Brit/pol Sunday Dinner edition

>Warning of 'Constitutional Crisis' over EU repeal bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40605695

>Tony Blair says EU could compromise on freedom of movement
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40615119

>Marxist McDonnell condemns bLiar's approach to Brexit, calling him 'out of touch'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/john-mcdonnell-labour-party-jeremy-corbyn-article-50-second-referendum-a7842881.html
archive.is/ZUUpt

>Cuck Clegg 'begs' for second EU referendum
express.co.uk/news/politics/828924/Brexit-Nick-Clegg-Lib-Dem-second-referendum-Theresa-May-Jeremy-Corbyn-EU
archive.is/aWYE7

>Eurozone likely to break up no matter how hard France and Germany try to save it, warns investment bank
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4698426/Eurozone-faces-doom-no-matter-warns-investment-bank.html
archive.is/w5GKa

>Farron made decision to quit before the General Election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40598913

>Schools need more ETHNIC teachers to reflect pupil demographics
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40568987

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rccJRR9qrgY&feature=youtu.be&t=30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

5 months till christmas

Had to put my dog down today lads. 12 good years with him. Please press F

X

how much did it cost

f but 12 years isn't very long, what did you do to him

Degenerative Myelopathy, he quickly became fully paralyzed

first for eddie is a mong

That sucks, mine died at 17 from kidneys giving up completely :-/

Dinner looks awful.

fuck you making a new at 270 and not linking it in old one you nigger op

Jesus, 2 months before the repeal bill is even voted on and we already have Blair, Clegg and every devolved parliament sperging out. What's it going to be like in September, let alone March 2019?

He's not wrong.

Yeah Blair is like the family friend that tries to give you advice despite knowing nothing about your situation.

stop trying to suck up to him you faggot, you might be worse than eddie when hes in autist mode

But he is smarter than 90% of the people using Brit/pol/.

proof?

Found this post in Outer/Pol/. Thought it was quite good:

I don't believe that people with widely varying cultures cannot live together peacefully in society over the long term, especially when the proportion of one demographic slowly eclipses that of the other. We see this everywhere across the West, especially in Europe. Minority races, cultures, or religions form insular, self-segregated communities because they fundamentally do not identify with the culture of the wider community.

I don't blame them. If I was born in Libya, for example, I would rather spend my time around Westerners because I don't identify with Libyan culture, and Islamic values. Indeed, I would bring my children up with certain values, and ensure they read the great works of literature and philosophy that has emerged from Europe, and later the United States.

Provided population sizes are small, it's not an enormous problem. Yes, you may get a few people rebelling against the society, committing petty crime and the like, but mostly they will stick to their communities, and leave them to go to work, and then come back. The issue is that not only do they teach their children the values of their respective cultures, oftentimes the sizes of these communities grow.

Take Islam in the UK. Originally a minute proportion of the population, Muslims now make up potentially 4-8% of that country's people. As the population has grown, not only has their radicalism and lack of integration become readily apparent to the authorities, but they have begun pushing for political representation.

Different sections of society vie for control, initially politically, due to fundamental disagreements over not only what traditions or customs should be acknowledged, but also what legal and moral system should be followed, how society should order itself etc. Compounding this is the fact that almost invariably minorities have a stronger allegiance to their ethnic homeland than the land they currently reside in.

haven't you seen the consistency to his BTFOing?

You really think he seems intelligent ?
I think he just seems overly confrontational.

>133713371

all he does is find topics he thinks he knows more than someone about and just keep repeating points, and saying how he btfo'd them. not really intelligent at all

Fake monarchy

Why does every other house have these wooden shutters inside their windows now
What happened to curtains

Wooden shutters look a little more appealing from the outside imo.

do you mean venetian blinds?

Is Brexit cancelled or whatever happened with that?

What age would I expect to own my first home in the current climate?

Depends where you're from in the UK

126, or the next financial crash (4 years)

Depends why your parents die (if they're rich)

Sunday Politics on BBC One

>Liam Fox, Rebecca Long-Bailey, Tom Newton Dunn, Isabel Oakeshott and Steve Richards
I'd also heard Anne Marie Waters is on?

when*

I owned mine by 20 but idk about everyone else.

Anonymongoloids.

Farage is so weak on Islam, losing respect for him

Turn on Sunday politics Anne marie waters has a prerecorded interview

They haven't mentioned it in the preamble, they've got Nigel on talking about the UKIP leadership contest and probably criticising her

She's done a pre-recorded interview with Neill, so expect disingenuous editing

reminder there is a new tripcunt to filter or ignore all posts from, he was last seen with eddie's cock and balls in his mouth.

filter him, ignore him and don't give any (you)s to him

You sure are a basic bitch.

>new

>Call up to work sick
>colleague messages me saying that they're asking where I am
>Sickline clearly didn't pass on message I was sick

Cannot wait to get fired tomorrow lads

Can confirm: no acid attacks where I am! It's just full of people laughing and chatting

>Labour’s Eleanor Smith, newly elected Wolverhampton South West MP, called for the Black Country flag to be scrapped for its “offensive” use of chain-making imagery.
>She said the design of the flag had been “a big mistake” because it failed to represent the Black Country’s multicultural communities.

they literally made chains out of metal to enslave black people, then put it on a flag and didn't invite the first female black MP instead a white schoolgirl was put in charge of it's design.

this is what happens in the rural areas

Are Nige saying that the days of UKIP are finished. Is this true lads? Has the (((MEDIA))) damaged them beyond repair?
Will Nige ever return to save us?

Owen Jones, always 100% positive

I want to thank everyone in britpol for calling me a faggot and pushing me forward.

You are my best friends.

F

Also post your best m8.

>mfw I have to register and sign in to watch BBC1 online now.

REEEEEE

nice dog m8

enjoy the loose skin fatty

Just say you have a tv license

hungry skeleton

youtube.com/watch?v=rccJRR9qrgY&feature=youtu.be&t=30s

Call up the sickline again and then file a complaint with HR.

/our hag/

Allun Yintob

Doesn't work anymore, they force you to make an account and use it every time now.

they don't verifiy email yet , also youtube-dl still works without signing in

>bringing up unequal pay
HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW DENSE IS THIS CUNT? UNEQUAL PAY HAS BEEN EXPLAINED AWAY SO MANY FUCKING TIMES AND TO SUCH A DETAILED DEGREE HOW CAN THEY STILL BE USING THIS FUCKING ARGUMENT

THIS BITCH NEEDS TO BE BEATEN UPSIDE HER FUCKING HEAD HOLY SHIT

F

ban glue traps now

Deleted my account and am still watching it >:^)

kek

AMW on daily politics now

Here we go

I bet the price of pints in that Westminster Arms is fucking expensive.

She's such a wet blanket.

She got 40 secconds wtf

Big fucking nothing

guys why is mock the week so unfunny now?

Farage keeps going on about UKIP changing and guarding Brexit yet he's doing fuck all to help either.

A dead ukip is better than tory lite ukip

>turn on BBC news
>3 foreigners and 1 British woman talking about Brexit being awful

She has no charisma and is narrowing UKIPs policies even further than before. I don't know why some people think she will be their saviour.

Was it ever funny?

Dateline London? Biggest circle jerk of metropolitan neo-marxist cunts on the TV.

Black British here. Don't give a shit what you virgins think I make money Hahaha

immigrant african

Think about it like this: When it was funny you were 13. It was actually never funny.

Pint of Stella in Central London can go for £6.50
Westminster Arms is probably about that.

Because she was pretty eloquent, and people aren't Anti-Islam atm, so exposing them to that would just give them reason to be.

Yeah I think that was it. I just needed something to watch while eating my delicious scrambled eggs.

>Pint of Stella in Central London can go for £6.50

>Pint of Stella in Central London can go for £6.50
Mongs spending that on a pint of stella.

and then spend it all on £300 trainers I bet?

mind = blown, but im 28 and i'm not sure it's been on that long des

Fucking BASED

Haven't watched it in years because im a trend setter and ahead of the times. Prett cool bloke, debating with myself (because nobody else is on my level) about whether to start sporting a flap-cap and subconsciously implant coolness into flap-caps once again and see it turn into a trend like i did with old-man jackets 10-15 years ago. Wanna know if something else is about to become cool or fade out of coolness AMA.

Rich people and idiots like me going there once in a blue moon.

Neither

AMW saying that Islam is bad in a 40 second clip doesn't do anything for anyone
There deserves to be a public debate about this

Blacks are from Africa and Africa isn't Britain
You are an african immigrant and you'll never be British

>£6.50
drinking in london is depressing enough, you can't relax and end up feeling slightly headachy from the traffic fumes and alcohol.

Is that the guy from Game of Thrones?

desu i think mock the week did used to be at least a bit funny, now it's just diversity central with woman bleeding all over the show and muslims doing bits about drumpf xd

they ruin everything lads

>Dinner
I've only just got up m8

Hello neighbors across the pond. I was a bit curious why does everyone think the acid attacks are done by white people in the UK? Is it media black out and propaganda? What can I do to redpill people on this matter?