So,last night I was at Ultra concert,and me and my friend ended up with two Norwegian girls

So,last night I was at Ultra concert,and me and my friend ended up with two Norwegian girls.
What I noticed is,their skin is not white,it's fucking orange.
Coupled with blonde hair,shouldn't they be called yellow,and not Asians?
For example,my skin is literally white.I'm pale,English pale.But Skandiavians are fucking orange.

Did you guys notice that?

Orange skin is usually from fake tan.

notice what user?

She needs to get on a mailbox.

here we go, another cap season to alizee

>French are whit-

It was probably spray tan you unfuckable hate nerd.

>Ultra
Test yourself on all possible std's.

you are just now noticing that white people aren't actually white?
let me save you a couple more decades of mental exercise, then: not all white people are the same color.

Its summer, ever heard of melanin ante?

It's not from fake tan or spray tan. The reason why fake tan is orange, is because its designed to mimic the pigment in blond people's skin, especially when they tan. It is actually based on the natural skin colour of scandinavians. Why? Because fake tan is mainly for women, and its very fashionable and popular among white women to dye their hair blond. Its also fashionable to have a tan obviously. So they made fake tan to match blond hair. At least originally. The stuff they have now is less orange or at least, less fake looking.

But yeah, scandinavians and also germanic blonds in general have a golden-orange pigment to their skin. The idea that scandinavians are the palest europeans is a myth, mainly of american oriign, and just plain wrong. The palest europeans have dark or gigner hair. When scandinavians actually tan in the sun they go like a rich golden brown. They tan up there but when they come to places like here where the sun is much stronger, they can go the colour of northern pajeets.

Those blond people you see who have pale skin almost always have celtic or english heritage, but its usually irish or scottish heritage. Scadinavvians and germanic people in general apart from english and some dutch people, are not really light skinned. They tan pretty well and usually have a pretty rich colour year round, its just their natural pigment. Like even southern euros like spaniards, italians and greeks, when they're not tan, are usually pale in comparison to scandis and germans.

>on ide na ultru
litra vode 50 kuna
jesi ti normalan decko?
znam, ima se moze se pisaj po sirotinji i tako to
ALI JESI NORMALAN?

Celts that can't tan are the palest of the lot insofar as skin color is concerned.

Ironically, they often have brown hair (and those with red).

Man if I had a house or apartment in Split now, rest of the year is taken care off

He gets drunk outside and he just uses drugs inside, with one bottle of water for the whole night

that how I would do it, feels bad being poor

What kind of bizarre insecurity makes someone make up shit like this?

I da, jebem ti mater u pičku neobrazovanu autističnu sa ovakvim thredovima.

Are x white?

Hvala što spuštaš kvalitetu boarda, koji je već sada containment board.

Yep, I have dark brown hair, and I'm one of those people. I was tormented relentlessly for my pale white skin growing up, its also partly because I spent all my free time in doors behind a computer screen though. Still can't really tan, just freckle, burn and gradually knock off shades of white.

and I notice people who look like me are pretty rare here, which is strange considered we have a lot of celtic heritage. I think when you actually look at the statistics of australisn with irish and scottish heritage its pretty low though, especially irish heritage which iirc is about 20%. Gingers with pale white skin seem common enough here, but not brunettes. It sucks because everybody in australia assumes that if you have dark hair the only reason you're pale must be because you've never seen the sun or something.

uuhh if you've ever seen any scandinavian people yourself, like with your own eyes not even neccessarily irl, you know OP is telling the truth. Hell even a simple, quick google search will clear it up for you. Here's an example. Thats about the average skin tone of a blond scandinavian

This whore needs the BBC real fucking bad.

so? what your point?

they get a lot more orange / golden then this but good enough as an example

drumpf confirmed for scandicuck

wtf i hate the god-emperor now

This looks like they fucked up the white balance on the camera. Look at the wall.

Look at the post I was responding to, claims OP is making it up. And my point is also that scandinavians = palest europeans is a total myth, as well as southern euros = darkest europeans as pic related shows. Compare this greeks to your average golden-bronzed scandis. The lightest skinned white people are dark haired, or ginger. And gingers are found in their highest numbers among dark haired populations, like the welsh, irish and even jews. Gingers are common enough to be a noticeable thing in countries like lebanon and syria too.

Caucasian skin is on a spectrum of pink to orange

>hey pol I got some white girls
nig nog teir

you? at a concert?

nice try, turko-roach

I don't get it, are there no scandinaivan tourists or blond people in general in the USA? What is it with americans and thinking scandinavians are pale? Its not the white balance dude, I know because I see scandinavian and german tourists here all the time. There's tons of swedish, norweigan and german girls travelling in australia. But even the anglo-australian blonds have similar complexions, just not as orange / naturally tanned.

It depends on the region. That guy could be a mexican from cali, or a mexican from texas or a 'italian' from New Jersey.

>ultra europe festival
>regular concert
lmao
also the "turkroaches" are a bit more east of us

Caucasian doesn't mean white. And there are caucasian people with actual white skin, not just pink. Caucasian skin is on a spectrum from literally white (minority of irish and scottish people, maybe northern russians too) to black (sri lankans)

Bord je već čisto srane

Znam, oduvijek je bio. Samo me živcira da modove boli kurac za sticky i za pravila

sranje*

a plitvički burger tut prodajajo?

da ali cemu sticky ako ga niko ne uvazava?
treba angazirati cistilacku akciju jedno mjesec dana da se kvaliteta digne

there are two kinds of white people. Those who don't tan aka potato niggers and those who tan aka snowniggers.

Sorry for using the n-word by the way.

nemam pojma

>Sorry for using the n-word by the way.
>plebbit spacing
you have to go back

>it's fucking orange
It's called a bronzer you epic mong

Scandinavian's skin is pinkish white and yours is brown.

++

sure thing, roachie

trebamo mjesto za nove BBC postove

I miss Alizee

jews have higher iq than Europeans and have tricked them into thinking their natural skin tone is something to avoid and they should actively try to alter it into a tan/orange

Honestly Melania and Trump alter their skin so much it's sad. It's worse on Melania. Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at something I racially cannot comprehend.

Elle a etait noiree.

Keep your croatian hands off our women

Et elle a les tattoos moche.

Its "brunkrem". Alot of norwegian girls i know use it.

?? If youre making maps up why not go futher

>"brunkrem"
brown cream(sperm of brown men)?

Are you triggered because of your Turko-Hungarian heritage?

>what is a fake tan

we wuz superior

Are you completely retarded?
The first picture you posted doesn't show yellow skin at all. It shows someone with a tan. The second picture is fucked up because of the reflection from the yellow wall.

Also, do you not understand the concept of contrast? I mean, if you have a pale person with light hair, the skin color will be more visible, because you're comparing something pale to something pale.
If a person has dark hair and light skin, they will look considerably paler, because the light skin is contrasted against the black hair.

Better turko hungarians than wh*Te orange subhumans

Also known as how to go from a 10 to a 6 in a few drunken nights.

Did you notice how American her tattoos are? They're TV cartoons. Sailor moon is anime which came from early Disney cartoons. Snorks were Belgian-American, but Alizee was Corsican. Snow White was obviously Disney herself, and she's holding an M-16, not an FAL.

It's like she wanted to go as foreign and childish as she could get.