I just laugh at all the degeneracy

I was angry and depressed by all the degeneracy in the World for a long time. But a while ago I sort of "snapped". Now I just laugh at it. I don't even care any more and just find it funny. My focus right now is on getting more money and just having some fun.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

>inb4 degenerate Swede etc. etc.
Again. Don't care. Not trying to be edgy - just wanted to know if others feel the same way.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html
libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
thedailybeast.com/this-secret-catholic-exorcist-cult-in-brazil-is-making-a-deal-with-the-devil
archive.is/gHAbq
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQaKOWPZEE
youtube.com/watch?v=vmlyePmLIVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but years ago

Hello, my Swedish, cynic friend

Any specific event that drove you "over the edge"?

It's no laughing matter -- don't become one of the psychopath nihilists.
Little toddlers are literally being rape-tortured to death by Papal-Kike Moloch worshipers and their buddies.

>be Swedish
>be woken up by Mosque sirens
>go downstairs to eat mayo out of a tube
>look at "dad"
>Dad is now a woman named Ingritte
>look at "mom"
>Mom's boyfriend is from Aleppo
>Look at Dog
>Well I don't bloody think Sharia allows that!
>Eat Mayo and Meatballs and go outside
>Despite being ethnically Swedish, you look more foreign than 90% of the people around you
>grenade goes off

>at least the "standard of living" is high

Kek, well it's not that bad yet.

I know user. But I think it's too late.

You'll probably tune in and out of caring a lot throughout your life. For coping reasons I'd advice don't take every article to heart but at the same time don't become a cynic aka shitty person.

Its dual-natured. It's humorous but infuriating at the same time. I get some short term enjoyment out of it but it hardens my resolve. I don't really know what I'm going to do if anything to contribute to the struggle to stamp it out but if I identify a way I'm committed to participating. Maybe no opportunity will never present itself, but apathy means accepting total defeat

Remember that worst case scenario is humanity stagnates and eventually dies off. There's not much importance in the degree of the degeneracy. Whether there's an extra letter added to LGBT won't significantly change our future. It's the sort of deal where I'm not emotionally invested enough to get depressed but I care enough to get irritated or mad about things I see and be determined to take a shot at fixing some things before I die. If it's totally hopeless you could always move to one of the last bastions of non-degeneracy. Probably places like that scattered throughout each country and I think the less developed Euro countries tend to be behind the curve when it comes to degenerate leftism

You seriously improved this meme that I popularized.

>Still reading articles of any kind

What in your opinion is degeneracy?

Well, they're the OP of most threads on Sup Forums besides that I don't look for them either ofc

This is what I see every day.

1. People that follow the rules suffers. The average Swede always follow the rules and always think the best of people.

2. People that break the rules win or go unpunished. Take the kikes for example.

Why shouldn't I just start acting like a kike?

Resist the sand people OP, it's your only hope

No

You're just human garbage.

The future is in East Asia.

this just in: swedes give in to nihilism

You should be fighting it and engaging in it simultaneously. Hypocrisy is a virtue in these troubling times. And you can only be a product of the time you live in. Nothing more, nothing less. Try not to think. Unitary thought is what kills us; it is a product of the nation state and its monopoly on ideas and violence. Before the printing presses, before the cannon foundries, before the state control of religion, we were free to engage in all that we felt to be right, unencumbered by fear of what the state deemed acceptable or prohibited. All thought was localised and inchoate.

At the very least, your degeneracy will only hasten the collapse. Go with the flow. Remember the wise words of the man who was committed to a lunatic asylum:

"They said I was mad and I said that they were mad. And damn it, they outvoted me!"

I also took the blackpill, there's no turning back.

Yeah, let's not try to fix anything, we should all just "get money and have fun". Nihilism is really cool. This isn't a shill thread.

You have no idea how bad things can still get.

this

i having a little trouble taking it tho

I think that the worst case scenario for Europe is South Africa, but without guns etc. ...

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17. The imperative to not kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[2]

The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also contains prescriptive imperatives for lawful killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

This is now a white pill thread.

>Jesus is Jew
Wrong The word Jew did not come into existence until 1775.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/judaica/jew-or-judahite/

OMG, those digits! Praise Jesus!

You wouldn't be complacent if you truly understood what that means.

>Jews hate Jesus so much they had him killed
>Pilate was even going to let him live
>Sup Forums also hates Jesus
>mfw Sup Forums unironically sides with the Jews

British scientists, assisted by Israeli archaeologists, make an image of Jesus.
>Israeli
Hmm.

just make sure you don't turn into a nihilistic hedonistic materialist normie with no real purpose ("git rich or die tryin" is not a real purpose) and you'll be fine

>be american
>be 50% nigger
>get shot

Keep your cuck-genes out of Japan, faggit!

>getting more money and just having some fun.
Your money and real estate is going to be worthless when your country descends into a perpetual low-intensity civil conflict. "Fun" is what stupid people use to describe the momentary sensation of escaping permanent boredom. You're just a nihilist. That's different than embracing the inevitable, and watching as Gnon devours the modern world. It's only defeat if you allow it to be.

I try to keep a similar frame of mind. Growing up I was always hoping that eventually the dark vision in my head would dispell and I would "integrate".

Just because you understand a supernova and can even predict it - it does not mean you can influence it or stop it.

No such luck. The dark vision is here to stay. Once you let go of all the normie stuff, once you detach, you realize life is still a miracle and we live in amazing times. It's akin to the collapse of half a dozen empires compressed into a century of time. The entropy of thousands of years of human development is speeding up our habbeding.

When you are out of options, laughing and embracing death is the best way to deal with it.
Just hold on, brother, soon, soon things will change.
Just a couple more years...

Before someone brings up that Pope Francis pic kissing Muslims' feet, don't bother. I hate the Pope and the Vatican.
Rome and the Vatican created Islam
redicecreations.com/specialreports/2006/04apr/catholicislam.html

Roman Catholic Jesuits persecuted Protestants after the Reformation & Renaissance. In order to escape persecution from the Catholic Church, secret societies were formed such as the Masons and it was these good Masons who founded the United States of America. The U.S.A. was founded on the principles of the Renaissance and Reformation, it reflected a "New Order of The Ages" where we the people were sovereign and no one was sovereign over us.

In the U.S. there was no sovereign king, queen or pope. The government was meant to be the servant of the people, this was the "Novus Ordo Seclorum" or "New Order of the Ages" which is the opposite of the Old World Order. By the mid 1800's the Jesuits' had infiltrated and taken over their arch enemies, the Masons. The Jesuits set about with the purpose of disrupting and causing confusion in the Masons. In America Jesuit Albert Pike promptly announced that the god of the Masons was 'Lucifer' turning he Masons 180 degrees in the opposite direction from which they came. Morals & Dogma - Pike emphasizes the god of the Freemason's is Lucifer: The Jesuits also turned the Novus Ordo Seclorum ("New Order of the Ages") started in the USA, in the opposite direction calling the Old World Order the "New World Order".
libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Because they won't let you do it. The moment when member of the majority decides to break rules is the moment when authorities start to magically care about the rules.

About North America
The conversation was stilted, as one might expect with the struggle for the possessed person’s soul, but the gist was that Plinio was randomly “breaking people's computers so that they can’t go on the internet” and that he is changing the climate and was “therefore the author of the climate change, and the increase of heat. It is Plinio who does everything,” according to the devil as channeled through the exorcist. Then, the devil predicts that a meteorite will crash into the Atlantic ocean. “North America will disappear,” he warns.

About (((Pope Francis)))
The devil then turns to the fate of Pope Francis, which Tornielli was able to transcribe and translate from the somewhat distorted video. “The Vatican? It's mine, mine!” the devil says to the exorcist, according to Tornielli’s transcript. “The pope does whatever I want, he's stupid! He obeys me in everything. He is my glory, he is willing to do everything for me. He serves me.”
Then the devil, again as channeled by the exorcist for the Heralds of the Gospel, predicts that the pope will perish, not during a voyage, but at the Vatican. “The pope will die falling,” the exorcist’s transcript says quite clearly.
thedailybeast.com/this-secret-catholic-exorcist-cult-in-brazil-is-making-a-deal-with-the-devil

I've never cared. I can see why some do, but whatever.

As long as I'm left alone, I won't be grabbing the torches.

Hey swedebro lemme tell you I know just how you feel
>lifetime born/raised LA resident

I live in California, we are the original Sweden...all the poison consumed to do this to you was produced and consumed here first and foremost. I saw my first racial violence riding the back of the public bus (next to a lesbian dyke JEW, and two BLACK FEMALE JEW sisters) on the way to middle school at 12. Nigger started a fight with a skinhead, see nigger hand cover the security cam on bus. Immediately an enormous fight breaks out with the main two punching in the face til their mouths were bleeding while a pile of niggers in the front hooped and hollared...literally trapped had to hide in back corner of bus behind backpack and pray to god i dont get beat the fuck up for being white

(1/2)

YEP!!
I'm true neutral. literally getting my dick sucked by my my hot, cute, young step sister right now while playing some Chinese MMO. We've been fucking like rabbits all summer long.
feelsgoodman
but you faggots can keep crying about muh Jews and muh brown people and SJWs.
Guarantee you I had more sex this past week than all of you combined in your life times.
inb4 hurrdurr its you sister!!
yeah but shes cute and hot as fuck

Please archive
archive.is/gHAbq

Its disgusting. I haven't gotten to the point of laughing at it yet. Still trying to slowly redpill my girlfriend who has the right ideas yet occasionally uses nigger slang and feeds into social media culture and rap music. We go to the local mall and laugh at degenerate whores and nigger lovers together, yet some young trait in her still buys into social media nigger culture sometimes. How do I break her??

cont
I have been angry at degeneracy almost my whole life (since 12, now 27), in 2008 I was graduating and Prop 8 (Fag marriage ban) was being discussed amongst some students...I stated I voted for it and a confused future cuck asked me "But Why?" I told him...I did it for the lulz

This clearly horrified him to my delight but after that it was struck down by oppressive unfair courts, and as Sup Forums became increasingly liberal I stopped coming here (way pre-pol) and eventually just started swallowing blue and blackpills wholesale in an attempt to "normieize" myself, this causes extreme inner depression but

This allowed me to gain a good plan and do much more with my life since I was at least a member of society but then later on, I started seeing political shit with apparent ties to Sup Forums
>come back
>discover it finally became right wing
>start swallowing OD-tier redpills immediately
>redpills go down easy cause i was always ready for them but I OD, full of contempt for world around me, beginning to struggle to function
>witnessing untold horrors, have seen every single possible combo of interracial relationships in public, with children often
>watching the people rejoice as they become beige mystery meat, freeing themselves from the horrors of genetic identity so that new GENDERSEXUAL identities can grow
>still have amazing opportunities in front of me
>but can't take it have a mental breakdown on my birthday last year

I still get angry as fuck sometimes but that sensation you're talking about of "just smugly laughing at it" is the only way to survive without going insane/committing suicide/being furious almost 24/7

And so lately I have just been adopting a total attitude of doing my best to just kek at the insanity (trannies on your dating sites even though you're listed as straight and literally cant block them? haha fags)

(2/3)

Today she used the word "Gucci" meaning "good". I scolded her. She understood. She said she was just being goofy, but I knew it was the young naivety in her feeding into nigger culture thinking it was acceptable. I told her don't talk like that. People will have less respect for you. You are a white woman. Act like it.

HURDUR, dinosaurs disproves Christianity. You can't be any more wrong than this. The Book of Enoch answers the question but (((they))) removed it.

>From giants, nephilim, demons, and watchers — all the way to messengers, fallen ones, and the mysteries behind the world and even the worlds above and below, The Book Of Enoch tells it all! So why has this Book been hidden and concealed for so long? Could there be even DEEPER TRUTHS behind this Book that your elite don't want you to know?! Deeper Truths including the TRUTH about giants, dinosaurs, aliens, flat earth, and Future Prophecies? Is there a Secret Agenda behind hiding such a Book, and hiding TRUTH?!?!
youtube.com/watch?v=xUQaKOWPZEE

Whatever works for you man

You faggots cry about the degeneracy and are nostalgic about the past. Well, I was born in 1998 and know nothing else. I graduated high school this year and I have no future and purpose, but I don't cry like you faggots do. Cry me a river.

I'm an Italian/Jewish mongrel who got redpilled, realized that I have no racial identity, and then went through a major existential crisis. But then I realized something: hey, since the white side will never take me and I sure as fuck ain't joining the Jew side, what the fuck do I have to worry about? I can totally embrace blind individualism and nihilism because I don't have a collective to contribute to. And then when the race war comes I'll either just an hero or escape to an uncharted island or something. It honestly feels super liberating.

You sure do blog though.

cont
My career is in music too so I actually have to bite my tongue mentally so much on my normiesphere accounts because I cant have these opinions out there (at least not at this point) so Sup Forums is an enormous relief to me...to know even ONE other person in the world is horrified by all this as well helps so much

Anyway, not saying what I do in detail but its the kind of thing that can be very very lucrative as it matures so I am just pushing down my career path, shitposting on Sup Forums, working very hard towards the day I can have "fuck you" money and just say shit and not care about repercussions but the ideology of "keking @ it all" really helps to make this phase so much more bearable and makes waiting for SHTF moreso as well

Anyway godspeed Swedefriend, ones that are deep behind enemy lines at Degeneracy Ground Zero like us really have it tough cause it ain't just memes anymore we see it everyday but I like to think this also makes us tougher, hopefully more iron-willed in our convinctions, even if humor/smugness is our mechanism of survival for now

I snapped like a week ago too
Either you are sad and hate your life about the fact you can't do jackshit or you just laugh it off until you are finally taken out of this miserable world

>My career is in music
Unless you play in an orchestra or you write orchestral music pieces that sound like they came before the 1930s, you're part of the degeneracy too.

Honestly neutral non-actors like you will likely be spared in racewar, its only gonna be the ones who feel the need to stand up that get mowed down

The end times are near. Get your shit together. Sort yourself out. Clean your room.

can i get a quick rundown?

Interesting read. I agree.

I can see that. I'm mixed Scandi and Finnish, so I don't think I have that option to the same degree.

i.e.
>You're "bundled" with your group at least to some degree whether you like it or not.

When is the day that people with real morals band together and actually do something instead of bitching online? /pol has inspired me for years to where I go to my local mall and I am disgusted by what I see. Degeneracy has become modern human culture. When do we do what the SJWs are doing and raise hell about it?

Sit back and watch the show they'll die doing what they're doing so idgaf
If we go out and protest we will be also sjw but for our beliefs

I don't know about the US, but there is no saving my country, so I'll gladly watch everything go to shit

Yeah I struggle with that too, because though I'm a white euromutt and could bail to wherever or not care...I have a lot of history I'm abandoning

My gramps actually took the beach for MacArthurs return to the Philippines, his dad fought in the trenches in France in WW1, America should feel like its mine to exist in but it doesnt anymore, not this part anyway

But I decided after Trump won to hang on cause if I go elsewhere I'll just feel like a white nigger invading europe trying to claim it as his "WE WUZ" and there's at least hope that things are uncucking around here

Gen Z gives amazing hope

Hey don't lose hope, in the cycle of history where we are now is like the late 20s early 30s, don't forget it was when this shit got that bad before that Hitler was birthed...maybe you guys will lose your shit in 10+ years

>be swede
>be 90% sandnigger
>die in grenade attack

Everyone with any brains feels the way you do from time to time.

(((They))) have successfully tricked you into believing that your people and your country are not worth protecting.

Hitler was a tranny, and a puppet for (((them))). He performed there every night, with a donkey.

>Gen Z gives amazing hope
This desu. If Gen Z doesn't save the white race, they'll at least cause a lot of laughs with all their dank memery.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmlyePmLIVE

Let it out on Sup Forums as therapy. It's cathartic release.

congratulation for having no way to beat Sup Forums and trying to get user cuck himself into a jew like you, kike
KYS

>Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.

um nope, been there since the beginning and didn't explain the bible to others on personal whim , most guidance comes from ascetic monks not from well fed meat and potato prosperity gospel pastors or in catholicism where it it comes from mr. infallible .

check it out sometime

Be americuck nigger jew piece of shit die for israel fought wrong side in the world war 2.

Your country unfortunately is destroyed and I wish there was some way to save it but it's done for. My ancestors hail from your country and it saddens me to see it in its current state. I try my best to take pride in my country in hope that we can take a stand against this worldwide epidemic. Western culture has become a cesspool. Which is why I proudly support MAGA. Make America great again as in remove the filth and restore pure tradition. How do I spread the message of light without being attacked in America?