Why do you keep eating meat?

Why do you keep eating meat?
Don't you feel any empathy for all those animals who are constantly being abused to satisfy your gluttony?
Stop eating meat. And start eating vegetables they are healthier and no animal is harmed!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
youtu.be/Vba3_TCC-qA
health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/11/researchers-find-new-link-between-red-meat-and-heart-disease-video/
nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/red-meat-heart-disease-link-involves-gut-microbes
health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8969592/Deep-fried-butter-served-up-in-Scotland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't.

Because I am omnivore.

another time mr Silbermann

Why do animals keep eating meat?
Don't you feel any empathy

>Why do you keep eating meat?
Because I'm not a vegetarian or vegan cuck. Also meat is delicious.
>Don't you feel any empathy for all those animals who are constantly being abused to satisfy your gluttony?
None at all.

Lab-grown meat is the final solution to the meat problem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

I eat meat because that's what God intended.

meat tastes good

MMMMM that picture is making me hungry

The same reason animals do, I am an animal and meat is delicious.

I feel no remorse, and would kill my food myself without hesitation.

No.

Why do you call vegetarians cucks? We are just saving the animals from going exinct!

they taste too delicious for me to stop

I feel like punching vegans honestly.

I find it hard to be polite when some idiot tells me they are a vegan.

More animals for me then.

I'd probably eat a horse if presented the opportunity.

>Don't you feel any empathy for all those animals who are constantly being abused to satisfy your gluttony?

Nope!
Not in the slightlest.

Would you be interested in taking their place, though? You know, since the left is trying to normalize everything now, I thought that we might try some of Africa's most enriching cultural practices.

Empathy is, by definition, a shared, reciprocal exercise. Since animals lack the capacity to empathize with humans, no, I don't feel empathy for them.

>Why do you call vegetarians cucks?
Because you are cucks

Romans 14:1-23
As for the one who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not to quarrel over opinions. One person believes he may eat anything, while the weak person eats only vegetables. Let not the one who eats despise the one who abstains, and let not the one who abstains pass judgment on the one who eats, for God has welcomed him. Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand. One person esteems one day as better than another, while another esteems all days alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind. ...

It's like eating meat is one of the greatest pleasures in life.

Work sucks, people suck, bills suck...

Meat is one of the few things that make life bearable and people try to make me feel bad for it.

Fuck off.

NO PLEASE DONT!

youtu.be/Vba3_TCC-qA

>implying plants don't have feelings
Keep trying faggot

There are people starving in Africa while dick head vegans complain about the food they get in Australia.

>I'd probably eat a horse if presented the opportunity.
Ponies are yummy. Even the oldest and most worn down wiry horse has cuts that just melt in your mouth. That's how soft and delish they are.

You ever kill something for food?

It's glorious and makes you feel connected to the natural world.

Plants don't have emotions because they don't laught or cry while animals DO

In my country is much more cheaper and more available to get meat products, than vegges. If you are lower than middle class level than you just won't be able to eat vegetables all the time, cause high nutrition value products will cost much more than some sausages or other cheap shit that can sustain you energy high.

> Croatia
> knows about horse meat

I'm actually not surprised.

look It's been proven that eating meat leads to higher risks of heart disease. it's fact

The meat industry provides jobs.

Wouldn't surprise me if a large percentage of vegans were unemployed.

I don't.
I've got to a point where I literally won't hurt a fly.
That's some serious vegan ethics going on right here.

> he can't understand plants
It's like you've never heard the wind rustle in the leaves and understood

Eating vegan only leads to being a beta male that gets no pussy

Nope dont give a shit I'll eat almost any animal at least once.

we can shift all thoes jobs into Ag it's not that different

Even if it does it's worth it.

See? Meat is dangerous!

>ad hom

It's pretty uncommon here but late grandpa was in the military and was stationed in a town that had a butcher's dealing exclusively in horse meat. That's how he picked it up and it kinda stuck.

>Implying hunters don't know how many animals they can kill without threatening the population
>Implying animals like cows could ever go extinct
Lel.

Alligator makes tasty sausage.

No.

Sadly this isn't true these days.

Sadly it's becoming more and more socially acceptable to be a vegan.

If nobody goes vegan we wouldn't have to.

Even better jerky. Nothing is as good as knowing you're eating the meat of a dead apex predator that Man killed.

Faggot

meat is murder but in which sense?

I do feel a bit bad about the animals that are tortured every day in cages til they're killed for food

Nothing but happy thoughts about eating a free range animal or a deer that got to live a beautiful life in the wild

Does eating with shame count?

I am not a homosexual! And stop insulting homosexuals!

Why would I feel sorry for eating animals?
I don't even feel sorry for eating humans.

> Sadly this isn't true these days.

It really is, these men might have a girlfriend but she's fucking the meat eating Chad or the street gorilla while he has to watch while eating his kale and carrot sticks dipped in bean curd

> Sadly it's becoming more and more socially acceptable to be a vegan.

women are getting smarter, they figuring out how to weed out the beta males by promoting male feminism, veganism, and other things to make men pussies.

>Why do you keep eating meat?
Humans are omnivores.
None whatsoever. There's absolutely nothing wrong with animals eating other animals.
>Stop eating meat.
No. Fuck you, faggot.
>And start eating vegetables they are healthier and no animal is harmed!
I do eat vegetables.
[citation needed]
Also, not eating meat leads to a wide array of potential health problems and deficiencies, too.

>abused
They're bred to be our meat, cattle would more than likely be extinct if they did not serve that purpose.

ikr look at that stuipid homophobe. I bet he fucks his sister

If everyone was at least a vegatatrian there would be a lot less hunger as veg is cheaper and you can grow more plants per square yard than you can raise animals in.

I resent being lumped together with vegans.
I take a lot of meat into my mouth.

>not eating meat
enjoy your brain ceasing to function in 4 years time

Why eating with shame when you can eat vegetables?

Insecure, much?

>Let nature be left alone
>One group of animals eats every fucking plant to sustain their now huge population
Good job retard.

Nah, they have hippie girlfriends that are vegans too.

If you don't want to kill animal they will still die of many other non-human predators because it's the natural way.

health.clevelandclinic.org/2014/11/researchers-find-new-link-between-red-meat-and-heart-disease-video/

nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/red-meat-heart-disease-link-involves-gut-microbes

health.harvard.edu/blog/new-study-links-l-carnitine-in-red-meat-to-heart-disease-201304176083

Alligators are also dinosaurs. They haven't had to evolve in like 50 million years.

I hear shark is pretty good too.

I am not a homophobe m8. And i don't have a sister

Don't argue with trolls.
Just report and move on.

I eat meat out of spite, peta says I shouldn't, I say "fuck you peta"

Who get fucked by the Chad next door because its "her choice", they just like having a pet man

no the guy you were replying to fren

Can you even say you're redpilled when you still eat meat?
But hell the majority of this board is made up of cringey weeabo jobless faggots so this is the last place I go to for redpills.

it's surprising just how much gator tail tastes like chicken

more so than quail or duck even

You can be vegan, I will be Bear Grylls.

At least they will not be killed by humans. Because we hunt too much for this planet to reproduce more animals

Stupid americans you don't know what edibale matter is you and your highly fried butter

I've been a vegetarian for 35 years.
Eat meat folks it's delicious.
Pigs will eat their own because bacon is so yummy.
Cows would eat you if they could so chow down on some beef.
Sheep are too stupid to live so get that mint sauce on it.

I would never eat an animal.
But, they're not animals after they're dead, user.

I think it's more about how many vegans can't shut up about being vegan. It's like
>"hi i'm Bob and i'm a vegan"
I don't care if you don't eat meat, i didn't offer you a fucking steak. It's like they don't have any other aspect of their identity and need to announce to the world "i'm vegan and i'm better than you"

Plants have feelings too man. You should stop eating entirely. Much more eco conscious.

yeah but vegatrians aren't like that

Duck thigh and the drumstick taste like ultra delicious chicken. The breast not so much, the breast is closer to red meat than poultry.

Quail is alright, not a huge fan of it, pheasant is a lot better, in my opinion.

I know a vegetable you can eat

Look at vegangains hes a phscyo

NO PLANTS DO NOT HAVE EMOTIONS!

Plants have no nervous system ,retard!

I can give you a chunk of meat to chew on. It will remain alive I can tell you that.

one person is not representative of a group moron

I find it's just a stereotype/meme the internet made go out of hand, most vegans don't like talking openly about it because of this

Deep fried butter is your goofy fucking idea

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8969592/Deep-fried-butter-served-up-in-Scotland.html

Are you stupid?!

I hunt animals with a bow fag

>red meat
Yes, too much red meat is bad for you. There are a lot of things that are bad for you if you consume too much.
Also, there's nothing in there about poultry, pork, or fish.

Go live in the woods and ask a bear why it eats fish. If you come back then we'll talk

they are brave soldiers in our fight against the kike, nigger and mudslime hoardes.

frankly i dont give a shit and do what i want ( to the extent that i can get away with it )

There are only in northen Scotland never been there but apparently its widespread in america

OK I WILL DO IT!

>treehugger flag
>can't understand plants
You should really just stop already

There are only in northen Scotland never been there but apparently its widespread in america