How do you prepare for the upcoming race war other than lifting?

How do you prepare for the upcoming race war other than lifting?

Accept that it will probably never happen.

Why prepare for something that will never happen?

This desu. Whites in Europe are most likely going to willingly accept their genocide, whereas the only civil war that'll happen in America will be between the working class and Antifa.

You are in the war right now. You are losing. The war isn't fought with weapons. It's an ideology war. The marxists implemented a 50 year long plan in the 1940's to take over all the major institutions such as news media, hollywood, education, politics etc. They were successful beyond belief and America went from being 95% white to 56% white. Europe is following their lead now and is slowly becoming an Islamic Caliphate. The only way you could stop them is by doing the same thing but in 50 years Whites will be a minority with close to non-existant birthing rates so it won't matter anymore.

>learning basic survival skills
>stocking up canned food
>buying weapons
>stocking up on medicine
>most importantly, stock up on water
Now you should be good for when shit really hits the fan

To prepare for a race war, first you must accept that Christianity is the one true religion; then grab your armour and great sword and DEUS VULT

if you plan to stay fit and do your sqauts
make sure you have your oats.

that means a storage container for dry foods once shit hits the fan

some farm land, preferably both.

work on methods of water purification, making water potable.

consider target practise.
setting booby traps.

improve your cqc training.

learn how to make ammo

consider reading up on guerilla warfare.

also now would be a good time to start studying tactics.
review tapes from previous riots.
talk with you local police forces gang unit.

might want to brush up on medications, naturopathic alternatives as well.

You want to get about an 8 inch dildo. Once you're able to get all the way down to the base in both you'reass and mouth you'll know you're ready. Have fun practicing!

by being patient

the racewar will happen, don't listen to these cucks. anything that effects money or daily life big enough will kick it off - china's debt bomb exploding or government spending going too far out of control, the US auto, student, or home loan bubbles popping or a massive islamic strike would all be enough, assuming welfare is cut in these cases

I've been hypervigilant for the last 18 years.

Weightlifting, jogging, hundreds of guns, millions of rounds of ammo, a hundred thousand mags, and study small unit tactics, ambushes, and general military strategy. I own a gun shop though, so many of the mags and guns are inventory. Never the less, bought and paid for, and can be loaned out.

Correct, and we have lost the numbers game.

>toothpaste
>One of the whitest nations on earth

Nice larp faggot.

Lift books

Not true, it's guaranteed once the Boomers die off and the standard of living severely declines. You can't replace the native population and expect the standard of living to remain the same.
As Whites become a minority in their own lands they will band together and fight for their interests. They will see how good they had it and they will desire it once more.

read those military field manuals

Lol no. Sooner rather than later, Antifa will lose their funding and disappear literally overnight just like Black Lives Matter did. It's a fad

>How do you prepare for the upcoming race war other than lifting?
Storing White European's DNA

No need to lift. Just try and educate yourself, find your true beliefs and stuff like that
T. Lanklet
Also btw there will never be a race war but there will likely be a fascist dictatorship in Europe soon

>fascist

i hate when people use this word incorectly

Europe will never be fascist because of racial impurity

that reminds me

get a wife and start pumping out children

when wasn't Europe not "racially impure"?

This desu, Europe is heading towards some kind of communism or anarchy at this point. And Merkel will be their Stalin.

There's only ever been one race war, and it's us vs. (((them))).

Don't compare stalin to merkel
It was never "pure" it just looked alot more european than now

>The marxists
>They
> Islamic Caliphate
Holy fuck could you be any more brainwashed?

>it's impossible to give advice if you don't live in the exact same circumstances
Fuck off burger.
Also, stock up on toothpaste.

what did he write that was not true ?
the jews / marxists & commie drones used by jews are doing what you are experiencing
coming from a northwestern country thats still majority white, i can tell you that people dont lack culture , love their own (whites), are bound to unite in the face of danger ( muslims ) and have never liked arabs & blacks.
now taking all that into account and looking att sweden where i live now for example, its common to think the oposite of everything i wrote is true.

you seem to forget that the eastern eu countries were sold to the marxists by the west. enjoying to see you die off a bit even if you dont all deserve it.

you should of probably done what Patton wanted, a great man that one, but instead you chose to give the Khazar Jews what they wanted and not only that, you did it twice after the WW´s

Lifting is good, but cardiovascular endurance is more important than raw strength. Run, cycle, swim, whatever.

>toothpaste
>One of the whitest nations on earth
are you fucking retarded?
yeah, Frisia is still white as fuck but the rest of the Netherlands is like a little more white Germany or Sweden
Rotterdam isnt even Dutch anymore

im becoming as wealthy as possible so i can survive as even shit countries are bearable when rich

it's not going well

Get hunting license, stock up on funz.

>Marxists and commies push multiculturism

how would they profit or get gains from shitty workers and economic turmoil?

It's the crypto-capitalists who push multiculturism

The Bank of Lithuania is owned by Rothchilds. They care as long as they can plant their bank as a flagpole in your country.

And? they aren't marxists even a bit

you seriously believe that the Rothchilds arent involved in the frankfurt school of kikery
you are either a subversion agent or are lost to your own people, if you are even a native european

American Antifa is a joke. They are completely demoralized and stopped doing anything.

Never said it would be much of a civil war. Basically a bunch of wannabe commies from some liberal arts school are going to incite a rebellion and they'll be quashed in 15 minutes by retaliating forces.

Strive for excellence in all areas of your life
>Professional
>Social
>Intellectual
>Physical
The race war may never come ;_; but if it does then many of what makes you a 'success' today will leave you better placed to lead our people should the SHTF.

Everyone must decide their own path in life but I would recommend
>Seeking a well-paid, respectable career in which you do create value for society and gain real practical skills. I chose to become a doctor but the trades, STEM, law enforcement, military, entrepreneurship and countless other careers are equally valuable.
>Save and invest in a sensible, prudent manner.
>Volunteer (but not for some shitty pro-refugee charity). Working for the greater good of society is part of the Western identity. It's rewarding in of itself, you gain skills and experience outside your job/hobbies, form bonds with equally altruistic & skilled people, and build up your status in the community. As an Aussie, I found the Rural Fire Service gave me the best skills and like-minded colleagues but I know your Norwegians have a very respectable Search And Rescue association.
>Serving in the military reserve or national guard may fulfill similar goals as above.
>Work on your personal relationships. Wife a young traditional girl, raise many white children, sacrifice your time and effort to help your friends and family, and spend time encouraging them to live as you do.
>Cultivate a range of productive hobbies. Spend your free time doing what interests you but try to ensure it grows your skills and brings some value to your life. Just about anything on /out/k/o/diy/fit/ is likely to fit the bill. As is reading up on history, philosophy, politics and science.
>Lift. Even if you aren't interested in any /fit/ hobbies such as running, martial arts or team sports ... you still owe it to yourself to carve your body into something great.
Even if the race war never erupts then I'll be happy with how I've lived my life.

I should also point out that being 'a success' also makes you a FAR more compelling advocate for our beliefs.
I can openly argue for ethnonationalism among even my SJW friends without being called a Nazi because my day job involves resuscitating babies, my weekends are spent as a volunteer firefighter, and there's enough people in our social group I've helped in one way or another that my character is pretty much beyond reproach.