One of the weirdest things that nobody remarks upon is the difference in minor security features you see in black areas...

One of the weirdest things that nobody remarks upon is the difference in minor security features you see in black areas versus white areas. Just compare a McDonalds or something in a ghetto versus one in a suburb. The employees in the ghetto McD's are behind really thick, presumably bulletproof glass and speak to customers through some cutouts in the glass. Cash and cards aren't handled directly, but slipped into a metal indent. You even notice a difference in how cups, sauces, straws, and the drinks are sourced, in the suburbs it's all freely available but in black areas its all behind the counter.

Blows my mind that normies don't notice this. Blacks, writ large, can't handle access to free sauce packets and proximity to cash registers. One would think such a minor thing would be a glaring feature in an analysis of "us vs them" but the subtle layer of additional security concerns required to do such a simple thing as feeding black people shitty food is never publicly commented upon.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot
youtu.be/0jSHMO6fI68
wsoctv.com/news/local/man-denied-pizza-delivery-in-charlotte-because-address-was-in-dangerous-area/560618343
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wow dude lmao why are businesses in poor areas more careful with their stuff and protect their employees more? le niggers can't even into buying shitty food lmaooooo

It's because racist whites want to humiliate Black kings.

also, when black people in your country actually did good and didn't need stupid shit like bulletproof glass to run a fucking business, it made the white people in power so insecure they chimped out massively and completely destroyed their communities. baffles me how Sup Forums chooses to conveniently ignore that.

Average Taco Bell in a white area

Get a job, nigger

This doesn't happen in a poor white area though.

also, the white (not even white, lol, white people here make a sport out of shitting on (((american whites)))) people in america were so scared of black excellence they chimped out and destroyed their attempt at actually doing good for themselves. weird how black people are the ones blamed for this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

we should meme BLM into protesting every secure Mcdonalds as this displays a 'disparity in expectations against blacks" and try to get every Mcdonalds to get rid of their security measures.
Even if it fails it would be funny seeing how McDonalds will try to word their PR.

of course you don't. white people haven't had their communities and people systematically fucked up for hundreds of years.
>ethnic norwegian
>nigger

Sounds like Sven "Tyrone" Skandenberg has a chip on his shoulder.

Imagine trying to shoot this ad in the Ghetto

youtu.be/0jSHMO6fI68

multiculturalism killed this

nigs are gonna nog

>sven
>not the name us norwegians use to make fun of swedes

Poverty doesn't necessarily mean crime, dummy. I'm poor as shit and don't feel the need to attack my local McDonald's workers.

You're all the same to me cobber, cold, bitter and flanked by foreign hoards.

Black people have slowly taken over white neighborhoods and those features have come with them. Nice try Nigway.

is she trash
is that just free to take
not asking for me of course asking for my wifes son

requesting photos of security measures at shops.

Cups aren't "freely available" in any fucking place, you have to pay for a drink and the cups are kept at the register or behind it aside water cups even in the nicest of white areas because it's a business.

Scene from demolition man

>mcdicks full of aryan cuties
Fuck you, sven! Take care of your future mothers.

kek niggers getting fed through a slot
some kind of training is it

Everyone notices. Everyone knows. Self censorship is more powerful than censorship by force, communists have had control of our public schools for 60 years or longer.

I noticed these fast food places have scheduling all dudes 1 day and jailbait on separate days

no its not

It's just the HQ in Irvine, they have a Taco Bell in the lobby, it's nothing unbelievable it's just their offices.

One Norwegian comes in with some inconvenient truths and all the stormfags can do is call him Sven and accuse him of being black. They thought this thread would be an echo chamber like usual. Pathetic.

wait a sec
what do people actually call nords? i dont think ive ever seen it on here i just use sven as default

Perhaps the Norwegian should back up his claims before you start getting on his knees and sucking his cock.

I second this

Niggers are absolutely notorious for their love of ketchup. You can't keep those fucking coons away from it. It's close to their love of crack and contracting HIV. I once thought of writing a research paper in college about why niggers have such an undesirable thirst for ketchup but I figured the feminist professor would fail me

>Poverty doesn't necessarily mean crime, dummy

THIS. You hit the nail on the head mate. i grew up poor, VERY poor- in fact the black kids used to say i was poor, they'd be like "Anoncunt you're really poor" and id be like "yeah cunt but at least im not a blackcunt" we were all poor but at least i was white.

And does my "racial superiority" benefit me? my "white privilege"? well at 13 or so when every single one of these genetic jokes was out literally robbing peoples houses and doing drugs- i wasn't. basic self discipline. goal orientated behavior simple fucking stuff.

don't even get me started on the "i didn't have no education cunt" meme. you know why that was? because the same cunts with that excuse were the cunts that turned the school into dogshit to begin with.

typical McDonalds in a white area

Most whites that defend niggers the most have never set foot in a real ghetto. Years ago I rented a cheap apartment in the hood while doing contract work. Needless to say the experience made me truly hate niggers. Whatever they cannot steal, they destroy. Poverty doesn't make the hood a bad place, niggers do. They all have their bills paid by the state along with infinite free time. Ghettos should be the cleanest, most peaceful places on earth, especially if you talk to proponents of universal income. The reality is free handouts only enable laziness and criminal behavior. Niggers have shitty culture, too. If the notice another nigger cleaning shit up, they harass them for it and trash shit when they're done. To say they act like animals is an insult to animals, they're scum of the highest order.

I guess the logic is that black neighbourhoods are dangerous because theyre poor and theyre poor because blacks have been oppressed by whites and arent given a fair chance.

so when a white liberal avoids going to the hood its essentially because its dangerous and its dangerous because of the white man.

>tfw I fkn love ketchup

Daddies ofc (the patrician choice), not filthy (((heinz))))

Niggers looked at the oceans and never pictured a sail. They looked at ground and never pictured a wheel. That's what being a nigger is.

Correct. White trash in trailer parks don't have 1/100th of the problems you find in a ghetto. Any they have tons of fucking guns. You'll find dirt poor hicks with 10+ firearms and buckets of ammo, yet you don't hear about daily shootings. They gotta fuck off with the opiates though, all the niggerish whites have a thing for pills.

Notice that the racist southerners are the ones that actually live near blacks.

white people only go homo erectus when the pumpkin spice runs out at the local coffee shop

These kinds of things should be appropriated to Black History Month.

Invention is the mother to necessity.

>on
"The riot began over a Memorial Day weekend after a young black man was accused of raping a young white female elevator operator at a commercial building. After he was taken into custody, rumors raced through the black community that he was at risk of being lynched. A group of armed African-American men rushed to the police station, to prevent a lynching, where the young suspect was held and a white crowd had gathered. A confrontation developed between blacks and whites; shots were fired, and some whites and blacks were killed. As this news spread throughout the city, mob violence exploded. "

Huh?

I feel sorry for your mother!

The less white an area is the more likely the bathrooms will be secured. That's probably what I hate the most. And of course the state of the bathrooms correlates perfectly too.

>from "the hood"
>friends are "affluent young femocrats"
>take them down mlk and university
>easyest redpill ive ever given.

If there is one saving grace of niggers is that they don't really understand stealing is wrong. "Don't do that" never becomes "I must not do that" in adulthood. The selective pressure for such a quality didn't exist in Africa.

What have you done lately? Whatdoyoumeaniwasleftoffbadandbajouee.....fucking low iq morons

B-b-but the CIA introduced crack into the black community!
>just don't do crack
It's not that simple

Only niggers completely fall apart under any kind of adversity. White areas can be poor as absolute dirt and there's still almost no crime.

This is what happens when you give all the minority groups way morw free passes and opportunities than the majority.

Black culture is a massive cancer throughout The West

Caucasians in the USA gentrify neighborhoods in America, trust me. African American barely afford most things, or more localized in urban environments. They definitely don't go into suburbs.
Don't speak on matters you barely understand Korean.

>black excellence

This has to be a troll or a Swedish white woman on holiday.

Someone should accuse McDonald's and others of being racist for putting up extra security in predominantly nigger niggerhoods.

we need Operation MemeDonalds, they either admit niggers are violent animals, or they close, get BLM on it as well, don't forget user, we are the jews now

wsoctv.com/news/local/man-denied-pizza-delivery-in-charlotte-because-address-was-in-dangerous-area/560618343

>implying I'm korean

I grew up in a downtown neighborhood that had the property value drop. Niggers moved in one by one and crime started coming up and places had to add more security measures. Cops started patrolling instead of sitting in one place in standby. Fortunately we got out of there before the drive-bys started.

this is the average McDonald's in Europe

interior

I simply see this as the impressive flexibility of capitalism

even in war-torn areas like chicago, businesses find the ability to adapt and survive to adverse conditions

>white people haven't had their communities and people systematically fucked up for hundreds of years.
How about you do some research about Reconstruction, carpet-baggers. Then start looking into the way the folks in the Appalachian mountains have been treated, you silly cuck.

>White areas can be poor as absolute dirt and there's still almost no crime.
Do you think it has anything to do with their freedom and willingness to defend themselves using pieces of metal that fling smaller pieces of metal at incredibly hihg speeds?

Yea because the one on O'Connell street is beautiful like that.

I've only seen these in black cities though, you uninformed dipshit.

but that's all American cities

Rich black neighborhoods have more crime than poor white neighborhoods.
t. living in a poor white neighborhood

I was traveling through the black part of Little Rock when I was in dire need of a bathroom (do NOT eat curry before a road trip). I rushed into TWO different gas stations, just to find that they didn't have public restrooms. I guess the concern is niggers doing crack or smack in public. It's probably for the better I didn't use some AIDSy nigged out gas stop anyways, but that just goes to show how they can't have nice things. Fortunately I managed until I got to the rural small town stop, which was surprisingly cleaner than you'd expect. Rednecks >>> Nigs

>Blows my mind that normies don't notice this.
Everyone knows this. Most people are actually pretty racist, as they should be, but still operate on a "if you're not an asshole to me, I won't be an asshole to you" mentality.

Most.

You ever lived in America? You ever watch your city crime rate 3x over night after a hurricane forces thousands of niggers to evacuate to your city? That even when the entire country bends over backwards to help the apes they still come into your communities to rob you when you are at work? I have. Every hurricane season in Houston you will see broke ghetto niggers driving around middle class suburbs days before a hurricane hits scoping out houses to rob. Niggers arent people and dont deserve to be treated as such.

100% of Australians are abbo drunks. You lowly animal. You baboon. You primeval savage. You absolute ape. Lie in the road and wait for the speedy-whites in their magic machines to run you over, you might catch a whiff of petrol on your way out. You massive chimpanzee.

haha

>cups aren't freely available anywhere
Wrong.

Here in white suburbia in a wealthy white state we have water cups sitting right next to the soda machine which oftentimes isn't even visible from the ordering counter.

Anyone can grab a cup and get free drinks.

They trust us "rich" white people so much that they want to flaunt it.

Weve had this thread literally every month since 2005.

I'll take "What Is Dixie" for $500 Alex

Even just 20 years ago, much of the American Southeast was basically 3rd world, exactly because it h a d been systematically fucked up for most of a hundred years.

yep, negroes still = cancer ......

Okay Mohammad. Enjoying your Norwegian welfare?

Eh, not really. Nigs have lots of guns too, but that only increases their crime.

Probably more to do with internal discipline and actual empathy for others.

My point was: guns are outlawed in places where niggers live (cities). The only people in those communities who have guns are criminal gangbangers. If everyone had a gun that shit wouldn't happen. Ask the Roof Koreans in the LA Riots.

I remember hearing about this from a social worker family member. Their office is in NYC and the lobby is basically on lockdown with thick bulletproof glass, guards, etc.

The PR conscious (((whites))) on the directive board realised the implications of this. They planned to clear it out, but the brave, wise POC women who work in the lobby made complaints about safety and kept everything in place.

Only the biggest kikes and cucks still make excuses for niggers

>no refills

I remark upon it all the time. Every fucking convenience store within 20 miles of a meaningful freeway in California locks it's fucking doors at 10pm. You have to order through a good damn window.

You're totally right, all the kids are from rape. Look at the birth rates. It's closer to dysgenics

>(((((((((minor)))))))))))

Not surprised the food feed-through is not properly closed on the street nigger side.

That's weird. Where is that

This is what they look like here

I've noticed the back is full of nignogs and males of any kind. Bold move in today's society putting cute girls up front for presentation and the hard working men in the back. Good business move no doubt.
Obviously it benefits the women, but by today's standard I'm sure its a sexist crime against humanity to do so.

underrated as fuck

Lived in Alabama my whole life, been saying this for years.

Everyone calls southerners racists but that's because we're the only ones that are personally enlightened on race.

We have good race relations down here, they know we hate them and we know they hate us, so we keep our distance. Works fine.

Normies unironically believe that blacks act this way because of these security features

Because niggers will rob them.

Due to my work I frequent many regions in the USA . Poor areas in places like West Virginia do not feature these security measures. Only nig infested areas. In places like Detroit or Baltimore these security measures can change drastically in just a few blocks and it's clearly linked to the areas proximity to nogs.

Kek

If you don't bar up your windows and chain everything you own in black areas, your shit is gone.

Its like they like prison on the outside too....

Can anyone guess the common denominator in these areas?

Virginia

It helps those poor nig prepare for their future roles in society..........