOU DONT NEED IT
But i want it

and it is my right

It's Mine. Try and take them.

>liberals: you're crazy to want to fight a tyrannical government
>one trump election later
>liberals: REEEEESIST

ya lets give cops single action pistols
you only need 1 shot right?

>You're crazy

Not
an
argument
you
fucking
retard

sage goes into option field.

What's your opinion on a Glock 34, burgers? I'm thinking of buying one.

The problem is with criminals.

Law abiding citizens can own a military tank and they won't cause problems.

Criminals don't obey laws or magazine restrictions.

Sorry, CNN said it's illegal to talk to you

Brazil has some of the strictest gun laws in the third world. Been to Bestgore lately?

But I agree with you you, Mrs trolltard. Guns are bad mmkay. Let's round them up. They must be confiscated. You start knocking on doors. See how many doors until you get popped in your noggin.

as much as i like the idea of everyone going back to cowboy gunz only-mode...
>SHALL

DICKS OVER 3" ARE RAPE TOOLS
NOW ALL PENISES WILL BE REDUCED TO 3" MAXIMUM
ONE TESTICLE IS ALL YOU NEED AS WELL

>Don't you realize how high the gun death rate is?
I do, I don't care. I don't want it changed
>Don't you realize Europe has a much lower rate overall after they banned guns?
I do, I don't care. I don't want it changed

I don't know why the rest of the world is so obsessed with our gun laws. Go play with sticks shaped like guns or something and let us shoot each other in peace.

>Don't you realize that Europe has a much lower rate overall after they banned guns?
That's not true faggot. AR-15 with 30 rounds magazines are legal here (France), pic related from the other day at the range

user-kun im about to cum pls timestamp

>Don't you realize that Europe has a much lower rate overall after they banned guns?
Yeah, and their women are getting defiled and raped by sand niggers en masse because no one has anything to scare those muskrats back into their holes with.

well shit with those numbers if the libs turn america to shit after daddy trump leaves office im moving to france

me likey

>hate police
>hate military
>actively do things to make them hate you
>want them to be the only ones to have guns
How fucking retarded can these people be.

Leaf post best post

Very few lives would be spared by a smaller magazines on rifles. Most shootings involve a semi-automatic pistol or a revolver. We have a ~8 round limit but our ak derivates still have a full size clip. It's a 5 minute job to make it accept 30 and a bit longer to make auto fire happen.

Listen: plain and simple, we need as many guns as we can to protect ourselves from our shitty oligarichal government. It's my American right to own a mortar and grenade launcher. Simple as that. I want an HK-GMG. Know what that is? It's a machine gun grenade launcher. I need one to protect my home from A10 wathogs.

I am 100% serious, fuck you if you don't agree.

>a high capacity magazine is considered to be one that contains more than 15 rounds in it

But that's wrong you fucking retard.

Stopped reading there. 4/10

Wut if ur mobil

It's way easier to load a 30 round mag once then it is to keep reloading a 10 round mag. If you actually shot a fucking gun once in your life you would know that but your probably some shitlib cuckold who saw something Rachel Maddow said

Unless a person is violent, mentally disturbed, or stupidly negligent, that person is no more dangerous to innocent people around him armed than unarmed.

Not violent? He won't use the gun to resolve disputes or inflict unprovoked harm.

Not mentally disturbed? He won't flip his lid and go postal.

Not stupidly negligent? He won't handle any gun he is unfamiliar with, and he won't break any safety rules for handling and storage.

There is thus no reason such a person should be barred the use of any firearms he damn well wants. Nothing can be gained from restricting his rights. On the other hand, in the absence of those rights, the person suffers a loss in liberty, personal safety, and in his ability to take part in local and national defense.

More importantly, if a person is violent, mentally disturbed, or stupidly negligent? I'm more concerned about their right to vote than I am about their right to guns. The vote is dangerous. The vote starts wars, or averts them. The vote puts corrupt snakes into power. The vote robs others of their rights.

Give me one good example of a person who provokes the thought, "That guy can't be trusted with a firearm," but also makes you think, "seems like a good responsible voter though."

Tl;dr

Get a 19 or 26, more practical and concealable. You can shoot a 19 just as good as a 34, ported slides and barrels are gimmicky especially for a 9mm

I can aim. The 29 other rounds are for the other niggers.

>Russian flag OP
Also it's fucked up that the elite of my country keep saying stuff like "bomb Russia" for no fucking reason. I apologize for my shitstain government. It's embarrassing to take them out anywhere.

There is no reason for anyone to own a swimming pool, or any body of water with a volume of more than 20 liters, for that matter. Period. We have the public pools, hello?!! Not a single american has the guts to learn how to swim anyway.

Not an argument.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Do NOT take away my neighbors guns! I am pissed off that you want to take away GUNS they have a RIGHT to from my AMERICAN FRIENDS!!!

>non american posting about american gun rights

Do not worry friend! I will defend your rights!

>hurr durr if you can't hit your target with x ammount of ammo you should not own a gun
>it's not like policemen and soldiers miss 70% of the time
>YOU ARE CRAZY is my only "reasoning"

What right does the state have to say what a person can and cannot do?

The police are only there to solve the crime after it has happened, if you're getting mugged i an alley what are the chances of a cop casually strolling by and seeing the crime in progress?

High capacity semi auto is the way to go, did you know that new york police missed 80% of their fired shots?

all above and below and including this post have been successfully baited

why are you fucks so concerned with how we arm ourselves?
Its almost like you have an agenda of slowly disarming us piece by piece

Well no shit, when you take the guns niggers will kill each other with something else instead.
>bin that knife

>shall not be fucking infringed
what the fuck do you not understand?

you live in a shittier country than me. i dont care what you think about my nation's laws

Go fuck yourself with a rake you filthy son of a whore. I don't give a fuck if you're trolling, pretending to be retarded or whatever, if you were in front of me I would beat you to death with my bare hands, you motherfucker. The fucking EU passed a law banning magazines of more than 10 rounds, and that law affects me directly.
You fucking bitch, yes I mad. I spit on your, your whole family and your deads, I wish you all the worst diseases I've ever saw (brain cancer) and an utterly agonizing death.

A Russian who doesn't think tyranny is to be considered, look up communist gun control see how well that worked for you

GTFO fag. You want my guns. Come and take them!

same

Thanks dude

I thought you hated us.

France's gun laws are not aligned on EU gun laws (yet). You can still buy 30 round mags

No! Not me, anyway. Alberta loves you, please annex us or at least liberate us.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED YOU KEK FAGGOT

Your government disarmed the entire people of Russia once then murdered 60 millions of people once. So that's why we have 2nd amendment so that's way my government won't murder all of us.

>high gun death rate
Yeah with almost exclusively illegally obtained weapons. 90+% of shootings are gang-related

>we have police
What's the typical response time, and what's the longest response time? Also criminals tend to care less about laws in general and you're putting regular people into disproportionate danger because the good people are the ones who will respect the law and not obtain a firearm

>no one is willing to fight the government
Oklahoma City

I'd wager most murders are done with few shots. Pretty easy to shoot an unaware person in the head. Self defense is different, and might involve neutralizing multiple people. A professional MMA fighter could still get their shit kicked in by 5 guys with knives, or god forbid one guy with an illegally obtained firearm

Childish

Irrelevant, as we can only buy 10 mags for each weapons, and magazines wear out after too much and can easily break.
We can't stock them, and once we can't buy them anymore, we'll be stuck with the few ones we've got until they become useless, and then we'll have nothing but 10 rounders. Although I'm sure by then there will be new laws banning magazines altogether and limiting us to single shot weapons, like in Japan.

Time stamp....you don't need no timestamps when you know it's the real deal, hun.

As more illegal gun are seized the price will go up on the black market meaning most hood gangsters won't be able to get one

Thats not how it works retardy.
Go get fucked by a canadian.

>Give up your guns, you can't fight the government.
Man, I wonder why the government wants me to believe that.

i just came babe thanks

Gun easy to maek, you give $100 dolla I give you gun.

>Implying there isn't a near infinite supply in eastern Europe.

>Vodka swilling, beet munching noguns commie leftover monkeyfuck citing the deaths of criminals fighting over how much turf they can hustle as justification for curtailing muh rights.

>"oh, just rely on the police that are being murdered sitting in their patrol cars thanks to the BLM anarchist faggots, I'm sure they're just itching to get into a lawsuit helping your sorry as out"

If this isn`t a ruse, I'm astonished you have the agency to save that completely retarded gun control meme, why not regress to crossbows? We have to play cowboys and injuns with wheelguns because people who already break the law broke it too much? This is preposterous.

yuck, grippod

FIX BAYONETS!

Are you going to explain your point because just contradiction isn't an argument

underrated

Well if you have decent border controls you can keep them out

Here's a good enough reason to have high capacity magazines.

I can't shoot plenty of bullets in one sitting at safe shooting locations , non violently.

Just because someone can't be trusted with high capacity magazines, doesn't mean we should trespass on other people's lives.
If someone wants to put 15+ down range without reloading, they should be free to do so.

Next up: high capacity pudding cups outlawed because slow student drowns in pudding cup

Market price also depends on supply. Since the supply from ex communist countries is almost unlimited, I don't think an increase on the demand will have much impact on the price.

Our firearm rights aren't subject to other abusing those firearm rights.

Like I said before if you have decent border controlls the flow of weapons into your country can be stoped

saved

Who told you American rifles are for hunting? They are for preparing for red dawn or any worst case scenarios.

Not that our firearm rights are subject to crimes committed with firearms or the availability of firearms, mind you.

mmmm 20mm

Пoшeл блять нaхyй, пиздoeбинa хyeпyтaльcкaя c 1 пocтoм, yeбoк блядcкий cyкa нaхyй

30,000 gun deaths a year in America.
60% are suicides.

400,000 deaths a year from obesity.
Get fucked.

When the minorities go on mob rampage during a upcoming natural or man made disaster you need as many rounds as possible to hold them off.

Nearly all illegal guns were never legal i.e. got stolen. Theres literally no correlation between numbers.

Most terror acts are being carried out by guns which are already illegal (full auto n shieeet) so obviously there´s no correlation, again.

Guns are dirt cheap to get through eastern yurop, we´ll have a steady influx of illegal guns as long as any country that is easily reached (land connection or small boat) has any illegal guns.... in case of yurop, nearly the whole planet except America and Australia etc.

Also, simple guns are easy to make DIY. Even full auto SMGs (Sten guns) have turned up in Australia.

If the smalltime criminal has it too hard to get a gun they slice you up with a knife.
Gangs and other organized crime always have guns.

Only thing that gun laws do, is take away the possibility to effectively fight against criminals and the gubbermint. They never work as intended by retarded pacifists.

So again, go get fucked by a canadian.

OP is the real plebeian.

As long as giant container ships arrive in your harbors, smuggling AKs in will be easy.
Doesn't help anyway.
You ban guns, people get stabbed, you bin knifes, acid attacks are on the rise.
All lot could have been prevented with borders, but not because they keep guns out.

>50% of all privately owned firearms in the world reside in the USA
>300,000,000 pistols and rifles
>Nearly 1 trillion rounds of ammo

Yet we're 14th in the world in overall murder rates.

Guns aren't the problem you cucked fucking retard.

Damn straight.
Anyone that uses an assualt rifle or high caliber rifle and doesn't intend to use it on his fellow man is doesn't understand how to be American.

Living in a society means sharing rights and responsibilities, you might be responsible but if others arnt and it's making life unnecessarily then those right needs to be restricted for the greater good of the society

That picture made me chuckle

We have literally the same guns per capita than you, but your homicide rate is almost 15 times greater than our.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Could you explain this? Perhaps weapons arent the problem.

>mfw America was defeated by rice patty farmers who only had weapons like those
>Vietnam war completely BTFO of any argument that you can't fight the government with outdated weapons easily
>fighting a government military with advanced weapons would be even easier