Supports a fascist-libertarian state

>Supports a fascist-libertarian state
>In favor of ethnonationalism
>Hates leftists
>Trolls lefties so hard he accidentally into
the Naz party
Is That Guy T /ournog/?

...And if not, would he still be on our side in the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RpcF2oHWG_s
youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8
youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs
youtube.com/watch?v=8iNumDWB3rk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If he supports the concept of a white ethnostate, I see no reason not to fight alongside him.

>le based e-celeb nigger xd
leave

>It's a black guy, let's hate him and call everyone else a shill!

youtube.com/watch?v=RpcF2oHWG_s
America's not designed to be an ethnostate, but Europe has every right to be as white as they want. Jews can fuck off.

>America's not designed to be an ethnostate
>what was the Naturalization Act of 1790
I know not all of this country is salvageable, but by God, we can and should make a white ethnostate in the north. The blacks can have their counties in the South, and I'd even give up part of what the La Raza chicanos want.

>fascist-libertarian state
huh?

>what was the Naturalization Act of 1790
A state attempt to artificially define a country that didn't even know how to run itself.

Nobody's saying you can't have Dixie in the South and Retardistan out west. If people want to make the South a white place, if you don't like it go to California.
>But I can't watch videos
Then fuck off. T actually has a good argument for libertarian fascism.

He tried to make fun of Le Based Jew Faggot then wound up entirely in favor of Physically Removing people who don't support traditionalism. All in one video.

I'm watching the video right now.

You said it wasn't designed to be an ethnostate, and I gave you a clear intention to design it as such. So fuck off with your goalpost-moving.

I like my coffee like I like my men.

>BLACK
and
>BASED

Wow, this is truly a based black man. I'd let him fuck my girlfriend xD

Why do you even look at nigger videos?

wow see this is why the liberals are the REAL racists. We welcome all races, especially if they have BBCs (Based Black Characteristic)

Ty for reading my post, sirs.

OOOOOO
BASED BLACK
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
JUST LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK
ABSOLUTELY BASED
BASED

Fucken based!

I wish I had a based black friend so we could talk about fixing the black community and stuff. We really need to scare off these racists from our movement guys. I have an idea..

Bet you would love if that based black man impregnated your waifu.

The Naturalization Act allowed for free Blacks to be citizens.

wow what a sexy based black man. as a woman I feel the need to let a man like that plow my conservative neghole ;)

I hope his brain isn't the only thing that's based.

>free white men of good character
ok

> This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks and later Asians although free blacks were allowed citizenship at the state level in certain states.
It's literally the first thing you get on Jewgle.

>libertarian
>fascist
What a stupid concept

Wtf i love black people now.
fuckin B A S E D

I'm pretty much certain he browses here
He drops Sup Forums memes all the time, and ones that I don't really see outside of this place like the smart wojak etc
Starts talking about libertarian fascism and Hoppe just as /lrg/ starts becoming a regular thing here
Calls Nazi's nat-socs

I understand most of these things are leaking out to the internet at large, but it makes sense when all of these things are together.

I've been watching his videos for years, he's an interesting character, he was on Radical Agenda not too long ago explaining his newer views btw if anyone is interested

Serious hypothetical question, Sup Forums. Would you all hate Hitler if he had been black? Hitler is still Hitler. He did all the same things and believed all the same things, but he was black.

What the fuck

>what is federalism?
Christ, we need to implement a civics test for retards as well as mexicans

Our movement doesn't need blacks. In fact, we are mostly defined as explicitly pro-white, antisemitic, antihomosexual, antidegeneracy and antinigger.

Let the left keep those based blacks. I don't want them around. That's why I am here.

Make a movie about. And in bliter can gas white males.

Then you need to go hang out with Lauren (((Southern))) and other Generation Identitaire faggots. Advance our society. We're not racemixing, you're just being retarded.

how do I upvote this post? Fuck identity politcs we are defined by our memes and our god who is kek. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

He can be king of Africa, just leave me and my demographics alone.

Yes it was you jackass.

he can have his own country.

muh le based black guy
fuck off

>fascist-libertarian
Lel what?

Basically libertarian who wants a wall and only white people.

All the people going "based black guy" ironically are fucking retarded and you are misusing the meme. That is supposed to be used to mock civic nationalists who are OK with blacks living with whites, this situation is the total opposite of that

>huur le based black man meme
Neck yourself you stupid faggot. A negro who supports an ethnostate has far more in common with Sup Forums than any cucked white leftist who'd invite 10 million niggers because of self hatred

He's actually pretty convincing. Is he /ourguy/?

>fascist-libertarian
how does that even work?

It'd be more accurate to call it free-market fascism

What is his view on the ethnostate, would he willingly deport himself?

Ethnostate implies a state would be left for whites, not the whole country.

this

Smart negros might be rare but they do exist and T wants the same thing we want, as this user has said he has more in common with us than any stupid democrat or liberal leftist in europe.

Yes. If it was up to him, the USA would have a white and a black ethno-state today.

Clearly you have no idea who he is. If anyone, ANYONE is on our side, it's that guy T.

He doesn't even make videos anymore.

wtf are you talking about? Last upload was fucking yesterday!

I think he said something about the US being split up based on population proportions. Which I can get behind, although I'd prefer a Liberia style repatriation program but done properly this time.
Blacks make up 13% of the population so they'd have a smaller area than the whites.

What just one? Why don't they all just move to Utah then? Some ethno nationalists believe the solution is to give blacks a state.

I found the nigger lover!

Hates BLM: youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

Defends whites against hate of blacks and explains why blacks hate white people: youtube.com/watch?v=8iNumDWB3rk

Makes the case for libertarian fascism youtube.com/watch?v=l2-jH1vFrW8

But yeah, HURR LE BASED BLACK GUY xD. Objectively he is MUCH closer to Sup Forums than Jordan Peterson who so many (insecure) young men worship as their surrogate father.

he just wants his Ancapistan
i'm sure he'll be more than glad to ally with anyone to remove ((( leftist))) if there's an agreement on getting land for his Utopia

It's just Daily Stormer faggots going about their usual ways. The average IQ of this thread is probably less than that of Zimbabwe.

>>In favor of ethnonationalism
>would he still be on our side in the war?
...probably not unless he's transhuman

The dude's literally good friends with white nationalists. Him and Braving Ruin are like best buds.

I don't think you know what a white nationalist is.

Protip; no niggers

>Braving Ruin
you know that guy is half Egyptian, right?
literally a sandnigger who will get the kebab treatment

sorry no niggers

>That Guy T /ournog/?
He is one us libertarians but definitely not one of you

You don't have to be white to be in favor of a white ethnostate.

>this thread
Pic related.

T and edgyspinx are pretty much the only jewtubers i can stand watching, as their IQ is over 90. Pretty sad when the only people willing to even entertain our ideas are a nignog and a kebab.

>50% white isn't white
>75% white isn't white
>90% white isn't white
How far can you go before you've ruled out 90% of "white" America?

He was spot on with the hospital metaphor.
The Alt-Right doesn't acknowledge the jew that is destroying white people, which is why everyone believes they are controlled opposition.

There's a reason why that meme about Sup Forums being filled with non-whites and mongrels larping as white nationalists exists.

>half Egyptian
>white
is that you, Edgy?

> libertarian fascism

Because they're walking on very thin ice. Having a platform and being able to express some of your views is better than having no platform and not being able to express any of your views. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

????
Richard Spencer, Nathan Damigo, Millennial Woes etc. all address the JQ

I would be so happy if a black Hitler would rise. For it to have the same ideology as in Germany he would have to come from Africa. Hitler would be the BEST thing that could happen to africa. introducing work ethic, national pride, discipline schooling, helping the best and brightest and forging a nation by bonding its children.

Fuck yea i would support black Hitler

"Black Hitler" already exist, except he's a massive anti-white SJW faggot.

Tariq?

Understand the premise. The same man as Adolf Hitler, only black. If you deny his great statesmanship you deny history

He's earned himself a free ticket and stipend to any African nation of choice after the day of the rope.

he did fuck LS, that's a winrar in my book

Nah he didn't

He could be lying to protect her privacy. Youtubers have all sorts of drama.

>America's not designed to be an ethnostate
t. 60%

You're a goddamn retard. I guess explicitly calling for only a NW European immigration policy isn't inherently white nationalist to you. That whole "free white persons of good character" part was for shits and giggles

I thought he needed a bigger part in the Force Awakens. He was better than Rei.

>implying he will openly say that he fucked her so that she loses her autistic fan base that praises her for being so (((pure)))

>grown men spreading false rumors about people like a bunch of schoolgirls

You faggots really have nothing better to do?

I wouldn't need an ethnostate if every non-white was like him.

would fight with/10

>says he has a white girlfriend
FUCKING BASED
SWEET MONGREL BABIES!!!

I hate you e-celeb underage faggots so much

Libertarian except when physically removing commies.

Says THE Fin who protects her day and night. I've had multiple exchanges with you in these kinds of threads. Sometimes we agree, sometimes I just call you an autist. But lad, you have to remain objective. I'm not saying every time two grown adults of the opposite sex who appear in a photo have fucked, all I'm saying is it is worth considering as a possibility. I'm not spreading any rumor, I'm only saying it could have happened, we don't know.

That's a swedish rifleman.

who's got the smiling nigger in a nazi uniform? it's time to shoop T into it.

>le based black man

And you COULD be a serial child rapist, we don't know. Of course you'd deny it, but we just don't know.

Mate, it's Simo Häyhä

It's a dumb fucking meme that is as dumb as it sounds. The "physical removal" meme isn't even what it implies. This is coming from Hans himself. Libertarians are faggots, like always.

Well speculating is not spreading rumors, it's speculating.

No it isn't. That's a Swedish rifleman, because he has a Swedish mauser. Häyhä used a Finn-mosin and a sub-machine gun

>MUH BASED BLACKY xD

Approval seeking Redditshills/Niggers in full force today.

Addressing the JQ isn't the same as being as open about it as they should be, not to mention MW is a faggot.

>You faggots really have nothing better to do?
You're probably the finfag that's in LITERALLY EVERY LS thread, trying to whiteknight harder than all the nu-males on tumblr put together, it's funny. Gotta say, first I thought you were a bot, because even that recent shitposting roach calling whites wh*Tes isn't as dedicated as you. The sad reality is that she's made fun of all the ideals that she tires to defend nowadays plenty of times before as well as openly admitting she's part Jewish. But please, do go on with your little LARP (here's the (You) that you so desperately need).

Doesn't mean it ended that way in fact it went in the complete opposite direction, america needs balkanization and nothing else.

>Doesn't mean it ended that way
you don't say?

Balkanization is the only hope we have