we need feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

rainn.org/statistics/scope-problem
twitter.com/AnonBabble

rape apologist

9/10 people enjoy gangrape

keep telling yourself that rapist

Fuck your shitty bait thread OP

What if we flood hotlines with rape claims against women? that would be pretty funny.

Men can't be raped

I want to rape you right now just for making such a shitty thread

>
your misogyny is showing

>doesn't get the joke

fucking retarded americans, everyone

Why dont you bend over and Ill show you misogyny
And Yes I hate women because they arent human

rape is the least funny thing ever
see, you truly need to be removed from the world

kill yourself

why? because I'm against rape?

no

not an argument

And you need to be raped, women are human and dont deserve rights

once we get artifical wombs we must exterminate this parasite permantely

Go back to bant

And >90% of all victims of literally every other crime is male, so? I'm also quite sure they never bother looking at prison rape, seeing how that's just a popular punchline after all.

>artifical wombs
what a loser, you hate women becasue you can't get laid

Piss poor excuse for trolling

never been on there
boohoo what about us, rape is worse than any crime males deal with
t.buthurt nazi yeah it's only trolling when you are wrong

Feminism doesn't stop rape. Rape is already a crime and people keep doing it. You think rape victims just stay quiet and take it? Your screams about the 'patriarchy' won't bother a rapist either.

Get a gun and shut up.

>Sup Forumstard has never heard of coincidence
idiot

Since you're willing to talk, how does feminism or even a culture that worships females stop rape, please?

Kirkland Signature™ K-Cup® Pods deliver tremendous value and quality to the Costco member. They are designed specifically for use with the Keurig® Brewing System, are conveniently packed and fulfilled in 120 count cases, and are crafted with 100% premium Arabica beans. They are the perfect combination of quality and value; the quality delivered by Keurig® Brewed technology coupled with the outstanding value members expect from the Kirkland Signature brand.

We are proud to offer you our Kirkland Signature Breakfast Blend coffee as a Fair Trade™ certified product featuring the same great taste you love. This certification reflects our commitment to responsibly sourced and sustainably grown coffees and to maintaining quality relationships with the farmers who supply it.

Start your morning, or kick-start your afternoon, with a cup of this lightly roasted and balanced brew. It’s an invigorating way to start your day.

Sweet and smooth, it’s a full-flavored cup of sunshine.

jut went to that thread. no link to this is there. clearly edited

Why are you not raping men, user? Are you a bigot?

I wouldn't rape anyone you monster

see why would i associate with such disgusting people

Islamophobe.

WHAT NEVER. MUSLIMS DONT RAPE THAT IS JUST PROPAGANDA

it generates the common cuck, aka the beta orbiter which is happy to just be in the presence of a female
yes the common cuck is no rapist & thats what this generates, large quantities of cux

Like Elliot Rodgers? Doesn't that just make violence worse?

>worships females
first off that is not feminism, secondly it will teach Men that they are not entitled to the female body, and hat we are equals.

Lesbian here.

Just a reminder that we are taking over. The fact is women have NEVER been attracted to men: we needed them for protection, economic support and procreation, and sex is what we traded for those things (or they just raped us).

But now? First-world men have been totally domesticated, so no need to worry about violence. We're taking over the work force too, so we can provide for ourselves. And medical science has made procreative sex totally unnecessary; we can just buy the sperm (with our superior earnings) and have it cleanly injected without getting within ten feet of a penis.

Women are naturally more attracted to other women. Who wouldn't be? We're beautiful, soft and smooth and curvy, basically the opposite of hairy oafish ape-like men. And we know how to please each other like no man ever could. Lesbian sex can last for hours.

Every day more and more "straight" girls are being turned. The world of the future is where a small number of strong men act as our designated studs and the rest of you losers are eunuchs designated for manual labor exclusively. Deal with it.

that is not a common cuck, that is a secluded asocial human, you cant compare them

good for you. obviously we need men, but they need to stop oppressing females, that's all. so in short even in a feminist utopia we still have straight women, but I can see the appeal of an all female society

I was just taking an extreme example.
I don't think any amount of education would fix the rape issue itself, though. We already culturally reinforce equality between genders and it's pretty much going no where in influencing people's behavior. Like... I'm not sure which steps you can take to crack down on the objectification of woman without smashing free speech to little tiny pieces.

They copy pasta that every day just to get a rise out of people. Don't worry about it.

If there is no need to worry about violence from men, then are all rape accusations false?

Also, enjoy your lesbian bed death.

>implying lesbians exist
there is only bisexual females
your roleplay may be getting you off, but its annoying the rest of us

Are you sure that's not the chart for the % of women who watched 50 shades vs the 10% of men who saw it? I think there's some photoshop trickery going on there.

Protecting against was important when women were property. Like catching someone breaking into your house or a neighbors. But not since they out giving it up to everyone and have no fidelity its like someone taking the change from the leave a penny, take a penny tray

I think we can. it's not just education, it's total social revision. we are obviously not doing enough to fix the issue.
thanks
>another attempt to discredit me
*sigh* good job user
no I got it straight from the RAINN site
rainn.org/statistics/scope-problem

was meant for

So what you're saying is men mass raping women is the next step in progression

>*sigh*

your point being?

Why doesn't pol have moderators?

I'm for free speech and all, but allowing every girl who is basically begging for cock to post shit with no intelligent discourse whatsoever...

Fuck you pol moderators.

>girl

what ever I've been having an agument with some of these anons. all you want is PRAISE KEK DONALD DRUMPF XD XD XD. fucking redditor

I am

Show tits.

an get doxed by you virgins, NO WAY

Would we cross reference all the other pictures of your tits that are on the web?

>133834717
I don't know how, all i know is that I cannot trust you guys

Well you're right about that, just like I don't trust someone who posts anonymously on Sup Forums, but claims to be a woman.

Why'd you call out the Hungarian for agreeing with your chart? The only way that chart reflects reality is if you pretty much rule that men legally can't be raped except in very specific circumstances.

I understand, but it is common practice on /adv/

Feminism is the only force for good in this world