Low income whites are the worst academic performers in Britain

Low income whites are the worst academic performers in Britain.

Other urls found in this thread:

smf.co.uk/commission-on-inequality-in-education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post the source pls

>on free school meals
Saged b8

And yet, stormtards will still claim a welfare state is good.

So... There'll be an initiative specifically to help low income white families, right?

R-right?

To be fair, low class British whites almost always have some Irish ancestry.

It's obviously the cause.

it is good but it's horribly implemented

smf.co.uk/commission-on-inequality-in-education/
whites can never be disadvantaged that's not how political correctness works

I don't see Bangladeshi Boys here.
And no 'South Asians", or Turks.

>the most discriminated against and most conservative demographic in the country also performs poorly in a leftwing education system

really makes me think

>only the shittiest of whites get free lunch because shit family/retarded
>foreign people are handed free lunch no matter how intelligent

nice try bongistan consider rethinking letting your thread existing now

They're the only ones who should live there though

gobble a cock you shite, in what way shape or form aren't chavs white niggers

What's the data on iq and violent aggression, you know, what actually matter

There's no such thing as a white nigger. Nigger means a black "person."

Unsurprising if true, to be honest. I don't think people quite understand the utter shit the welfare state has turned the white underclass into.

single parents

>what is a negro turned inside out?

spend some time in England, you'll see plenty of white niggers

or go to any cheap holiday resort in europe

Whites don't get affirmative action handicap

We have the same thing here. "Anglo-Celtic" students perform the worst in most subjects. I think the main reason is because immigrants from Asia and Europe are selected based on their skills and qualifications so naturally their children are on average good at school. I have no idea how Caribbean niggers are scoring higher, though.

There are entire housing compounds in England filled with fat disgusting white single mothers. Their spawn are human garbage because the mothers are human garbage who breed with other white trash or nogs. The welfare state in England, just like in the inner city USA broke white people just as much as it broke the coons in the USA. Another progressive victory! Fuck!

Its only poor whites, if you come to country for a better life you tend to be poor, so smart peoples children count into the statistic, but if you are nativ, and you are so poor your children need their food paid than you are probably retarded, and raise dumb children.

Thats because there is so many more white girls and boys. So the average will be more accurate than any other race.