So im a type 1 diabetic and absolutely hate my life...

So im a type 1 diabetic and absolutely hate my life. I will barely ever take my shots but for some reason I can last weeks without them and be fine. Ive only ever ended up in the hospital once but even the doctors told me I should have been dead since my ph level was extremely high. I wanna commit diabetic suicide but either taking a shitload of insulin or no insulin at all never works. Any tips?

Diabeteies is a jewish myth.
You got tricked just give up.

don't commit suicide. Live a happy life and die from old age

Protip: you don't hate your life because of diabeetus.

The shitload of insuline method is the fastest. If you use fastworking insuline (actrapid/novorapid)

I dont hate my life because of it, I hate my life because im a betafag with anxiety problems and depression

I have Humalog

it's a shit disease that slowly kills you even with good control, kidney failure, eye problems, feet ulcers, 10/10 would kill myself again

do something cool like go and work for ICE, or go crab fishing in alaska, I am so jealous of you ameritards

Thats fastworking, good luck

don't kill yourself like a bitch, there must be some way to make your death count for the improvement of western civilization.

>I can last weeks without them and be fine.
For how long did you have now?

Or you survive and have permanent brain damage.

Do you believe in an afterlife?

>it's a shit disease that slowly kills you even with good control, kidney failure, eye problems, feet ulcers, 10/10 would kill myself again

Only if you're retarded like OP and don't take your meds and keep eating shit.
My mon has type 2 and she just takes 250mg of metformin once a day and avoids eating a fuckton of sweets.

>type 2
>metformin

lmao the trouble doesn't even compare to type 1 diabetes

you get type 2 if you like a fucking pig all your life, meanwhile type 1 is autoimmune and the conservative treatment for it is a pain in the ass, way harder than popping a metformin

Go on a diet and get some exercise.

I'm a diabetes too, you just have to get off your fat ass.

>type 2 diabetes in any way comparable to type 1

your mama is just a fatass greaseball

Go vegan

I would say about three weeks now and Yes, I do believe in an afterlife

I have type one, Im only 130lbs

I stand corrected, I never researched the difference between type 1 and 2 becaue frankly i don't give a shit

And yes, my mom used to eat FUCKTONS of sweets. I'm talking several boxes of prepackaged snacks a week.
And now she blames her 'beetus on the cortisone treatment she was on for her back pain (which miraculously went away when she was actually forced to go on a diet and lost 30kg; go figure)

I guess at least one good thing came from it.

>I would say about three weeks now
No I meant when was it diagnosed?
>and Yes, I do believe in an afterlife
Well then I have no argument.

EAT LESS SUGAR YOU FAT AMERIFUC

diabetes is a hoax and completely curable. eat less carbs and smoke more weed

Can't you just eat keto?

2 Years ago

type 1 diabetic also
Doesn't it annoy you when hyperfat type-2's take up all your research grant money so they can stop feeling bad about their horrible lifestyles?

Don't give up OP, take your fucking insulin! Monitor your bloods! get them into range and you will feel better. Ketoacidosis is no way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

also
>There are people in this thread who unironically think that diabetes is a hoax
pic related.

>research grant money
not like you can do anything better with them, by the time you are diagnosed with type 1 most of your insulin producing cells in the pancreas are gone forever

so get a new pancreas

Then you shouldn't be able to go weeks without insulin. Are you even sure it's diabetes mellitus?

On another note, people with type 1 diabetes would have naturally died in childhood,

How do you feel about your offspring getting your higher chance of type 1 diabetes or other autoimmune diseases because of shit genetics? Should you breed, be allowed to?

Im sure of it because my glucose levels will go up to 500 or more and ill lose all my energy but ill still be able to function for some reason

just take your shots moron, it is not that hard to jab a fucking pen in your gut

500 is what you have after a day without insulin, not a week. Unless you eat next to no carbohydrates.

If you eat nothing, your sugar gradually rises over time as your body breaks down fat for sugar, but the sugar stays in your bloodstream coz no insulin.

Bottom line, if you don't take insulin, you die, regardless of whether you eat or not.

I almost died from ketoacidosis when I was younger because I went 5 days without insulin. OP might be a LARPer though, not sure yet.

Ph level?

Are you fucking retarded man?

Yeah, you can go without insulin for awhile because your sugar can ride pretty high without your blood's pH going crazy.

But if your sugar rides too high for too long, the blood vessels in your body start breaking down and pretty soon organs and tissues everywhere start dying.

So stop being such a pussy, OP, be proactive, get your sugar under control, and take your fucking insulin like all the other thousands of diabetics that live in the world.

>Anxiety and depression
Both are jewish myths to sell you (((medication)))

They will probably have a stem cell treatment for Type 1 in next 5 years. They've been working on artificial pancreas cells for a while now. You can also get an insulin pump. Just tape it to your side in the morning and forget about it. Test 2x a day + after meals for calibration.

I HAD type 2. I lost 100 pounds, stopped eating carbs, and exercise ever other day and it WENT AWAY. The real Sup Forums of this article is that MILLIONS of Ameifats are Type 2 and just take Metformin and eat shit. It's typical of our kike capitalism to not actually fix the problem when you can profit from the problem (as MILLIONS die).

Try cetogenic diet, desu.

If you take your slow insulin you'll be fine for a day without eating, but if you eat normally and don't take the fast one you're fucked for obvious reasons.
t. hospitalized because of a broken pen

look up ketoacidosis

Try 100 percent vegan diet.

WhatWouldBreivikDo?

Diabetes is a mental disorder. Dolphins, at will, turn diabetes on and off. You need to abandon your multiple personality disorder and move into a place of normalcy.

>I HAD type 2. I lost 100 pounds, stopped eating carbs, and exercise ever other day and it WENT AWAY
this is my goal. have to join a gym, too fucking hot in Florida most of the year

Pure sugar is vegan too you know.

get an islet transplant