When did you realize the united states were the bad guys and deserve to be glassed?

When did you realize the united states were the bad guys and deserve to be glassed?

Other urls found in this thread:

mourningtheancient.com/index1.htm
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-31/turnbull-dances-with-jewish-community-at-sydney-synagogue/8155250
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you only just worked this out?
you destroy and replace all culture, capitalise on everything, spread degeneracy, are egotistical, uneducated shitheads and you're proud of it

When? roughly 4m before the entire eastern hemisphere was glassed

This.

>deserve to be glassed
Nah. I draw the line between (((US gummint))) and their (((overlords))) and the ordinary US citizen who has no voice in many matters that make murrka look bad.

When I was 9 and you faggots bombed Serbs to save
>muh muslims

wasnt until i watched 'the greatest story never told' made me depressed for days

ITT men with vaginas

>When did you realize the united states were the bad guys and deserve to be glassed?
The moment when I understood that all life is the enemy.
Everyone and everything alive needs to die. Preferably via nukes.

When i was 10.

Sup Forums can't apply this to people of colour or muslims lol

Its all Canada's fault, they made us do it.

see there's a difference. little help would be nice.

>7 billion animals fighting for survival on a rock
>bad guys

The Syrian civil war was the real eye opener. Up until then I mostly ignored the anti-US shit.

Them trips tell the truth
We are the biggest and the baddest, and ain't non of you lil girls gonna do shit about it

Trips of truth

...I have never even considered that before in all my years of life. Screencapping because it's inspirational and i'm probably going to use it later

When I found out how they copied European culture and deformed it into a malfunctioning, retarded shithole filled with brain washed patriots who don't know jackshit about their country in reality.

Our daddy raised us to do it. We dindu nuffin.

They may have done some bad but we must realize that without a western nation in control we're all fucked.

ah dont go that far. but that news vid of a blind kind playing in a school football team was one of the best.
exceptional indeed.

Europe was always the initial staging point for degeneracy. People like to blame the USA since we're a hell of a lot more relevant now and the biggest country when it comes to pushing out Western media and pop culture (which (((they))) have hijacked), but where did it all start? Europe. Where their plans were allowed to fester and grow for so long. Weimar culture. Frankfurt School. If Europeans had simply stamped this out before it ever got a chance to grow in the first place, we wouldn't have been in this mess. It was allowed to get so bad for so long that pretty much every German surname out there has some Jewish equivalent or is otherwise in widespread usage by Jews as-is.

I won't deny that the USA is (((their))) greatest asset, but that's only because of our prominence on the world stage. If it wasn't us, it'd be some other Western nation. But never forget that all of this could have been avoided if Europe had the opportunity to snuff out that flame before it ever grew and they decided to ignore it.

>literally posting some of those from The Onion

All that means is that we have to snuff it out now. To stick with your metaphor, (((they've))) grown into a raging brush fire
i always see threads talking about how much of a problem it is that we are being controlled, but never any proposing solutions.
I'm gonna go make a thread about it. I'll link in a moment

When I randomly found this webpage

mourningtheancient.com/index1.htm

>you [america] destroy and replace all culture
You are like little baby, taking first steps.

You accepted them and they integrated seamlessly into your culture.
Judaism and Zionism are pinnacles of American culture.

Who the fuck are you kidding? They've integrated seamlessly throughout all of the Western world. Don't pretend like Australia's government has been throwing your Jews in internment camps before them shipping them home to Israel or something. Your own Prime Minister claims Jewish ancestry.

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-31/turnbull-dances-with-jewish-community-at-sydney-synagogue/8155250

>"Australia would not be the remarkable nation it is, the most successful multicultural society in the world, without the extraordinary contribution of the Jewish community." - Malcolm Turnbull

ok but why the image of Parabola from Tool?

he's a banker, I've never seen a jew. our bigger threat is the chinese

Fuckin destroyed him

I've never seen a Jew in person either, at least to my knowledge. That's the thing- they blend in and pretend to be white while subversively speaking against white people. I know for a fact you have certain parts of Australia filled with white guilt bullshit. You want to find a Jew? Look there.

>US citizens aren't allowed to vote for their government officials.

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, son. Here's a prime example. Trump won the election on (among other stuff) non-involvement in the middle east. And then he bombed Syria. See? Gummint did something that very few American citizens agreed with.

During Obama's tenure. After the Arab spring

Now I'm a full blown Nazi sympathizer. WW2 was a curse

When I was 8

Or, if you wanna be depressed, go to Germany. You may not find many Jews, but you'll find what happens to you if they win

wheni was born

Back in 2004 when they killed Hussein and a german comedian made jokes about Syria being the next scapegoat

When other countries started letting their citizens get raped and murdered by rapefugees that hate them.

Oh, wait, that's why other countries should be glassed.

>mfw dad realised how to raise a kid properly when it was our turn

2003 with iraq invasion.
Stealing oil, you act like niggers.

I think the United States needs to get its shit pushed in before it'll gain perspective. Probably. I dunno. US is only capable "world leader" right now. Russia simply doesn't have the economic base or gravitas to lead and do we really think the soulless ants in China should replace the US? There just aren't any options right now, but I do think US foreign policy generally has negative outcomes and that could be curtailed without much harm. World won't collapse if secular and popular dictators stop getting replaced with extremely corrupt and inept republican governments

>and you're proud of it
Literally every american anywhere whether irl or internet, they are so proud of their country ignoring all facts that they have destroyed many countries.

usa has always been the enemy, they let jews ship over slaves and thereby branding the entire white race as racists forever. Thanks usa !

>implying we have control over who becomes a citizen and gets to vote
>implying they won't kill anyone we elect that moves against them (JFK)

We aren't necessarily innocent, but this has been basically out of our control for awhile now.

growing up learning about the cold war redpilled me on the US, Iraq only solidified my view. Your country has been proud to send 18-24 year olds off to their doom in some far flung third world sihthole fighting an enemy that posed no threat to the US or their ancestral home. These conflicts have almost universally ended in a retreat and failure (Korea, Vietnam, Iraq etc.) while your sons and their comrades are forced through hell and sent home damaged, if they make it home at all. The piles and piles of your children's bodies sadly achieved little more than lining the pockets and fellating the egos of an entrenched cabal of warhawks in Washington. The worst part of all of it? The American people have been so brainwashed or just downright demoralised that they wont speak out about it- because doing so admits that their boys died for nothing.

So yes, the US needs to get destroyed but only the ruling political class that has subverted your nation. Its an insult to your constitution to do anything less.

Technically that was the Brits, we just kept going where they left off.
>we were a colony remember

When I was a kid and I still do

Gtfo of the Middle East you imperialist fucks

It's always been pretty apparent desu

99% of the modern day cancer comes from the US. All memes aside America is the single biggest pit of degeneracy in history.

>1 post by this ID
nigger

when i learned about ww2

When I realized that 50%+ of Bankers, Politicians, and Media people are Jews.

When Yugoslavia burned.

When I realized we are a multiracial shithole, not a White country. When I realize yhese fucking idiot Americans are patriots for and nationalistic for a made up idenyiyy that doesn't even exist. Wjen I realized the cojntrh spdnds more on military than actual infeastructure at home. When I realize we were a capitalistic atheistic shiyhole.

Also this.

They're just the typical decadent empire, just this time it's pretty much global. Defending the US is defending globalism, as it is the most important tool globalists have.