I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!

Damn that sucks. Not surprised though because your cops are probably way more cucked than ours since Ausfalia is no gunz. At least here when the cops shoot animals they kill them on the first shot or shoot them again. I've seen it happen.

>Oh no that kangaroo might hurt someone, best kill it.

>kid passing by like nothing happened

they used a tranquilizer dart you fucking idiots.

what do you expect from a slide thread

>Canada thinks he understands fireams
You can clearly see the recoil when the high powered weapon fires

>sick animal
>no fear of humans
probably had a disease, better to put it down than let it spread and infect others. some viral diseases like rabies can even jump species to infect pets, livestock and even humans.

What's wrong with this you retarded hippies? Animals lives worth shit compared to human. If I had to kill 100 kangaroo to prevent one person getting a scratch I'd do it.

>occupy natural habitat of animal
>animal doesn't know, carries on like it has for thousands of years
>randomly finds itself near some houses
>two cunts in uniform turn up and shoot it it for no reason
>the poor thing bleeds out in the open

I'd kill a thousand swedes to save a single refugee.

Australian friend of mine said roos were like giant overpopulated rats, If they are anything like white tail they are probably justified

we know you funded the emus, quit pushing your luck

you won't have my hate

Nope. Look at all that blood on the ground.

It got hit by a car.

so what's the context? it's not like they showed up and decided they felt like murdering something for no reason.

Roo, laying next to a street..... You fucking tards don't know euthanasia when you see it.

F ;_;

>1 4 0 0

We cull hundreds of thousands of the cunts every single year.

Why did they kill the roo? It wasn't even an adult.

Hit by a car I bet. Probably driven by a WHITE PERSON.

Kangaroo are oversized rodents. Just like wogs

I agree. I would kill a dog for $25. I have a loving family, kids, and am a kind person. A dog is not any different from a cow. They have been bred to imitate human emotions that they do not feel. If you can't handle this red pill, you're not a man yet.

The roo din do nuffin, he a good boi

Look at that sick cunt on the scooter not giving a single fuck

Honestly, it looks like a .22 (smallest caliber you can get in a real gun), but it was indeed a real gun. Look at the blood puddle. Stupid ass bogan should have put another round inits head to put the animal out of its misery.

They have pistols on their belt lol
Dopey bogans.

Daily reminder that if you kill animals for fun you are nothing better than a nigger

KLM..wait that's taken...Hey, so was BLM!

Roovon attacked him first and he was clearly just standing his ground

It was a shotgun.

If you can't differentiate pets and farm animals, you might be autistic or retarded.

Like everyone, everywhere gets it. A pet is an animal you're emotionally attached to, a farm animal is to be eaten or work for you.

Everyone understand that, my dude. Why not you ? You're probably 15 y/o trying to sound edgy or Asperger.

>roo gets hit by car
>still alive

take it to a vet?

>nah shoot it so it suffers more intensely

way to go limeys

I don't understand this thread. What's the problem here?

Is it cuz he didn't use a traditional aboriginal spear or something?

You can tell this isn't really in Australia because of the side of the road the cars are driving on, so it must have escaped from a zoo

I won't step on an ant but I would snap your neck like a fucking twig and sleep like babies that night you fucking weak jawed swedefag

normies like you are expandable and waste precious oxygen for no good reason

is that why they dismembered and ate your cow mother

>waste a vet's time and money on an animal that we wholesale slaughter for dogfood.

this

only yellow people think pets are food and that's because they don't understand conventional farming and their countries are full of starving peasants.

He was a traitor in the emu wars.
Many white men were killed because of the information he fed the emus.
>better than he deserved

australian police are FUCKING USELESS, and its destroying our country.
americans don't realize how good they have it.
if someone repeatedly commits violent crimes in the USA, the police will either 'focus' on them until they catch them in the middle of committing a felony, or they will frame them with a crime (plant drugs, etc).
in australia the police will simply allow repeated criminals to commit crime after crime until they kill someone.
but god forbid you drive 5kph over the speed limit on your way to work.

that's right retard

It's most likely a .22- it's the most common caliber for privately own rifles in AUS

>put another round inits head to put the animal out of its misery
The goal is to kill it not put it out of it's misery stupid yankee doodle. Why waste a bullet?

Seems that the Emu's were the good guys after all...

stupid amerifarts in here don't realize that roos always run out in the middle of traffic and get hit by cars, and the most humane way to put them down is to get a cop/state trooper out and shoot the cunt out of his misery.

Kek. I read that in an Aussie accent.

we can kill you and serve you to dogs also but it might be too much lipid content

fuckin dumb down under

That's a vet's job you imbecile. It's what they pay him for genius.

Australians are subhuman.

>logyourjog
this is worse than bin that knife

Embarrassed by my own countrymen here. Yes, best let the mortally wounded 'roo suffer a long and agonising death. When Howard took your guns senpai, did you hand in your balls and sense of decency too?

big brother is watching

At least I know how to (you) a live post

same way i feel when your slag mum falls down drunk in the street every wednesday nite

I'd wreck a lefty rather than a roo.

Fuck Kangaroos and fuck abbos

i don't know how to link to other boards, but the first webm

t. retards who think their plastic-wrapped meat at the supermarket comes from some magical painless place where no animals are hurt

no need inmate, they are taking care of that themselves

Ate my cow mother ?

What the fuck are you talking about ? English is not my native language, but I'm pretty sure this doesn't make any sense.

Look, Hitler loved his dogs.
Putin loves his dogs.
Charles Darwin had a dog.
James Clerk Maxwell had several dogs.
The list goes on...

But here you go : "Lol, dogs are liek cows I can kill em for 20$ XD"

You must be so much more intelligent than all of these peoples, right ? Cause you get it, huh, we can't fool you with dogs, huh ?

First, if you think a cow costs 20$, you must not buy meat very often.

That dog looks kinda autistic. What breed is it anyway?

Sucks that it had to die, and maybe it wasn't the best call, but at the end of the day a kangaroo is just an Australian deer and dumb Americans will feel unnecessary sympathy for it because they see it as exotic. It was a clean kill, that animal suffered no pain.

^this

Wrong.
Whites>Dogs>Other Mammals>Non-Whites>Other Animals

I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!

Then go home, faggot.

see

Ted Bundy had a dog.

Called Lassie.

t. Patrick Bateman

Things are reversed in camera phones.

It doesn't throw a kangaroo back though. Watch it again. Besides, why the fuck would Australia arm police with .22 rifles lol.

I don't see how that defeats my point.

Ted Bundy ate food. Should I stop that ?

>Niggers are better than based bees which help keep the environment running
Only a fucking German could be so stupid while thinking they're so intelligent

>not counting Niggers as "Other Animals"

We found the chink immigrant

For all the non-Aussies, roos are basically a plague here. They kill themselves from overgrazing. I'm eating some for dinner RN. Don't be soft.

I see you've played shittypost before

But what if you killing people for fun?

They are in a neighborhood with cars and kids on bikes moving past within a few feet. If he misses, or the bullet passes through the animals body, and it ricochets, a big game hunting rifle could do a lot of damage. A .22 rifle makes a lpt of sense for putting smallish animals out of their misery, as long as you're a good shot with it.a

It's a roo not someone's pet dog you dumb muslim nigger.

I wonder why the local council didn't take care of this

So what the fuck did you mean by 'non-whites'?
Greeks?

>trying this hard to find an excuse for esentially being a nigger
>"k-killing a defenseless animal makes you a r-real man"

Oh, never mind I see you are a mudblood, you might as well be a nigger

What if the only animals you kill are niggers?

naw was just adding to the list.

Typical Aussie shithead. Waiting for the bureaucrat to wipe your ass. Piss your pants whenever anyone takes action.

Let's send Cr. Knucklehead down there to strangle the roo. Or at least an accredited 'Roo Whisperer?

Ar*bs, T*rks, Indians

You could blame the cops' personality.

But you won't because you're a roo in humanskin

A few days ago I saw a guy passed out from drugs at the park across from my house, around 2pm the cops showed up after a jogger called to report him and they left him there. I kept an eye out and at 10pm he was still there, hadn't moved an inch and it had been raining for the last two hours pretty heavily. I called them on the non-emergency line, and the bitch on the phone was all accusatory towards me, like I was putting her out or had an agenda or some shit. Anyway after an hour they arrive, I watched them get out of the car, shine their torches towards him, then after like 30 secs they left him again.

In the morning I look out the window and he's still there, I ring AGAIN, they come by, and after a while an ambulance came and they loaded him up. The cops don't give a fuck about helping people, at least in this country. Guy probably died, and it was easily avoidable.

I mean as far as I know it's not in the purview of the police to kill animals like this, it would have taken a call to get someone to bring a rifle which the council animal control carry anyway.

>Anonymous
Victorian?

WA

the fucking zoom on the roo at the end
>shakes head in disbelief
>no way you did this, cunt

They do, usually they just use their pistol and shoot the critter point blank in the head. I'm not sure what that cop was doing.

"Purview"!? Good Lord! Fuck off statist, you're ruining our once-great country.

Poor doggie

My only complaint is they should of killed it twice.

I hope he was black