>tldr: woman decides to wait until marriage to have sex
>she is proud of herself
>comment section ridicules her
>mfw roasties are regretful and bitter that woman has standards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg
youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Alicia Jay is the world’s tallest virgin. At 6-foot-6, she has struggled with her self-image, but she’s also made a conscious decision to wait until marriage to have sex. In this video, she shares her challenges and successes, including running her own style blog and working for the Golden State Warriors.

FUCK ROASTIES!

Why would you attentionwhore about being a virgin?

>Look at me! I'm the tallest virgin in the world!

What a drama llama. I doubt her claim.

So much bitterness. Fuck off nerds. The world is a degenerate place, anything to counteract said degeneracy is good.

admire her self restraint but no one's going to date an ent like her, towering over everybody.

Maybe a basketball player but they prefer to have trophy wives

Do you have a higher resolution version of this gif?

I wish. I'll try to find one.

nah.. i cant find it you lazy cunt

>woman tells to the world she decides to wait until marriage to have sex
>nobody cares
>OP surprised
Fuck off OP!

To give young women something wholesom to look up to.
Or are you content with letting young women's only role models be dumb cunts shaking their asses on stages and cussing like sailors?

The woman is perfect. Literally wife material.

I would.
I mean, I'm not even 5'10 and I'm 15 years younger than her. But she more than makes up for that.

that's great, but 35?? She wakes up a bit late to think about getting a husband.

I honestly feel really bad for her, she's not bad looking, ageing a bit but she is 35, and she probably won't have kids unless she finds a husband pretty much straight away. It made me sad to hear that most guys are scared away by her being a virgin, I mean that's a good thing. Our societies and women are so degenerate because that's *what most guys want* and that really pisses me off.

user, your gif isn't supposed to make toasties look appealing

>1499920864567.gif
who would eat an empty taco shell

Sup Forums is such a shithole now...

we should be extolling the virtues of this girl but

>toasties
kek

you're supposed to bring your own filling, put your meat in there

>the virtues of this girl but
but she's 35, she's a genetic dead end

that taco town meme always makes me hungry and sick to my stomach at the same time

>fuck sluts marry a cutie
What's the difference?

what the fuck is that thing ? It's a trans. Of course it's virgin.

>get it out of your system
Is this American for
>get the plague so you'll survive and stop worrying about it
That's not how it works, babe. There are diseases for which there is no vaccine.

Nothing they're both degenerate, but I also don't care what other men do because I'm not attracted to them.

It's probably because she only includes men taller than her for her dating pool.

Thus, very slim pickings. Probably why she works for basketball bullshit.

>35? That milk has spoiled. Give me a 20 year old whore who knows her way around a penis.
HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

>mfw my late 20's sister just broke up with the father of her second child and told the rest of the family today that this time she is going to find somebody that is tall, successful and attractive
>mfw she just started looking for this man on tinder

well, it's from snl, here's the youtube if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg

>marry the cuck beta doormat after you get a bucket pussy

She is a big girl

That's just her explanation and excuse to why men don't want her. shes probably even more obnoxious then other women because of muh virginity.

i must breed her

You sisters a whore. Your father failed her.

I don't disagree but I don't think that keeping a thin layer of skin on her cunt not ruptured(when it's no longer elastic an easy/meant to rupture) all THAT IMPORTANT.
If she invented something, created some piece of art etc. that would be IMPORTANT.

>Look world a thin piece of my skin wasn't ruptured until my husband broke it with his cock. Now please praise me and yes listening to my personal BS was worth it.

>Kissless virgins lusting over her cunt and thinking of her cunt praise her cause all the sluts ignore them and believe the few traditional ones they don't even see won't

The traditional women have higher standards than sluts so keep wanking thinking of virgin cunts.

>Not even reached 30 yet
>Thinks that the perfect guy is going to settle down with a used single mother of two with family issues
You need to be up front with her user

Women rapidly degrade with every partner. After your second partner its like 50/50 you cant hold a marriage.

hhhhnnggg i wanna fuck her so badly

for you

she was
now she's a single parent delusional both about her market value as a partner and the marriage potential of tinder

And no doubt she's only alive because the goverment decides to steal massive chunks of cash from your hard-earned paychecks and give them to her.

In an ideal world she would be allowed to starve to death, that sort of behavior wouldn't be possible. What fucking monsters we have created.

7' Chad marries this 6'6 giraffe woman. Thwy have a son. He's a 5'2 manlet.

>My giantess fetish may be a reality yet

At least she's still pretty attractive. But yeah she should really get married soon.

U U
U U

no. the most important thing a woman can do is stay a virgin and create a family. that is better than any invention or job she could possibly do

This advice seems pretty reasonable considering how many orbiters are around. Just avoid being said orbiter and stay away from whores.

I'd give those two some vital injections if you know what I mean.

Yea, MAYBE, but that only concerns her family NOT THE WHOLE WORLD, to the whole world it is irrelevant.

tasty

Because it is a criticism of the whores.
Good Christians don't need to criticize the culture around them. Their existence alone is criticism enough.
She's not attention whoring her virginity. She is contrasting it against the modern degeneracy.
Reactions like yours speak for themselves.

>believing her
Real reason is that she is only considering someone her height or taller. That's a small group. On top of that, someone who is reasonably successful and attractive. yet a smaller group. Of those men, the majority can and will marry someone more attractive then her. The tiny remainder she will not meet or may not like her for reasons.

Wrong. See this.

Attention whore cunt lickers.
Stop lusting for frigid women.

lol Sup Forums finds her a husbando.
operation big n sweaty

i think her trainer/runner friend is kind of into her

I bet she takes big poops.

she's not a virgin

this is fucking ridiculously fake news

You are spot on. This broad will die a virgin. Guy asked me tall questions... wtf!

yea but you think woman are happy with orbiter? living a life with a loser who doesnt respect himself, sex with him sucks etc? you realize when you hit 30 you still have 50 years ahead of you and beign with someone out of pity, desperation, lack of options etc is just sad life. people here are thinks that sluts getting settled down with some loser is win for her, well it is but only to some extent, if they werent sluts they could marry much better guy in the first place

>virgin

CNN tier fake

That vagina objectively got better. How does that gif make sense?

this
good women exist, just take the time to find them if you truly care enough

please take your tricks elsewhere. you are literally not fooling anyone

How in the shit is she supposed to create a family by staying a virgin, numbnuts

It's reasonable, until you catch herpes.

Life isn't reddit. And normal people are disgusted by STDs.

being a virgin woman at 35 is even worse than being a never-married slut at 35.

literally waste of human life.

I know this board isn't exactly pro-women but I can't help but have a total respect for over 20 y.o. women who are still virgins these days. When everyone is telling you that it's okay to be a thot (aka 'it's your body', 'you do you', etc.) you choose higher morals over primitive pleasure which you could get pretty much everywhere as a good looking girl.

>flag
>not fucking a horse right now

And how exactly is that you horse-lover?

A man gives better sex the more times he has had sex with other women. The more sex a woman has, the looser her pussy is, the worse sex she gives.

>The more sex a woman has, the looser her pussy is, the worse sex she gives.

That is a myth

>t. pink haired roastie

lmao i bet your dick grows every time you jerk it too

>t. virgin

>im a virgin
>but i use makeup to make you lust after me and i still plan on getting fucked just when i get married

not a true virgin then

>Mad static dick confirmed

>but no one's going to date an ent like her

>implying you wouldn't climb that mountain

i'd hit it

>total respect for over 20 y.o. women who are still virgins these days. When everyone is telling you that it's okay to be a thot (aka 'it's your body', 'you do you', etc.) you choose higher morals over primitive pleasure which you could get pretty much everywhere as a good looking girl.
Yes. Society needs more women like her and less sluts.

Fuck roasties youtu.be/XqS2g5WlMgM

All the ratchet thots in the comments trying to make jokes about her because she has standards that ain't 1 gram of shitty weed and a totally real compliment

>All the ratchet thots in the comments trying to make jokes about her because she has standards that ain't 1 gram of shitty weed and a totally real compliment

Can it be that they feel threatened?

Maybe depressed because the only men who want to wife someone after 10 partners are world of Warcraft grand wizards
>Mfw just discovered how the autism gene continues to survive all these years

Based woman. I have the same standards btw.

kek

well the extreme increase in likelyhood of divorce is not

you would rather have a taco with 15 cocks in it?

>make a delicious dinner
>let bums eat all the good parts
>serve the guy you respect the leftovers

Disgusting filth.

This is how I want my wife's taco

Lmfao, the good guys aren't gonna take your worthless ass hoe.

The reason why she's a virgin is because she would never settle for some 6'6" manlet.

>when his height starts with 6'

7'0" chads and above, pls

Anyway she's 35 years old so the gig is up now

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Men and women are different user. When you fuck sluts youre fucking that girl who's 'getting the bad boy' out of her system. Then later when she wants to marry the good guy, he'll pass her up for the cutie that she no longer is.

Thats literally not the concern at all, you retard. Women pair bond hard and are your property. They cannot be fully yours if theyve wrecked their ability to bond and still have that taint of previous ownership, their past relationships dont completely leave them.

You also want to be the one to have had the most influence on her.

>I plan on having sex when Im married
>I havent had sex yet
>Not a true virgin

Lolwut?